First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Feng Shui
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 8/29/08
Who uses the art of Feng Shui? Why do they/you use Feng Shui?
How can Feng Shui help us? (Can you share some knowledge on Feng Shui so we can use and benefit from it?)

Translates literally to "wind-water". Feng Shui is the ancient Chinese art of placement. The goal of Feng Shui is to achieve harmony, comfort, and balance, first in ones environment and then in one's life.
...
1501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
home
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

chinky_sonny wrote:

Who uses the art of Feng Shui? Why do they/you use Feng Shui?
How can Feng Shui help us?

Translates literally to "wind-water". Feng Shui is the ancient Chinese art of placement. The goal of Feng Shui is to achieve harmony, comfort, and balance, first in ones environment and then in one's life.


and luck i guess..
I have lots of chinese friends and they like to make jokes about Feng Shui.

Posted 5/17/08
o m g how can you keep comeing up with threads

its just another version of coordination in your house
its like you put warm colors in your room to make it feel cosy
steel applications to make it look modern
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
um..not a lot of people really care about feng shui..
but i hear it mentioned a couple times among the adults when they're having their intense converstaions..
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

uzuke wrote:


chinky_sonny wrote:

Who uses the art of Feng Shui? Why do they/you use Feng Shui?
How can Feng Shui help us?

Translates literally to "wind-water". Feng Shui is the ancient Chinese art of placement. The goal of Feng Shui is to achieve harmony, comfort, and balance, first in ones environment and then in one's life.


and luck i guess..
I have lots of chinese friends and they like to make jokes about Feng Shui.



the definition picked was a general one. you are very critical.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08
I don't believe in Feng Shui, no offense.
I don't know why, but it's not really that of a solution.

Just like what Penn and Teller said; It's Bullshit.

I love to edit:

Here's the episode where Penn explained Fung Shuwei.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ADaHkcCAeT8 <--Part 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OCkuLgu4auc&feature=related <---- Part 2.
5943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / F / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
I really hope there is nothing in it, because in order to fit everything into my eldest son's room, his bed has to be in the "grave" position (feet facing the door). Also, I think the bathroom or corridor is the centre of the house (not good). And don't even get me started about my desk at work.
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
Wow You come up with threads pretty fast Ummm Personally I believe in it and t's really normal Any human will feel at ease when entering a room where the art of feng shui is used... I think it's just the way you place furniture and stuff so Feng shui or Not if furniture/decorations are placed properly and walls and stuff painted a nice color I think it'll make anyone feel comfortable.
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
Don't believe in it. But the buildings in Hong Kong and their structures are mainly base on feng shui.
Whether or not feng shui can help us, it really depends on the person's belief

Just wiki it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feng_Shui
15270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in a parallel uni...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
feng shui is a balance of all things it deals with the harmoney of all things
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
My mum consulted a feng shui master once. She told her to change a few stuff in my room (eg, cupboard must be place here, red carpet in front of my door....) So we did what she said and guess what? Nothing changed. I had cleaner feet though. Cause the carpet was there.

Oh. My cilent consulted a feng shui master about her company logo and namecard, let's just say, I hope the luck thing works cause people arent going to come because of her namecard.

Tips on feng shui for those who really wanna try: Try placing a windchime at your window or front door. Suppose to ward off evil cause of the sound.
Posted 5/18/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

I don't believe in Feng Shui, no offense.
I don't know why, but it's not really that of a solution.

Just like what Penn and Teller said; It's Bullshit.

I love to edit:

Here's the episode where Penn explained Fung Shuwei.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ADaHkcCAeT8 <--Part 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OCkuLgu4auc&feature=related <---- Part 2.


i love penn and teller
8512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
my aunt is into it n my big sis's friend. the friend said she just do it cuz its kewl
1542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
It has something to do with our senses.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

I don't believe in Feng Shui, no offense.
I don't know why, but it's not really that of a solution.

Just like what Penn and Teller said; It's Bullshit.

I love to edit:

Here's the episode where Penn explained Fung Shuwei.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ADaHkcCAeT8 <--Part 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OCkuLgu4auc&feature=related <---- Part 2.


i love penn and teller


They SHOULD watch Penn and Teller. Don't you agree?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.