First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Sad Sonata MOVIE
Member
5743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sand Village
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

irvyna wrote:

I want to watch also... love the music.. by Song Seung hun....


same! i want to find the music sheet but its like impossible! D:
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Brunei
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
try use livewire download the music.. or by youtube perhaps?? ehehe
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Brunei
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

Tutu87 wrote:

The first K-drama i saw and i'm glad for that!! It is seriously a great drama.. a must watch drama, it really is a SAAAD love story

And i Looooove the soundtracks!!

On http://www.aznv.tv you will find all the episodes


can you invite me plzzz.... i go to th website, but it need invitation code... plz plz plz... lol

FYNA
Member
317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / NoRwaY
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

irvyna wrote:


Tutu87 wrote:

The first K-drama i saw and i'm glad for that!! It is seriously a great drama.. a must watch drama, it really is a SAAAD love story

And i Looooove the soundtracks!!

On http://www.aznv.tv you will find all the episodes


can you invite me plzzz.... i go to th website, but it need invitation code... plz plz plz... lol

FYNA




You have to create an account first, then you can use the website

30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Brunei
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

Tutu87 wrote:


irvyna wrote:


Tutu87 wrote:

The first K-drama i saw and i'm glad for that!! It is seriously a great drama.. a must watch drama, it really is a SAAAD love story

And i Looooove the soundtracks!!

On http://www.aznv.tv you will find all the episodes


can you invite me plzzz.... i go to th website, but it need invitation code... plz plz plz... lol

FYNA




You have to create an account first, then you can use the website



I did try to access create account.. but then they ask me invitation code which is from a friend to give me one...
Member
317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / NoRwaY
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

irvyna wrote:


Tutu87 wrote:


irvyna wrote:


Tutu87 wrote:

The first K-drama i saw and i'm glad for that!! It is seriously a great drama.. a must watch drama, it really is a SAAAD love story

And i Looooove the soundtracks!!

On http://www.aznv.tv you will find all the episodes


can you invite me plzzz.... i go to th website, but it need invitation code... plz plz plz... lol

FYNA




You have to create an account first, then you can use the website



I did try to access create account.. but then they ask me invitation code which is from a friend to give me one...


Aha, I see,, it wasn't like that when I created an account, but it is over a year ago, but let me check and I'll reply back to you
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Brunei
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

Tutu87 wrote:


irvyna wrote:


Tutu87 wrote:


irvyna wrote:


Tutu87 wrote:

The first K-drama i saw and i'm glad for that!! It is seriously a great drama.. a must watch drama, it really is a SAAAD love story

And i Looooove the soundtracks!!

On http://www.aznv.tv you will find all the episodes


can you invite me plzzz.... i go to th website, but it need invitation code... plz plz plz... lol

FYNA




You have to create an account first, then you can use the website



I did try to access create account.. but then they ask me invitation code which is from a friend to give me one...


Aha, I see,, it wasn't like that when I created an account, but it is over a year ago, but let me check and I'll reply back to you


thank you for a quick reply....
I'll wait...
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New York City And...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
I wanna watch the movie too. My Favorite Drama of all time.
Member
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / M
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
Is there two versions or wat?
Member
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
65 / M
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

irvyna wrote:


Tutu87 wrote:


irvyna wrote:


Tutu87 wrote:


irvyna wrote:


Tutu87 wrote:

The first K-drama i saw and i'm glad for that!! It is seriously a great drama.. a must watch drama, it really is a SAAAD love story

And i Looooove the soundtracks!!

On http://www.aznv.tv you will find all the episodes


can you invite me plzzz.... i go to th website, but it need invitation code... plz plz plz... lol

FYNA




You have to create an account first, then you can use the website



I did try to access create account.. but then they ask me invitation code which is from a friend to give me one...


Aha, I see,, it wasn't like that when I created an account, but it is over a year ago, but let me check and I'll reply back to you


thank you for a quick reply....
I'll wait...


Hook me up w/ the invitation too plz thnx!!

Member
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/15/09
iM NEW tO CRUNChYROLL ANd ii ThOUGhT iT WAS jUSt ME dAT COULdNT WAtCh bUT EVERYbOdY ELSE!
WhY CANt WE SEE iT???
ii kiNdA SAW A LiTTLE PARt Of iT ON YOUtUbE.
bUT ii WANt tO SEE ThE RESt...
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 9/26/09
C'mon what happen to the crunchy roll site that I once knew. I remember watching this drama and many other korean dramas in this site. Darn this sucks now. Anyway, I love this drama movie and I always will. (the only drama movie that shed me into tears....lol)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.