First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply //Battle Arena//: Character Registration!!"
Member
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/21/08
Username: angel423123223
*Character Name: Lisa

*Picture:
*Age: 16
*Job: Scyter
*Job Alias: the silent gunslinger???
*Characteristics/Description: hypo, evil??? um... LOVES FOOD!!!
*History:a experienced young gunslinger travelling around trying to find her missing brother
*Weapon: guns
spade gun

black gun

dragon gun

*Special Ability: accuracy and speed
*Magical/Elemental Ability: fire and wind
Member
4840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Zeta-Reticuli
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
*Username: fugu-chan
*Character Name: lupus deus
*Picture:
*Age:unknown
*Job: scyter
*Job Alias: wash-out
*Characteristics/Description: weird, maniacal and somewhat hungry
*History: actually from a parallel universe, she came here to look for her stigmatic twin
*Weapon: bombs and scythe
*Weapon name: fart machine and extremis

*Special Ability: speed and strength
*Magical/Elemental Ability: water and wind
Member
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NiRvAnA...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

angel423123223 wrote:

Username: angel423123223
*Character Name: Lisa

*Picture:
*Age: 16
*Job: Scyter
*Job Alias: the silent gunslinger???
*Characteristics/Description: hypo, evil??? um... LOVES FOOD!!!
*History:a experienced young gunslinger travelling around trying to find her missing brother
*Weapon: guns
spade gun

black gun

dragon gun

*Special Ability: accuracy and speed
*Magical/Elemental Ability: fire and wind


well~ you must include your basic weapon in the 3 maximum weapons you have... for your job it is the scyte... ^_^
Member
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NiRvAnA...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

fugu-chan wrote:

*Username: fugu-chan
*Character Name: lupus deus
*Picture:
*Age:unknown
*Job: scyter
*Job Alias: wash-out
*Characteristics/Description: weird, maniacal and somewhat hungry
*History: actually from a parallel universe, she came here to look for her stigmatic twin
*Weapon: bombs and scythe
*Weapon name: fart machine and extremis

*Special Ability: speed and strength
*Magical/Elemental Ability: water and wind


The Forum is done!!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-206149/RPGAME-AnimeHome-Battle-Arena.html
Member
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08

soulnirvana wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:

Username: angel423123223
*Character Name: Lisa

*Picture:
*Age: 16
*Job: Scyter
*Job Alias: the silent gunslinger???
*Characteristics/Description: hypo, evil??? um... LOVES FOOD!!!
*History:a experienced young gunslinger travelling around trying to find her missing brother
*Weapon: gun, bombs and scyte
weapon names: spade gun, dragon gun, ice scyte
*Special Ability: accuracy and speed
*Magical/Elemental Ability: fire and wind


well~ you must include your basic weapon in the 3 maximum weapons you have... for your job it is the scyte... ^_^


um is that okay???
Member
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NiRvAnA...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

angel423123223 wrote:


soulnirvana wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:

Username: angel423123223
*Character Name: Lisa

*Picture:
*Age: 16
*Job: Scyter
*Job Alias: the silent gunslinger???
*Characteristics/Description: hypo, evil??? um... LOVES FOOD!!!
*History:a experienced young gunslinger travelling around trying to find her missing brother
*Weapon: gun, bombs and scyte
weapon names: spade gun, dragon gun, ice scyte
*Special Ability: accuracy and speed
*Magical/Elemental Ability: fire and wind


well~ you must include your basic weapon in the 3 maximum weapons you have... for your job it is the scyte... ^_^


um is that okay???


Yup!! ^_^
The Forum is done!!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-206149/RPGAME-AnimeHome-Battle-Arena.html
Member
2419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/16/08
*Username:momoshiro_holic
*Character Name: Napica Zhero
*Picture:

*Age:15
*Job: Archer
*Job Alias: White Arrow Master
*Characteristics/Description: Funny, Cute, Nice, Humble.
*History:
Napica Zhero or Pica is an orphan girl. Her step-father is the leader of famous killer gang.. She think that she would be the same as her step-father, be the killer too. But, before her mom dead because one of her step-father enemy she told her that her real father is legendary archer. Her mom left her an legendary arrow from her dad. That is white arrow. When she was 12years old, she decided that she must find her dad's white bow which stole and hided somewhere by someone who really hate their family.
*Weapon:
1. Bow and White Arrow (usual bow)
2. Dagger
*Weapon name:
1. purphe bow and white arrow

2. purphe dagger

*Pet & Name: Dmhon Foxhe

humon form -->

*Pet Ability:(She's looks like stupid fox and friendly. But, she is one of he best demon fox generation. No one believe it until she show her true power.)
1. Flying ability and transform into human form
2. Electic shock wave
*Special Ability:
1. Electric Arrow & Flame Arrow
2. speedy runner
*Magical/Elemental Ability: Fire and Electric wave
Member
2502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / To where the DARK...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08 , edited 8/2/08
*Username: hayate619
*Character Name: Lance
*Picture:
*Age: 17
*Job: Scyter
*Job Alias: Calm Assassin
*Characteristics/Description: In every situation... his always calm..., kind, caring, cold sometimes....
*History: a student who became the top assassinator....
*Weapon:
1. Scythe
2. Guns
*Weapon name:
1. Death Sickle

2. Elite Gun
3. Shallow
*Special Ability: Drawings come to Life and Imitating other's skills/techniques
*Magical/Elemental Ability: Electric and Fire
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.