First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
DAVID vs DAViD ---Who do you want to win? [[ and why?]]
10829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

anesh wrote:

archie didnt win..T_T


bwuwahahahahahahahaha!!!! go david COOK!
50843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

maika24 wrote:


anesh wrote:

archie didnt win..T_T


bwuwahahahahahahahaha!!!! go david COOK!


TT_TT
10829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

anesh wrote:


maika24 wrote:


anesh wrote:

archie didnt win..T_T


bwuwahahahahahahahaha!!!! go david COOK!


TT_TT


haha!!! peace!!!
50843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

maika24 wrote:


anesh wrote:


maika24 wrote:


anesh wrote:

archie didnt win..T_T


bwuwahahahahahahahaha!!!! go david COOK!


TT_TT


haha!!! peace!!!


lol..congrats
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
David Cook!

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.