First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply D.Gray-Man and Hitman Reborn Cross over roleplay.
Member
13716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
Well.. It's a role play yes. But you gotta type this in story form. Let's see who's creative alright? You can create your own character or use one from the anime! For those who wanna create, here's the template.

Name:
Age:
Innocence/Vongola Ring:
Personality:
Physical Description:
Pic:

Got it people? Then start already!
Member
13716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
Name: Kion Zaraki
Age: 15
Vongola Ring: Sky Ring
Weapon in Hyper Dying Will: Cerberus Gloves
Personality: Silent, Friendly and Carefree.
Physical Description: White Hair and blue eyes. Wears a black shirt with jeans
Pic:
Member
13716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
He smiled at the opponent. The final member of the Varia. They tried to pull off another 'Cradle Incident' but it failed more miserably than ever before. Vongola forces suffered minimal casualties while 6 out of the 7 Varia members were killed. Kion had used 5% of his power in Hyper Dying Will and already, he had beaten 4 out of the 7 Varia. The other 2 were either fighting his friend or had been killed in action. "Pathetic.." He muttered.
Creator
16077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

GearZ wrote:

Well.. It's a role play yes. But you gotta type this in story form. Let's see who's creative alright? You can create your own character or use one from the anime! For those who wanna create, here's the template.

Name:
Age:
Innocence/Vongola Ring:
Personality:
Physical Description:
Pic:

Got it people? Then start already! :D


You mean we add our age all that = our own char? then we add some thing about the characters?

Member
13716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

naoyakun wrote:


GearZ wrote:

Well.. It's a role play yes. But you gotta type this in story form. Let's see who's creative alright? You can create your own character or use one from the anime! For those who wanna create, here's the template.

Name:
Age:
Innocence/Vongola Ring:
Personality:
Physical Description:
Pic:

Got it people? Then start already! :D


You mean we add our age all that = our own char? then we add some thing about the characters?



well.. yeah, except that if you wanted to use the real characters from the anime, you need not type in the template. just start.
Creator
16077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

GearZ wrote:


naoyakun wrote:


GearZ wrote:

Well.. It's a role play yes. But you gotta type this in story form. Let's see who's creative alright? You can create your own character or use one from the anime! For those who wanna create, here's the template.

Name:
Age:
Innocence/Vongola Ring:
Personality:
Physical Description:
Pic:

Got it people? Then start already! :D


You mean we add our age all that = our own char? then we add some thing about the characters?



well.. yeah, except that if you wanted to use the real characters from the anime, you need not type in the template. just start.


lol ok. i will join later because going to rest now maybe tmr =p
Member
417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Erm...SOmeWHerE~~
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Name:Nya
Age:Unknown(over 100++)
Innocence/Vongola ring:Cat PAW/MEow RING(LAWL)
Personality:Outgoing,Psycho(Happens when provokes),Simple Minded
Physical Description:CAT ears..Blond hair...WEars Bells
Pic: Nya~~
Creator
16077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 7/23/08
Name: nao
Age: 19
Vongola Ring: Known as Bloody ring.
Personality: Outgoing, Friendly, Deadly, Silent
Physical Description: 184 cm, ash blue colour hair, wearing formal shirt, coat, gloves and Muffler
Pic:
Member
13716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
People! choose one! either Innocence or ring!
Creator
16077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
Hahah ok =p will change it now
Moderator
13075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
Name: Haruki Nana
Age: 17
Vongola Ring: Known as Pure and MYSTERIOUS ring.
Personality: Cool, Friendly, Slient and Simple Thinking
Physical Description: 170 cm, Black and Blue Hair, Wearing Black Dress, Having a Butterfly Ribbon on her neck
Pic:
Moderator
1431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/24/08 , edited 5/24/08
Name:Kira Yamamoto
Age:19
Vongola Ring:Crimson Ring(the colour of the fire was crimson(deep purplish - red))
Weapon:Crimson Mugen
Personality:Looks Cool and Cold in the outside but deep inside is a kind and caring and of course willing to scarifice himself for his friends and comrades(He came from the past)
Physical Description:Wearing a red cloak and having a red badana on his head,Around 175cm who is wearing both a black shirt and a black shorts
Pic:
Moderator
23012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / my bed
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
Name: Tear
Age: 16 years old~
Innocence/Vongola Ring: known as summon ring
Personality: cheerful but mysterious
Physical Description: brown hair and blue eyes,wear brown dress, really caring

Pic:
Moderator
1431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

arlulez wrote:

Name: Tear
Age: 16 years old~
Innocence/Vongola Ring: known as summon ring
Personality: cheerful but mysterious
Physical Description: brown hair and blue eyes,wear brown dress, really caring

Pic:


arlulez pro use tales of the world!
Creator
16077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
hahaa is that a game o.o loli seldom play games and anime now only watch KHR and DGM lol
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.