First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
if you are to clone someone.. who would you clone??
178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
Leonardo de Vinci. Hahahaha, what a nut. 8D
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

sabekuji_kaneda wrote:

Yoko Ogura O_o

Then maybe Osama bin Laden XD



It's Yuko :P

Woot. Well, will you look at that, I love that girl too. Roar.
Posted 5/17/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


Eudd wrote:

Sorry to intervene, but you DO have to admit that this thread is made very poorly.


It is, but I still want to know what a "beneficial" thread is according to her.


I think that according to all logical beings, a "beneficial" thread would be a thread that can facilitate significant, and relevant discussions, that can both bring controversy and agreement.
328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UNDERNET 8
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
Jessica Alba before she got pregnant and Ciara
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Eudd wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:


Eudd wrote:

Sorry to intervene, but you DO have to admit that this thread is made very poorly.


It is, but I still want to know what a "beneficial" thread is according to her.


I think that according to all logical beings, a "beneficial" thread would be a thread that can facilitate significant, and relevant discussions, that can both bring controversy and agreement.


Well if everyone is all serious and discussing things all the time, then where is the fun? Stupid people and threads are what make the world more fun, otherwise it would be full of smart people debating and not getting laid all the time.

Besides, that's what the Extended Discussion section is for.
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


sabekuji_kaneda wrote:

Yoko Ogura O_o

Then maybe Osama bin Laden XD



It's Yuko :P

Woot. Well, will you look at that, I love that girl too. Roar.


LOLZ typo, didn't notice! Sorry XD
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:

Well if everyone is all serious and discussing things all the time, then where is the fun? Stupid people and threads are what make the world more fun, otherwise it would be full of smart people debating and not getting laid all the time.

Besides, that's what the Extended Discussion section is for.


That, I concur. It's fucking fun to bash idiots.

But although I agree with you, coming back to your quarrel with Helena, it's still considered as a not beneficial thread. That's the whole purpose of what she was trying to say, right?
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Eudd wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

Well if everyone is all serious and discussing things all the time, then where is the fun? Stupid people and threads are what make the world more fun, otherwise it would be full of smart people debating and not getting laid all the time.

Besides, that's what the Extended Discussion section is for.


That, I concur. It's fucking fun to bash idiots.

But although I agree with you, coming back to your quarrel with Helena, it's still considered as a not beneficial thread. That's the whole purpose of what she was trying to say, right?


Not to sound rude but everyone can see that this is not a beneficial thread. It's just... as I would say... a "just for fun" thread x_x
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08

helena91 wrote:

another pointless thread what benifit is this to the forums

an why would i want to clone someone in the 1st place


-.- well if evryone made not pointless threads...we'd run outa topics. btw its not a PERFECT forum. we're jst discussing topics and looking at others' views. well if u dont lyk the thread and think its pointless.....THEN DONT POST IT THEN. baka.


btw i'd clone my bf then i'd hv 10 of him XD
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Classified Inform...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
I've lost all hope for this forum.
Posted 5/17/08

Loveless wrote:

I've lost all hope for this forum.


No worries -pats- Better off leaving them alone.
It's funny watching them talking back at each other. ^_^
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
clone mickey mouse.
1926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / nowhere
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
Dennis O'neil & Wu Zun.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Eudd wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

Well if everyone is all serious and discussing things all the time, then where is the fun? Stupid people and threads are what make the world more fun, otherwise it would be full of smart people debating and not getting laid all the time.

Besides, that's what the Extended Discussion section is for.


That, I concur. It's fucking fun to bash idiots.

But although I agree with you, coming back to your quarrel with Helena, it's still considered as a not beneficial thread. That's the whole purpose of what she was trying to say, right?


Yeah it is, and that's when I started asking why she didn't just make enough "beneficial" threads to flood out all the pointless threads since they bothered her so much.
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
I wold clone nearly extinct species.
Then next to that I would clone military soldiers.
After that, I will abduct and clone all the presidents and make all country bow to me, if that fails, that's what the cloned soldiers are for.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.