WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What was your first love?
1729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Utah
Offline
Posted 2/13/07
My first and only love is Zepher.

I first met him at kindergarten. He had this huge gash on his left hand that it disturb the class. The teacher ask me if I could help him to the sink to wash it. She bandage it and at recess I introduce myself to him. He told me about his step mom, and I told him about my foster parents. He had trouble at home, but I told him to try to make his own story. Which he try and now he started to type it up.

I was adopted again after 1st grade, and move away. I met Zepher again at Junior high, but I was there for a month. My foster parents are horrible that time so I was adopted again. I met Zepher again at high school, but only for a week. Because I moved to MIdvale. His real mother lived in Midvale so he visit me every 2 weeks. We became close friends

After we were 18, we went on our own paths at college. After I graduate and applied for a job I found out that Zepher has the same job. Later I told him that I loved him. He said that he loved me too. And now we live in the same house.

I also like my relationship to Zepher. I enjoy being Zepher's girlfriend.
5986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / lazing in England
Offline
Posted 2/13/07
I have to admit to this -- I had the biggest crush on Carla Gugino. When she made her appearance in Snake Eyes, my heart went ba-boom!

I know she's old enough to be my mum, but that was my first serious case of "love". I was around 8 or 9. I won't explain why I was watching Snake Eyes in the first place.
RadLey 
1203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / San Diego
Offline
Posted 2/13/07

azrael910 wrote:



handgela?
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sauga
Offline
Posted 2/13/07

Whisper801 wrote:

My first and only love is Zepher.

I first met him at kindergarten. He had this huge gash on his left hand that it disturb the class. The teacher ask me if I could help him to the sink to wash it. She bandage it and at recess I introduce myself to him. He told me about his step mom, and I told him about my foster parents. He had trouble at home, but I told him to try to make his own story. Which he try and now he started to type it up.

I was adopted again after 1st grade, and move away. I met Zepher again at Junior high, but I was there for a month. My foster parents are horrible that time so I was adopted again. I met Zepher again at high school, but only for a week. Because I moved to MIdvale. His real mother lived in Midvale so he visit me every 2 weeks. We became close friends

After we were 18, we went on our own paths at college. After I graduate and applied for a job I found out that Zepher has the same job. Later I told him that I loved him. He said that he loved me too. And now we live in the same house.

I also like my relationship to Zepher. I enjoy being Zepher's girlfriend.

thats sweet and thats totally what u call love


1729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Utah
Offline
Posted 2/13/07

BabiAndi wrote:


Whisper801 wrote:

My first and only love is Zepher.

I first met him at kindergarten. He had this huge gash on his left hand that it disturb the class. The teacher ask me if I could help him to the sink to wash it. She bandage it and at recess I introduce myself to him. He told me about his step mom, and I told him about my foster parents. He had trouble at home, but I told him to try to make his own story. Which he try and now he started to type it up.

I was adopted again after 1st grade, and move away. I met Zepher again at Junior high, but I was there for a month. My foster parents are horrible that time so I was adopted again. I met Zepher again at high school, but only for a week. Because I moved to MIdvale. His real mother lived in Midvale so he visit me every 2 weeks. We became close friends

After we were 18, we went on our own paths at college. After I graduate and applied for a job I found out that Zepher has the same job. Later I told him that I loved him. He said that he loved me too. And now we live in the same house.

I also like my relationship to Zepher. I enjoy being Zepher's girlfriend.

thats sweet and thats totally what u call love




Thanks. I can't wait for tomorrow. He's taking me to a restaurant.
17206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/13/07

roxyluvergirl wrote:

i don't think that i've ever been in love and don't plan on it


How can you not love me?
4294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 2/13/07
My first love was Gaara(Naruto) ^.^
Posted 2/13/07
Food
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 2/13/07

RadLey wrote:


azrael910 wrote:



handgela?


Palmella Handerson

A spread hand can also spell Jill.

J (thumb and index figer) and an i followed by three l's would be the three remaining fingers

I remember crap like that but I can't rmember crap on tests...
cocky 
768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / England
Online
Posted 2/13/07
Painful.
Turned me into a masochistic asshole.

And yes, I'd give anything to return to it.
Posted 2/13/07

azrael910 wrote:


RadLey wrote:


azrael910 wrote:



handgela?


Palmella Handerson

A spread hand can also spell Jill.

J (thumb and index figer) and an i followed by three l's would be the three remaining fingers

I remember crap like that but I can't rmember crap on tests...


Isnt it pamella anderson?
cocky 
768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / England
Online
Posted 2/13/07

Akatsuki wrote:


azrael910 wrote:


RadLey wrote:


azrael910 wrote:



handgela?


Palmella Handerson

A spread hand can also spell Jill.

J (thumb and index figer) and an i followed by three l's would be the three remaining fingers

I remember crap like that but I can't rmember crap on tests...


Isnt it pamella anderson?


Methinks someone missed something...
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 2/13/07
a guy..named anil......at first i didnt really like him, n now wuur inseperable... ^_^
764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / From queens with...
Offline
Posted 2/13/07
anime. and rpg's....

46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/13/07
"Isnt it pamella anderson?"

ah! I remember when I was that innocent.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.