First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Most Influential People
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

o0James0o wrote:
yes ur not my son, son. and if hes mentioned only once... whos the other 9?... 0.o... eat a dick?... well.... theres some people that actually eat dicks... like cow penises and other kind of penises.... and he is indeed not my god.... for i am agnostic...

i see... yet i dont see how a comedian is infuential... 0.o..


He's influential to me, I dont have to put anymore if I dont want to. lol. cow dicks.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

DRO1 wrote:


o0James0o wrote:
yes ur not my son, son. and if hes mentioned only once... whos the other 9?... 0.o... eat a dick?... well.... theres some people that actually eat dicks... like cow penises and other kind of penises.... and he is indeed not my god.... for i am agnostic...

i see... yet i dont see how a comedian is infuential... 0.o..


He's influential to me, I dont have to put anymore if I dont want to. lol. cow dicks.


yes cow dicks.... and i see... but be respectful to me and list 9 more? :p... and yes cow dicks.... u know... fear factor.... and i actually knew a dude who ate a deer dick because he believed that they will help him do better in sex.... well.... thats ancient chinese medicine things.... who knows if its true... anyways i wont eat those.... and im kinda gettin offtopic here....
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

o0James0o wrote:
yes cow dicks.... and i see... but be respectful to me and list 9 more? :p... and yes cow dicks.... u know... fear factor.... and i actually knew a dude who ate a deer dick because he believed that they will help him do better in sex.... well.... thats ancient chinese medicine things.... who knows if its true... anyways i wont eat those.... and im kinda gettin offtopic here....


lol. Deer dicks. yeah I did see that fear factor. That was great. Eh... since you made me laugh instead of pissing me off I'll just go ahead and agree with most the people on your list, but I'm not writing my own.
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

DRO1 wrote:


o0James0o wrote:
yes cow dicks.... and i see... but be respectful to me and list 9 more? :p... and yes cow dicks.... u know... fear factor.... and i actually knew a dude who ate a deer dick because he believed that they will help him do better in sex.... well.... thats ancient chinese medicine things.... who knows if its true... anyways i wont eat those.... and im kinda gettin offtopic here....


lol. Deer dicks. yeah I did see that fear factor. That was great. Eh... since you made me laugh instead of pissing me off I'll just go ahead and agree with most the people on your list, but I'm not writing my own.

yes deer dick.... he bought a dead deer... i believe it was a hunted one.... and then cooked it... 0.o... kinda.... soy sauce it(well theres many other ways he cooked it...)... and then they ate it in days.... and then he ate the dick... sayin its all good and stuff. I believe that was like 2 years ago?.... 0.o... anyways i didnt try to even eat it.... seems nasty... and i mean the meat... not dick... -.-
ahh..... but i perfer what others think... o well... and thx for agreein with my list 0.o..... (tho theyre mostly conqueror and philosophers)
Posted 5/16/08 , edited 5/16/08
No one really influences me...

Except for Jae Joong... and his hair..


Someone help me! He's making me gay!
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
^ lol. lol. Yeah sure, its all good, whatever. I know who they are.
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
Oprah Winfrey
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
Matt Hughes.
He influenced me with something. and so far, he's the most influential person for me.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
1. Me
2.Me
3.Me
4.Me
5.Me
6.Oprah
7.MTV
8.Me
9.Ronald McDonald
10.Cuddlebuns
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/16/08 , edited 5/18/08
1. Sun Tzu aka Chang Qing
2. Siddhartha Gautama
3. Kong Fu-Zi aka Confucius
4. Hippocrates
5. Leonardo da Vinci
6. Fyodor Dostoyevsky
7. Sigmund Freud
8. Josef Stalin
9. Adolf Hitler
10.Benito Mussolini

Are we talking about most influential people in history or in our lives?
If it's in our lives, then my mom and grandpa would be the most influential people to me.

(>.<")
922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
Yoshiki from X Japan

To me he's such an inspiration, he always picks himself up despite what has happened to him. Love his music.
10520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
Shinji
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
I'm sure that these long dead folk that you've never seen, much less spoken with, have influenced your lives more than say, your parents.

That said, Cuddlebuns' post wins.
1016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere In My Mind
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
#1 SHINJI
#2 my parents
#3my friends
#4mangakas
#5god
#6my girlfriend
#7The most Influential people that people pick
#8my aunty
#9 my teachers
#10 myself ^^
1365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/22/08 , edited 5/22/08
Oprah Winfrey

George W. Bush

Bill Gates

Michael Jordan

Pope John Paul II

J.K.. Rowling

Bill & Hillary Clinton

Osama bin Laden

Madonna

Bob Marley
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.