First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
if you are to clone someone.. who would you clone??
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

helena91 wrote:

im not the only one
there is others who make good quality threads
these are people who post threads to make the forums enjoyable
whereas you join the forums as you dont have a life
if i mistake this is the 6 th thread u have attacked me on


1. It's true that I don't "have a life" because I'm obviously a zombie who is too lazy to chase people and eat their brains. But "but having a life" is for air-headed sheep anyway, so thanks for recognizing that I'm not one of them.

2.If by "attack you" you mean "quote your post" then this is only the 2nd or 3rd thread I've quoted you in. I would do it more often but I don't wanna be all stalker-ish

3. I only joined the forums because I don't have a life? Well that's one reason, but far from the main reason. I'm not the one who spends all day reporting every single screwed up thread and trying to make the forum into some dictatorship where everyone has to be obedient little sheep and not enjoy themselves. If people only made "quality" threads then there would only be about 10 threads on the whole forum. The point of an internet forum is not to make it into some perfect dictatorship, but to have fun. So if people are being stupid, then make fun of them, instead of being super mini-mod.
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Classified Inform...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08
I come back to CR and this is what I see. This is very disappointing.
Also helena91 you still didn't say what you think is a good quality thread like you are avoiding it. Also by your logic you don't have a life as well.
Just stop spamming both of you!

Since I don't want to spam this thread as well I'll answer the question. I wouldn't clone anyone.
1771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
I'll clone myself coz i wanna take a good look at myself without looking at the mirror xD Just wanna know more about the other "me" Maybe there's something different between both "me"
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
ooh.. somebody's gonna get more hate mail in her inbox...
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
i can't think of anyone i would want to clone
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Loveless wrote:
Just stop spamming both of you!

But it tastes soooooooo good. Plus, since this isn't a "quality" thread by God's AKA helena's standards, then we have the right to spam the hell out of it and rack up points until it disappears into CR oblivion.
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


helena91 wrote:

im not the only one
there is others who make good quality threads
these are people who post threads to make the forums enjoyable
whereas you join the forums as you dont have a life
if i mistake this is the 6 th thread u have attacked me on


1. It's true that I don't "have a life" because I'm obviously a zombie who is too lazy to chase people and eat their brains. But "but having a life" is for air-headed sheep anyway, so thanks for recognizing that I'm not one of them.

2.If by "attack you" you mean "quote your post" then this is only the 2nd or 3rd thread I've quoted you in. I would do it more often but I don't wanna be all stalker-ish

3. I only joined the forums because I don't have a life? Well that's one reason, but far from the main reason. I'm not the one who spends all day reporting every single screwed up thread and trying to make the forum into some dictatorship where everyone has to be obedient little sheep and not enjoy themselves. If people only made "quality" threads then there would only be about 10 threads on the whole forum. The point of an internet forum is not to make it into some perfect dictatorship, but to have fun. So if people are being stupid, then make fun of them, instead of being super mini-mod.





you no you just admitted how much of a retard you are
and i dont spend all day doing this
i manage a job and to look after my family and go out with my friends
where you have nothing better to do then quote my forum quotes
so b a good little zombie and return to the the tomb u crawled outta
and you have a problem with me anymore insteading of wasteing thread space keep our mouth shut
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
Yoko Ogura O_o

Then maybe Osama bin Laden XD
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

helena91 wrote:

you no you just admitted how much of a retard you are nd i dont spend all day doing this
i manage a job and to look after my family and go out with my friends
where you have nothing better to do then quote my forum quotes
so b a good little zombie and return to the the tomb u crawled outta
and you have a problem with me anymore insteading of wasteing thread space keep our mouth shut


Damn I like 'em feisty. I especially like how you threw a bunch of elementary school insults at me and posted your witty picture without me saying anything vulgar towards you.

Even if you don't spend all day doing it, it seems like it's the main thing you do when you get on the forums. So quit being mega mini-mod and have some fun. Unless you ENJOY being mega mini-mod and pursuing the hopeless goal of turning the forum into a perfect idiot-free utopia.

Oh, sorry God, I just noticed that you took away my free will in your last sentence. I'll shut up now.
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
how about another set of paris hilton and friends? the internet will be shitting bricks wahahahahahaha
Posted 5/17/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


helena91 wrote:

you no you just admitted how much of a retard you are nd i dont spend all day doing this
i manage a job and to look after my family and go out with my friends
where you have nothing better to do then quote my forum quotes
so b a good little zombie and return to the the tomb u crawled outta
and you have a problem with me anymore insteading of wasteing thread space keep our mouth shut


Damn I like 'em feisty. I especially like how you threw a bunch of elementary school insults at me and posted your witty picture without me saying anything vulgar towards you.

Even if you don't spend all day doing it, it seems like it's the main thing you do when you get on the forums. So quit being mega mini-mod and have some fun. Unless you ENJOY being mega mini-mod and pursuing the hopeless goal of turning the forum into a perfect idiot-free utopia.

Oh, sorry God, I just noticed that you took away my free will in your last sentence. I'll shut up now.



yeah well im not in a humour to insult you
btw can u also nuke your account while you shut up and save our eyes from reading your shit
and looking at your avi

1016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere In My Mind
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


helena91 wrote:

you no you just admitted how much of a retard you are nd i dont spend all day doing this
i manage a job and to look after my family and go out with my friends
where you have nothing better to do then quote my forum quotes
so b a good little zombie and return to the the tomb u crawled outta
and you have a problem with me anymore insteading of wasteing thread space keep our mouth shut


Damn I like 'em feisty. I especially like how you threw a bunch of elementary school insults at me and posted your witty picture without me saying anything vulgar towards you.

Even if you don't spend all day doing it, it seems like it's the main thing you do when you get on the forums. So quit being mega mini-mod and have some fun. Unless you ENJOY being mega mini-mod and pursuing the hopeless goal of turning the forum into a perfect idiot-free utopia.

Oh, sorry God, I just noticed that you took away my free will in your last sentence. I'll shut up now.



sounds like you're saying she's a Kira wannabe ^^
Posted 5/17/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:
You still haven't told me what kind of threads "benefit" the forum. I didn't know we were running some program or machine or slave trade or something.


Sorry to intervene, but you DO have to admit that this thread is made very poorly.
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
aw come on the dancing gur is cute.. i like invader zim
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08

helena91 wrote:

yeah well im not in a humour to insult you
btw can u also nuke your account while you shut up and save our eyes from reading your shit
and looking at your avi


Yet even more insults without me saying anything vulgar. If you're going to be mean then at least don't contradict yourself by saying "I don't feel like insulting you" then start throwing insults at me.

And, believe it or not, most people with common sense like me. So leaving CR would be a crime against humanity. If you look at the post above mine you'll see my point.


Eudd wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:
You still haven't told me what kind of threads "benefit" the forum. I didn't know we were running some program or machine or slave trade or something.


Sorry to intervene, but you DO have to admit that this thread is made very poorly.


It is, but I still want to know what a "beneficial" thread is according to her.


asyrafhakim wrote:

sounds like you're saying she's a Kira wannabe ^^


I have no idea who that is. Although I do have a friend named Kira, but she's not a forum-Nazi who wants everyone to be expressionless dolls.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.