First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Post Reply D.Gray Man Manga Discussion
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
Hmmm.....
What tennis just posted makes me wonder.....
1. Was the glass broken from the inside or outside?
2. WHY was the glass broken?
I don't think the culprit broke the glass... (Why go through the trouble?)
And I don't think Cross would go through the trouble of putting up an act in front of one of his guards just to escape.
(And if it WAS all an escape plan, wouldn't the inspector have seen through the fake-death-escape-plan when he wasn't able to find Cross's body floating in the water?)
Also, if Cross planned to pop up later in the series at the last minute to save everyone, then why would he leave behind his anti-akuma weapon?

The only thing we can assume now from what we know is that the whole thing is ALOT more complex than what we've been led to believe. And that we should be prepared to be shocked and surprised as the plot progresses.
Member
14719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / im, im OH MY GOSH...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

ShadowStep wrote:

Hmmm.....
What tennis just posted makes me wonder.....
1. Was the glass broken from the inside or outside?
2. WHY was the glass broken?
I don't think the culprit broke the glass... (Why go through the trouble?)
And I don't think Cross would go through the trouble of putting up an act in front of one of his guards just to escape.
(And if it WAS all an escape plan, wouldn't the inspector have seen through the fake-death-escape-plan when he wasn't able to find Cross's body floating in the water?)
Also, if Cross planned to pop up later in the series at the last minute to save everyone, then why would he leave behind his anti-akuma weapon?

The only thing we can assume now from what we know is that the whole thing is ALOT more complex than what we've been led to believe. And that we should be prepared to be shocked and surprised as the plot progresses.


i agree with you!!! lol can't wait for the next chapter!!!
also why do you think the mask was left behind and broken?? wonder whats there thats was behind his mask...
Member
340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
Who killed general cross and what was that hand playing chess??? After it lost it just turn to sand... I am really confused wif the story now...
460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in cramming for e...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
huh? which part did a hand turn into sand
460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in cramming for e...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
oh wait i just realised i didn't finish reading the chapter
460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in cramming for e...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

dley95 wrote:

Who killed general cross and what was that hand playing chess??? After it lost it just turn to sand... I am really confused wif the story now...


I think the hand belonged to some guy names martin. I'm guessing that he would only give the ring up if the exorsists won a game of chess against him

335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Colchester
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
I also agree with your comment, their are just to many questions left open to this whole case, becuase, in the end of the chapter Cross was "killed" the glass was intact and blood stained, but when the guards when in they saw just Jugement and the mask, as well the blood that was covering the mask and window seal.
Member
3795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hmm.. somewhere l...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
I have a feeling, Cross was somehow rescued...
Perhaps. Why? Where's his body? Nobody found it. Judgement and his mask was left behind? Why?
Perhaps... someone didn't realised that it dropped off cross as that someone rescued him. Its my theory... But Let's wait and see.
Meanwhile, I sort of like the new Mugen. Looks like a real katana... How will its abilities work now... like Nigen...
Member
340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

lolz223 wrote:

I have a feeling, Cross was somehow rescued...
Perhaps. Why? Where's his body? Nobody found it. Judgement and his mask was left behind? Why?
Perhaps... someone didn't realised that it dropped off cross as that someone rescued him. Its my theory... But Let's wait and see.
Meanwhile, I sort of like the new Mugen. Looks like a real katana... How will its abilities work now... like Nigen...


i thot his body fell out of the window... there is like a big hole there...
Member
3795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hmm.. somewhere l...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
hmm.. My idea was gained from the fact that there was a hole in the window. Cross's body couldn't have been that heavy to break the window. And even if he fell out, his body should have been found. But nobody knows, we have to wait for the next few manga chappies.
1201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Iceland, Europe
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
Atleast so far things are getting dramatic and you should expect that since the writter is a girl Katsura Hoshino
Member
4644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
i do believe that the whole situation is a lot more complex than we were led to believe and there are still other things besides cross's death, such as the other side to the war, allen and the "players shadow" allen's connection to mana and how he now carries the 14th within him, and dat whole deal with how he has to kill someone he luvs.....and last but not least what about how the earl said that there was more to the "akumas" than what the exorcists thought?

and what about the other noahs? like dat new one who just arrived?
my thouhts are that we should just wait for hoshino to explain what da hell is goin on through her mind and watch how this already dreadful complicated mess evolves

p.s.
Cross can't die.
he's just too badass for that.
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 8/29/08 , edited 8/29/08
I just realized something....
If Allen's memory of Mana and him creating a secret code (a.k.a the score sheet for the arc) was really a memory from the 14th's past, would that make the man in the tall top hat the Millennium Earl?
If so, wouldn't that mean that the 14th and the Earl had a similar relationship to the one Allen and Mana shared?
...........
I wonder what could have happened that would break this kind of relationship and cause the 14th to turn against the Earl...
Member
14719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / im, im OH MY GOSH...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
wow never thought of that ShowdowStep.....
YAY THIS WEEKS CHAPTER UPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / in your mother
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
i think a akuma finally got in a got 2 cross taking his body2 made into a akuma ( plz let me b wrong cross is 2 cool 2 die right now)
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.