First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
info cards by me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 5/25/08
username : babytokidoki
nickname: LeNa-chan
class:special ability
alice:creation

Student
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

babytokidoki wrote:

username : babytokidoki
nickname: LeNa-chan
class:special ability
alice:creation



kawaii avi.. XD
Posted 5/26/08

maechelle08 wrote:


babytokidoki wrote:

username : babytokidoki
nickname: LeNa-chan
class:special ability
alice:creation



kawaii avi.. XD


domo arigatou ^___^ i love it so kawaii <333 !!!~
Student
6949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in THAT person's...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

maechelle08 wrote:


mikatoangel wrote:

username: mikatoangel
nickname: riko-chan
class: special ability
alice: Water






tks
Student
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~AniMe wOrLd...~
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Can I have 2 alices?????
Student
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

sakurali wrote:

Can I have 2 alices?????


nopeeeeeee
Student
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Quezon City
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

maechelle08 wrote:

welcome
if u want a info card just put your:
username
nickname
class: ex.special ability,dangerous ability
alice:
ex.


please dont use alices that are taken

alices that are taken:

rainbow feather
water
mind reading
fire
flowers
elemental
ice
wind
shadow
invicibility


Great. You copied my Alice. No one will ever, ever copy my Alice. You still don't know what happens in my doujin of Gakuen Alice(which can be read at school). Sheesh, what a copycat...

P.S.: Look in the REAL info card making forum and you will look that I have my own Alice. You're really a copycat. BAKA!!! >o<
Student
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

kayecapulong wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:

welcome
if u want a info card just put your:
username
nickname
class: ex.special ability,dangerous ability
alice:
ex.


please dont use alices that are taken

alices that are taken:

rainbow feather
water
mind reading
fire
flowers
elemental
ice
wind
shadow
invicibility


Great. You copied my Alice. No one will ever, ever copy my Alice. You still don't know what happens in my doujin of Gakuen Alice(which can be read at school). Sheesh, what a copycat...

P.S.: Look in the REAL info card making forum and you will look that I have my own Alice. You're really a copycat. BAKA!!! >o<


kaw nman carabao
Student
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Quezon City
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

maechelle08 wrote:


kayecapulong wrote:


maechelle08 wrote:

welcome
if u want a info card just put your:
username
nickname
class: ex.special ability,dangerous ability
alice:
ex.


please dont use alices that are taken

alices that are taken:

rainbow feather
water
mind reading
fire
flowers
elemental
ice
wind
shadow
invicibility


Great. You copied my Alice. No one will ever, ever copy my Alice. You still don't know what happens in my doujin of Gakuen Alice(which can be read at school). Sheesh, what a copycat...

P.S.: Look in the REAL info card making forum and you will look that I have my own Alice. You're really a copycat. BAKA!!! >o<


kaw nman carabao


That's it. I'm calling her.
Student
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
who is her??
Student
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Quezon City
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

maechelle08 wrote:

who is her??


Secret.
Student
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08
username: anime_kitty08
nickname: Sara
class: Techinical ability
alice: Inventing alice
Student
4455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Clasified Infoo!!
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
name: Sakura-chan
alice: fire
Student
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

anime_kitty08 wrote:

username: anime_kitty08
nickname: Sara
class: Techinical ability
alice: Inventing alice


Student
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

Jirachi4ever wrote:

name: Sakura-chan
alice: fire




umm and i edited a avatar for u

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.