Created by angela1346
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you prefer the Girls dorm,Boys dorm or the Make out dorm?
Member
12237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANIMELAND~!! [i w...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
make out~!! *pervery*
Member
14921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
Haha!><But It's funny!And some ppl are perverted...like me too^_^
Member
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
lol...just make a dorm and let ppl choose rooms...and they could also choose a room mate...boy or girl...its the students choice haha....so its like combined dorms...lol
Member
14921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
that's a good idea^_^
Posted 6/4/08
Girls dorm. I'm offically freaked out that the the make out dorm was on the list..and angela-san explained it...and..yuck!
Member
14921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

Rukia112 wrote:

Girls dorm. I'm offically freaked out that the the make out dorm was on the list..and angela-san explained it...and..yuck!


Haha><Sorry,I am those person gifted with pervertic humour
Posted 6/10/08

angela1346 wrote:


Rukia112 wrote:

Girls dorm. I'm offically freaked out that the the make out dorm was on the list..and angela-san explained it...and..yuck!


Haha><Sorry,I am those person gifted with pervertic humour


Lol. It's okay.
Member
46636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / • ♥ Varia Headqua...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Make out dorm?! OMG. Sounds fun~ XDD Ahahahahahahahahahahas~!!!!
Member
14921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

JusticexFreedom wrote:

Make out dorm?! OMG. Sounds fun~ XDD Ahahahahahahahahahahas~!!!!


I wonder what activities should be done in the make out dorm.O.O
Member
46636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / • ♥ Varia Headqua...
Offline
Posted 6/28/08 , edited 6/28/08

angela1346 wrote:


JusticexFreedom wrote:

Make out dorm?! OMG. Sounds fun~ XDD Ahahahahahahahahahahas~!!!!


I wonder what activities should be done in the make out dorm.O.O


Mwahahahahahahahas~! I know~!!!! I suggest that the principal build 'special rooms'! YEA! Special rooms like..The training room for 'that kind' of activities. Hmm...for the activities. Maybe they can hold contests of who can do this or do that better. The winner then can ask a favor from the principal~!!! And it shall be granted! XDDDDDD
Member
6022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Currently at......
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
Say Hooray for Perverts!!! Muahahaha... Say yes to Make up dorm!!!
Member
14921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

JusticexFreedom wrote:


angela1346 wrote:


JusticexFreedom wrote:

Make out dorm?! OMG. Sounds fun~ XDD Ahahahahahahahahahahas~!!!!


I wonder what activities should be done in the make out dorm.O.O


Mwahahahahahahahas~! I know~!!!! I suggest that the principal build 'special rooms'! YEA! Special rooms like..The training room for 'that kind' of activities. Hmm...for the activities. Maybe they can hold contests of who can do this or do that better. The winner then can ask a favor from the principal~!!! And it shall be granted! XDDDDDD


Wow!But THAT kind of activities.O.O hahahaha><!Please specify which KIND of activities!!!!
Member
14921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

bjay_ang wrote:

Say Hooray for Perverts!!! Muahahaha... Say yes to Make up dorm!!!


HOORAY!!!!!So I am considered the female pervert???
Member
46636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / • ♥ Varia Headqua...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

angela1346 wrote:


JusticexFreedom wrote:


angela1346 wrote:


JusticexFreedom wrote:

Make out dorm?! OMG. Sounds fun~ XDD Ahahahahahahahahahahas~!!!!


I wonder what activities should be done in the make out dorm.O.O


Mwahahahahahahahas~! I know~!!!! I suggest that the principal build 'special rooms'! YEA! Special rooms like..The training room for 'that kind' of activities. Hmm...for the activities. Maybe they can hold contests of who can do this or do that better. The winner then can ask a favor from the principal~!!! And it shall be granted! XDDDDDD


Wow!But THAT kind of activities.O.O hahahaha><!Please specify which KIND of activities!!!!


Ehh? I thought you will get the hint. =____='' Make out dorm will be for newly wedded couples so it's expected that they would be excited to get to know each other better in a more intimate way~ And for the suggestion for building 'special rooms' it will be for those couples~ And inside it will be equipped with instruments needed~ You know what i mean....do you? Hmm....Since you asked 'what kind of activities' i'll say. But i'll be the pervert here > x < Sighs. The activities~ Well, things like....Can i don't say? > s < It's embarrassing!!!
Member
14921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

JusticexFreedom wrote:


angela1346 wrote:


JusticexFreedom wrote:


angela1346 wrote:


JusticexFreedom wrote:

Make out dorm?! OMG. Sounds fun~ XDD Ahahahahahahahahahahas~!!!!


I wonder what activities should be done in the make out dorm.O.O


Mwahahahahahahahas~! I know~!!!! I suggest that the principal build 'special rooms'! YEA! Special rooms like..The training room for 'that kind' of activities. Hmm...for the activities. Maybe they can hold contests of who can do this or do that better. The winner then can ask a favor from the principal~!!! And it shall be granted! XDDDDDD


Wow!But THAT kind of activities.O.O hahahaha><!Please specify which KIND of activities!!!!


Ehh? I thought you will get the hint. =____='' Make out dorm will be for newly wedded couples so it's expected that they would be excited to get to know each other better in a more intimate way~ And for the suggestion for building 'special rooms' it will be for those couples~ And inside it will be equipped with instruments needed~ You know what i mean....do you? Hmm....Since you asked 'what kind of activities' i'll say. But i'll be the pervert here > x < Sighs. The activities~ Well, things like....Can i don't say? > s < It's embarrassing!!!


Hahahaha><I get it now!But where can we find couples!!!!!!???Bring your boyfriend!!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.