First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply come make your membership card for onion head !!!!!
Member
63190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 7/28/08


well pls put your pic in the membership card !! thank you !!

sorry if I'm not doing anymore ! sorry !
Member
9194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
Name: Marielle
D.O.B: June 25th
Favorite color: Blue
Picture: Can you use my avatar?
Member
63190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

momoko-chan331 wrote:

Name: Rachel
D.O.B: March 31
Gender: female
Favorite Color: every color
Picture:
[what type of picture are we supposed to pick?]


erm ?? sorry u only can choose one colour & u r surppose to use onion pic
Member
63190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Kyuubi_rose wrote:

Name: Marielle
D.O.B: June 25th
Favorite color: Blue
Picture: Can you use my avatar?


well sorry u only can use onion head pic ,.. im sorry
Member
8493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A Place Where Blu...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

robiin wrote:


Kyuubi_rose wrote:

Name: Marielle
D.O.B: June 25th
Favorite color: Blue
Picture: Can you use my avatar?


well sorry u only can use onion head pic ,.. im sorry


can i make a info card forum?
Member
63190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

maechelle08 wrote:


robiin wrote:


Kyuubi_rose wrote:

Name: Marielle
D.O.B: June 25th
Favorite color: Blue
Picture: Can you use my avatar?


well sorry u only can use onion head pic ,.. im sorry


can i make a info card forum?


sure sure !!!
Member
63190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

momoko-chan331 wrote:


robiin wrote:


momoko-chan331 wrote:

Name: Rachel
D.O.B: March 31
Gender: female
Favorite Color: every color
Picture:
[what type of picture are we supposed to pick?]


erm ?? sorry u only can choose one colour & u r surppose to use onion pic


awwwww~ OKIE DOKIE (。^ ^。) hmmmm! then bright yellow? o.o will that due?
& i'll pick a picture soon! have to pick an awesome one xD


haha okok ...
Member
9194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/25/08

Kyuubi_rose wrote:

Name: Marielle
D.O.B: June 25th
Favorite color: Blue
Gender: Female
Picture: Can you use my avatar?


Oooh, hehe, I didn't know xD

Here ya go:
Member
1663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ..........-_-.......
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/22/08
Name:Wawa
D.O.B:April 14th
Favourite colour:orange
Gender:female
here's my pic:


Member
12035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / China
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08
This actually looks like a simple biodata though... ^ ^;

Name : Eve (it's simplified haha ).
Date OF Birth : November 18th.
Favourite colour : orangee~~~
Gender : IT MUST BE FEMALE!!

Eh, for the pic, can i use the one who can move??
Member
817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Name: Draken (can put fake name??)
D.O.B.: 24 November
Fav color: Emerald Green
Gender: Female

Pic:

Onion Head ROX!!!! XDDDD
Member
643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08
Name: Luna
D.O.B.: 25 December
Favourite color: Black
Gender: Female
Picture: GOSH TATS ME!!! (and i shall kill everyone i hate MUAHAHAHAHA *ahem* )
Member
3042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front my compu...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
Name:Nela
D.O.B:may 28th
fav colour:pink
Gender:female
here's my picture


Member
16583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
Name: Xiaohan
D.O.B.: January 1
Fav. color: orange
Gender: Female
pic:
Posted 5/23/08
Name:Bubblegum ^^
D.O.B.:august 26
fav color:green
gender: F
pic:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.