First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply teach me pls??
Member
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
Hi...can u teach me words like
crazy - ?
stupid - ?

and anything more that i can scold my fren wit...cos he just scold me baka!!XD!!!LOL!!!so pls help me out...THX!!!
Posted 5/19/08
ull find words like that on this site..... bye
http://www.eudict.com/?lang=engjap&word=true&submit=Search
Member
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
ok...fine...thx...
Member
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
can someone teach me this sentence:
Welcome to my World!!

coz im making a notebook that all in there are japanese, or related to japan, anime, manga, and many more....hope im not troubling you guys...^_^
Member
2625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

ga_syiena wrote:

can someone teach me this sentence:
Welcome to my World!!

coz im making a notebook that all in there are japanese, or related to japan, anime, manga, and many more....hope im not troubling you guys...^_^


Could it be?

Youkouso watashi no sekai???

Well I guess.. I'm not so sure bout it..
but I've written sth similar in my msn space..
So.. hope it's correct
Member
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

reira86 wrote:


ga_syiena wrote:

can someone teach me this sentence:
Welcome to my World!!

coz im making a notebook that all in there are japanese, or related to japan, anime, manga, and many more....hope im not troubling you guys...^_^

Could it be?

Youkouso watashi no sekai???

Well I guess.. I'm not so sure bout it..
but I've written sth similar in my msn space..
So.. hope it's correct

ah..okay....thnx for telling me...
btw... is Youkouso means "Welcome" and sekai means "world"? im just curious...
thnx again...^_^

Member
2625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

ga_syiena wrote:


reira86 wrote:


ga_syiena wrote:

can someone teach me this sentence:
Welcome to my World!!

coz im making a notebook that all in there are japanese, or related to japan, anime, manga, and many more....hope im not troubling you guys...^_^

Could it be?

Youkouso watashi no sekai???

Well I guess.. I'm not so sure bout it..
but I've written sth similar in my msn space..
So.. hope it's correct

ah..okay....thnx for telling me...
btw... is Youkouso means "Welcome" and sekai means "world"? im just curious...
thnx again...^_^



Yeah.. guessed right!!!
Youkoso = welcome
Watashi no / atashi no = my
Sekai = world
Tomodachi = friend(s)
Minna-san = everbody

Dou itashimashite (u're welcome :p)
Member
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Can you teach me * I like you */ *bugs*/ I don't like doing homework/ I don't like my school /idiot/jerk/hate/dislike
I know its too much but I really want to learn Japanese....Gomene-sai for troubling you guys .....
Member
2625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

lucky_star_witch wrote:

Can you teach me * I like you */ *bugs*/ I don't like doing homework/ I don't like my school /idiot/jerk/hate/dislike
I know its too much but I really want to learn Japanese....Gomene-sai for troubling you guys .....


i like u: if a boy's speaking : suki da yo or suki da (daisuki da yo means i like u very much)
if a girl's speakin: suki yo

to do homework: shukudai o suru (shimasu is more formal)
dislike: kirau
hate : nikumu
i don't know how 2 say i don't like doin homework. but at least u can say.. shukudai ga kirai (i don't like homework)

i don't like my school: watashi no gakkou ga kirai (i think )

elementary school : shogakkou
junior high : chugakkou
high school : koko
university : daigaku

idiot / jerk : baka

Member
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

reira86 wrote:


lucky_star_witch wrote:

Can you teach me * I like you */ *bugs*/ I don't like doing homework/ I don't like my school /idiot/jerk/hate/dislike
I know its too much but I really want to learn Japanese....Gomene-sai for troubling you guys .....


i like u: if a boy's speaking : suki da yo or suki da (daisuki da yo means i like u very much)
if a girl's speakin: suki yo

to do homework: shukudai o suru (shimasu is more formal)
dislike: kirau
hate : nikumu
i don't know how 2 say i don't like doin homework. but at least u can say.. shukudai ga kirai (i don't like homework)

i don't like my school: watashi no gakkou ga kirai (i think )

elementary school : shogakkou
junior high : chugakkou
high school : koko
university : daigaku

idiot / jerk : baka



Thank you very..... much arigatou-gojaimasu ~ and gomene-sai for troubling you ~~
Member
430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

rainbadboy wrote:

Hi...can u teach me words like
crazy - ?
stupid - ?

and anything more that i can scold my fren wit...cos he just scold me baka!!XD!!!LOL!!!so pls help me out...THX!!!


for crazy: kyoujin
for stupid:tawakemono

Member
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
thx very much...
Member
673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Can sum1 teach me this in japanese:

KILL, Death, Suffering, Hurt
Member
2498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sunny Eggoooo
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
can someone tell me how to say "I got A.D.D. And Magic Markers, oh the thrills i will have"

Domo Arigato
Member
5605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / uhhh total memory...
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

Udaho wrote:

can someone tell me how to say "I got A.D.D. And Magic Markers, oh the thrills i will have"

Domo Arigato


if i could say that i soo would ... sry but i dont know how lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.