WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply teach me pls??
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
Sorry, what?
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/27/08

GummyMonstahKiel wrote:

Lol Erm Can Any1 List a few things to do wit love or w.e hahas xD like I love you and shiz like that x]


Hm, well you could use Ryukon's Forum Topic "Likes and Dislikes" for more help but you could use the word "suki" or "daisuki" to state your feelings towards someone you like or love too [not said in the topic]. Though if you read her Topic, it says not to use daisuki much because of Japanese culture and how they think and the same goes towards stating feelings because they're not so straightforward as Americans are, lol. "Aishiteru" means i love you but you dont see it used often, usually it's just suki. "Itsumademo Aishiteru yo" roughly means like you'll love them for eternity, you could use suki in it too "itsumademo suki da yo" or so. This sentence is more structured so i think you should use this if you want to say that you'll love them forever "Kimi o eien ni aishimasu". Anyways sorry for the long post :] RyukonSan, please correct this if you see any errors i was having troubile with how to explain this but i did my best ^^
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

Ryouseiteki wrote:


GummyMonstahKiel wrote:

Lol Erm Can Any1 List a few things to do wit love or w.e hahas xD like I love you and shiz like that x]


Hm, well you could use Ryukon's Forum Topic "Likes and Dislikes" for more help but you could use the word "suki" or "daisuki" to state your feelings towards someone you like or love too [not said in the topic]. Though if you read her Topic, it says not to use daisuki much because of Japanese culture and how they think and the same goes towards stating feelings because they're not so straightforward as Americans are, lol. "Aishiteru" means i love you but you dont see it used often, usually it's just suki. "Itsumademo Aishiteru yo" roughly means like you'll love them for eternity, you could use suki in it too "itsumademo suki da yo" or so. This sentence is more structured so i think you should use this if you want to say that you'll love them forever "Kimi o eien ni aishimasu". Anyways sorry for the long post :] RyukonSan, please correct this if you see any errors i was having troubile with how to explain this but i did my best ^^


You did completely fine no errors. Good job
Member
1833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nowhere in everyw...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08 , edited 9/27/08
can some1 please teach me this sentence "I hate you" and also "You are so mean" and what a disgrace!"
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

diamondfairy wrote:

can some1 please teach me this sentence "I hate you" and also "You are so mean" and what a disgrace!"


I hate you = anta ga daikirai*
You're so mean = anta wa (totemo) hidoi**
What a disgrace! = haji dayo!***

* = I'm assuming you want to say it in the most emotional way as possible. "Anta" is "you" in a rude way, but slightly less rude than "omae". "Daikirai" is something that isn't mentioned very often because that's equating to like "I loathe you completely" in a way.

** = The "totemo" is optional. "Totemo" means "very", and "hidoi" is "cruel/mean".

*** = The "dayo" is an end emphasism that adds strength into what you're saying. But maybe it would be better to say "haji o shire!" which means "shame on you!"
Member
1833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nowhere in everyw...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

Ryukon wrote:


diamondfairy wrote:

can some1 please teach me this sentence "I hate you" and also "You are so mean" and what a disgrace!"


I hate you = anta ga daikirai*
You're so mean = anta wa (totemo) hidoi**
What a disgrace! = haji dayo!***

* = I'm assuming you want to say it in the most emotional way as possible. "Anta" is "you" in a rude way, but slightly less rude than "omae". "Daikirai" is something that isn't mentioned very often because that's equating to like "I loathe you completely" in a way.

** = The "totemo" is optional. "Totemo" means "very", and "hidoi" is "cruel/mean".

*** = The "dayo" is an end emphasism that adds strength into what you're saying. But maybe it would be better to say "haji o shire!" which means "shame on you!"


well how can i say it in the most saddest way ??
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 9/28/08 , edited 9/28/08

diamondfairy wrote:

well how can i say it in the most saddest way ??


Say what in the saddest way? Everything? There's no translation for that, actually. That's up to how you express yourself physically and your tone of voice, like what you normally do.
Member
4149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my own world :3
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

nannaho wrote:

ull find words like that on this site..... bye
http://www.eudict.com/?lang=engjap&word=true&submit=Search


Awesome website I could use this
Member
2121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anywhere ^^
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
how would you say something is not
like for example
that is not cute
i get kinda confused
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

ichisukoushi wrote:

how would you say something is not
like for example
that is not cute
i get kinda confused


It depends on what it is. Adjectives have their own thing. Pretty much everything else is mostly "masen" or "nai". If you want to say "that's not cute/not cute" it would be "kawaikunai"
Member
2121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anywhere ^^
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Ryukon wrote:


ichisukoushi wrote:

how would you say something is not
like for example
that is not cute
i get kinda confused


It depends on what it is. Adjectives have their own thing. Pretty much everything else is mostly "masen" or "nai". If you want to say "that's not cute/not cute" it would be "kawaikunai"


thanks heaps! really helps alot
Moderator
11953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hawai'i
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

ichisukoushi wrote:


Ryukon wrote:


ichisukoushi wrote:

how would you say something is not
like for example
that is not cute
i get kinda confused


It depends on what it is. Adjectives have their own thing. Pretty much everything else is mostly "masen" or "nai". If you want to say "that's not cute/not cute" it would be "kawaikunai"


thanks heaps! really helps alot


Anytime =)
Posted 10/18/08
can anyone PLEASE tell me what "Kimi Ga Suki" means??????? >o<
Posted 10/18/08

Melody-II wrote:

can anyone PLEASE tell me what "Kimi Ga Suki" means??????? >o<


Kimi ga Suki means i like you :P

kimi is another way of saying you, ga is the particle used for the word suki which is to like :] hope this answers your question ^^
Posted 10/18/08

Ryouseiteki wrote:


Melody-II wrote:

can anyone PLEASE tell me what "Kimi Ga Suki" means??????? >o<


Kimi ga Suki means i like you :P

kimi is another way of saying you, ga is the particle used for the word suki which is to like :] hope this answers your question ^^


oh! haha thanks! ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.