First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply the relationship between yuuki and kaname
Member
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
from what i've read, yuuki was born to become kaname's bride... but from what i've read again, he said he'd prefer being yuuki's REAL brother instead! your opinion???
Vampire Council
22028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08

mitsu-chan wrote:

from what i've read, yuuki was born to become kaname's bride... but from what i've read again, he said he'd prefer being yuuki's REAL brother instead! your opinion???


Chapter 38 : Rido awakened/revived the soul of the first ancestor of the kuran clan and transferred it to the body of Yuuki's real brother whom Rido killed...So basically, the body belongs to Yuuki's real brother but the soul is the first anscestor of Kuran clan...
Member
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
waah i never knew that!
Member
2345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / clueless
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
i think he rather be her brother b/c then he feels closer to her??? like her parents who were siblings and got married.
Member
7066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / England
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08
We dotn know yet really... he is related to her in someway though cause he is the Kuran ancestor.
Some people think his soul was put into her brothers body but nothing is actually said.

And personally nowadays i kinda think he aint to, cause its like what somebody said at lj, If he does have her brothers body how can he have it? if the other brother officially died then his body would be turned to dust.

So all in all... he may not be her biological brother but he is related to her thats all the info we do know of.

Member
69448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
i have one question , is it true that vampire knight only have 26 episodes >?!?!
Creator
1625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

MissZombie wrote:

i have one question , is it true that vampire knight only have 26 episodes >?!?!


yes there is 26 episodes at the moment.
Member
69448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

Heekyung026 wrote:


MissZombie wrote:

i have one question , is it true that vampire knight only have 26 episodes >?!?!


yes there is 26 episodes at the moment.


-smiles & bows- ok ^^ thanks you very much , for telling me ^^
Member
7066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / England
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08

MissZombie wrote:

i have one question , is it true that vampire knight only have 26 episodes >?!?!


26 eps thats average for a series.
13 eps is low for a series.
Member
69448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

ToukaxMomoka wrote:


MissZombie wrote:

i have one question , is it true that vampire knight only have 26 episodes >?!?!


26 eps thats average for a series.
13 eps is low for a series.


ooo ~ oh cool ! thansk you ^^
thanks for telling me ! (x
Member
7066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / England
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

MissZombie wrote:


ToukaxMomoka wrote:


MissZombie wrote:

i have one question , is it true that vampire knight only have 26 episodes >?!?!


26 eps thats average for a series.
13 eps is low for a series.


ooo ~ oh cool ! thansk you ^^
thanks for telling me ! (x


Your welcome.

Member
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Well, if you've read your history, in places like France and England, the royalty almost always intermarries relatives. They believe this keeps the bloodline pure and it was common practice.

It's the same with vampires. Purebloods are like royalty. And you have to remember that you CANNOT compare Vampires with humans. They have a totally different way of doing things.

Kaname and Yuuki's mom and dad were siblings and it was totally ok for them to be married, so in that way it would be ok for Yuukin and Kaname...even tho they aren't really bro and sis. I think in the Kuran family they are raised to know that hey, that is your brother or sister. You grow up caring for and looking after them and loving them more than anyone, because one day you will be everything to each other....I might be crazy but I think it's sweet.

I mean too, just think like for instance, if Yuuki grew up with Kaname and then one day she married Aidou. Boom...there goes the pureblood status for her children because Aidou has human blood in his ancestry. So the only way for the very few purebloods to keep the blood vampire only is to intermarry. I can totally understand doing this. And despite what people say, intermarriage does not cause more birth defects. The chance is the same whether you marry inside or outside your family.
Member
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Kaname kind of explains it here:

Member
7066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / England
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

luvkanamesama wrote:

Well, if you've read your history, in places like France and England, the royalty almost always intermarries relatives. They believe this keeps the bloodline pure and it was common practice.

It's the same with vampires. Purebloods are like royalty. And you have to remember that you CANNOT compare Vampires with humans. They have a totally different way of doing things.

Kaname and Yuuki's mom and dad were siblings and it was totally ok for them to be married, so in that way it would be ok for Yuukin and Kaname...even tho they aren't really bro and sis. I think in the Kuran family they are raised to know that hey, that is your brother or sister. You grow up caring for and looking after them and loving them more than anyone, because one day you will be everything to each other....I might be crazy but I think it's sweet.

I mean too, just think like for instance, if Yuuki grew up with Kaname and then one day she married Aidou. Boom...there goes the pureblood status for her children because Aidou has human blood in his ancestry. So the only way for the very few purebloods to keep the blood vampire only is to intermarry. I can totally understand doing this. And despite what people say, intermarriage does not cause more birth defects. The chance is the same whether you marry inside or outside your family.


Well put.

Also dont forget that in anime/manga incest is cute to though this has gotta be the first (and proberly T^T) the only time incest would ever be right, even for a anime/manga... poor Setsuna had trouble as it is....

I also dont like when people assumed because its incest they think its a dark couple..... which aint true... its based on relationship, Sara and Setsuna and Kaname and Yuuki are two of the few incestious (and also out of the lot of shojou/anime,manga couples) that is beautiful..... and call me crazy but i think them two couples is more beautiful than Kyo x Tohru itself. :/ not thta Kyo x Tohru is a nice couple but... it dosent have that ''beautiful'' touch to it like these two do.

(Well Hino and Kaori Yuuki ARE good mangaka's andsuspect know how to make beautiful couples.)

Member
391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

ToukaxMomoka wrote:


luvkanamesama wrote:

Well, if you've read your history, in places like France and England, the royalty almost always intermarries relatives. They believe this keeps the bloodline pure and it was common practice.

It's the same with vampires. Purebloods are like royalty. And you have to remember that you CANNOT compare Vampires with humans. They have a totally different way of doing things.

Kaname and Yuuki's mom and dad were siblings and it was totally ok for them to be married, so in that way it would be ok for Yuukin and Kaname...even tho they aren't really bro and sis. I think in the Kuran family they are raised to know that hey, that is your brother or sister. You grow up caring for and looking after them and loving them more than anyone, because one day you will be everything to each other....I might be crazy but I think it's sweet.

I mean too, just think like for instance, if Yuuki grew up with Kaname and then one day she married Aidou. Boom...there goes the pureblood status for her children because Aidou has human blood in his ancestry. So the only way for the very few purebloods to keep the blood vampire only is to intermarry. I can totally understand doing this. And despite what people say, intermarriage does not cause more birth defects. The chance is the same whether you marry inside or outside your family.


Well put.

Also dont forget that in anime/manga incest is cute to though this has gotta be the first (and proberly T^T) the only time incest would ever be right, even for a anime/manga... poor Setsuna had trouble as it is....

I also dont like when people assumed because its incest they think its a dark couple..... which aint true... its based on relationship, Sara and Setsuna and Kaname and Yuuki are two of the few incestious (and also out of the lot of shojou/anime,manga couples) that is beautiful..... and call me crazy but i think them two couples is more beautiful than Kyo x Tohru itself. :/ not thta Kyo x Tohru is a nice couple but... it dosent have that ''beautiful'' touch to it like these two do.

(Well Hino and Kaori Yuuki ARE good mangaka's andsuspect know how to make beautiful couples.)



Ahhhh ToukaxMomoka...I can tell you are truly a sage among Otaku!

I have a few questions tho...and this may be cause I just woke up (not a morning person...just like Aidou!) who are: Sara, Setsuna, Kyo, Tohru, and Kaori Yuuki?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.