First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply I AM A LESBIAN!!!
Member
3810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Ze 305 ^^v
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
lesbian... buahaha...

you know... i read this shirt about lesbians loving unicorns
i love unicorns...

lmao.... do you?
Member
579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

tsvetanna wrote:


EsmeeMarie wrote:

i am Lesbain all the way :)


all the way where? lol
Can't you guess?

Oh god, that sounds perverted.
Posted 8/8/08
half lez
Creator
70633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

tsvetanna wrote:


EsmeeMarie wrote:

i am Lesbain all the way :)


all the way where? lol


Everywhere I would assume.
Member
579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

darkeststorm wrote:

lesbian... buahaha...

you know... i read this shirt about lesbians loving unicorns
i love unicorns...

lmao.... do you?

I suppose I like unicorns...but I don't understand that shirt. Why would lesbians particularly like unicorns?
Member
3810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Ze 305 ^^v
Offline
Posted 8/10/08


no idea.... that's why i asked, lol
Posted 8/11/08
because unicorns are purdyyy
Creator
70633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

Pigeon309 wrote:


darkeststorm wrote:

lesbian... buahaha...

you know... i read this shirt about lesbians loving unicorns
i love unicorns...

lmao.... do you?

I suppose I like unicorns...but I don't understand that shirt. Why would lesbians particularly like unicorns?


If you don't mind another post from a non-lesbian

One of the most common myths relating to the unicorn is the belief that a unicorn will only approach a female virgin.

Combine that with the school of thought that suggests that someone only looses their virginity after having heterosexual penetrative sex... if you believed this then you could say that lesbians are always virgins and therefore... ... ...get on well with unicorns?
Member
579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

Tyrfing wrote:


Pigeon309 wrote:


darkeststorm wrote:

lesbian... buahaha...

you know... i read this shirt about lesbians loving unicorns
i love unicorns...

lmao.... do you?

I suppose I like unicorns...but I don't understand that shirt. Why would lesbians particularly like unicorns?


If you don't mind another post from a non-lesbian

One of the most common myths relating to the unicorn is the belief that a unicorn will only approach a female virgin.

Combine that with the school of thought that suggests that someone only looses their virginity after having heterosexual penetrative sex... if you believed this then you could say that lesbians are always virgins and therefore... ... ...get on well with unicorns?
Ah, right. I didn't know that people said unicorns would only approach a female virgin. Thanks for explaining that; now it makes more sense.

Member
3810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Ze 305 ^^v
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

Tyrfing wrote:


Pigeon309 wrote:


darkeststorm wrote:

lesbian... buahaha...

you know... i read this shirt about lesbians loving unicorns
i love unicorns...

lmao.... do you?

I suppose I like unicorns...but I don't understand that shirt. Why would lesbians particularly like unicorns?


If you don't mind another post from a non-lesbian

One of the most common myths relating to the unicorn is the belief that a unicorn will only approach a female virgin.

Combine that with the school of thought that suggests that someone only looses their virginity after having heterosexual penetrative sex... if you believed this then you could say that lesbians are always virgins and therefore... ... ...get on well with unicorns?


lmao, you know what... i never knew that o.o
i guess it makes sense... =O
ty


Creator
70633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/28/08

Pigeon309 wrote:
Ah, right. I didn't know that people said unicorns would only approach a female virgin. Thanks for explaining that; now it makes more sense.


darkeststorm wrote:
lmao, you know what... i never knew that o.o
i guess it makes sense... =O
ty


It wouldn't have even occurred to me either if they hadn't used it in Tales of Phantaisa/Symphonia.

But it turned out that they didn't just make it up and it's actually part of the unicorn legend.
Member
3810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Ze 305 ^^v
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

Tyrfing wrote:


Pigeon309 wrote:
Ah, right. I didn't know that people said unicorns would only approach a female virgin. Thanks for explaining that; now it makes more sense.


darkeststorm wrote:
lmao, you know what... i never knew that o.o
i guess it makes sense... =O
ty


It wouldn't have even occurred to me either if they hadn't used it in Tales of Phantaisa/Symphonia.

But it turned out that they didn't just make it up and it's actually part of the unicorn legend.


wait.... it was on ToP?
i don't remember xD

-_-'... maybe i should go play the game again... lol


Creator
70633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

darkeststorm wrote:

wait.... it was on ToP?
i don't remember xD

-_-'... maybe i should go play the game again... lol




Yeah
Member
3810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Ze 305 ^^v
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

Tyrfing wrote:


darkeststorm wrote:

wait.... it was on ToP?
i don't remember xD

-_-'... maybe i should go play the game again... lol




Yeah



love the fact you put that in as a spoiler... xD
Creator
70633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/30/08 , edited 8/30/08

darkeststorm wrote:

love the fact you put that in as a spoiler... xD


Isn't it?



...is it me or are we getting dangerously off topic here?

...speaking of unicorns I read a rather ammusing comment relating to Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS:

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.