First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
A Jealous God
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
tl;dr
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

music190 wrote:


Omok wrote:

simple summary of the WHOLE point of the thread:

God is a Jealous God, but He's Jealousy is righteous; for we belong to Him.


nothing more, nothing less, but you CAN elaborate on it.



Well if i dident explain it the way i did, people would be "well,..." and some random crap that dident even have any thing to do with the topic.


and the random crap is...

"That post is too darn long, no way am i going to read it."

yeah, uh huh, great way to avoid "random crap"....by getting even MORE random crap! and praising for being a wonderfully talented copy and paster!

1390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / houston
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

music190 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:


music190 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

There's too much to read and I'm not interested enough. But this is probably going to turn into another pointless religion war, so what's the point?


Because so many people ask why God said he is jealous, so i decided to make a thread about it to shine some insight on it. And it doesnt even talk about other Religions. So there SHOULDENT be a "Religion war".


Even so, there's still going to be people coming in saying "God isn't real lolz!!" then there will be others who will say "yes he is stfu noob!!" and the cycle will never end. It's even more likely to happen since you put it in the General section.

Also, there will be people who will just see the title "Jealous God" without reading the opening post, then they'll get angry and talk about how God loves everyone and other happy-feely stuff.


That still isnt a religion war because Atheists arn't Religious. Never Mind. Lets not argue.


Common sense should tell you that if God is supposedly a loving God, then he is incapable of Jealousy.
Do you really expect the words that are written in the bible are the same words written 100 years ago?
And why does it seem that in the Bible God is like a crazy human with powers, he gets angry and blows up stuff, he gets Jealous. That's why you shouldn't believe in the bible 100%, alot of things in there are printed lies.

To prove that, try finding the oldest bible you can get your hands on, and the most current one, compare them and see if the words are the same, and if they can't be easily misinterpreted.

I don't get Jealous, so I am pretty certain God should easily be able to do the same.
Posted 5/17/08
wow what a long intro...but idk god is god afterall
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08

sc2ai wrote:
Common sense should tell you that if God is supposedly a loving God, then he is incapable of Jealousy.
Do you really expect the words that are written in the bible are the same words written 100 years ago?
And why does it seem that in the Bible God is like a crazy human with powers, he gets angry and blows up stuff, he gets Jealous. That's why you shouldn't believe in the bible 100%, alot of things in there are printed lies.

To prove that, try finding the oldest bible you can get your hands on, and the most current one, compare them and see if the words are the same, and if they can't be easily misinterpreted.

I don't get Jealous, so I am pretty certain God should easily be able to do the same.


Sadly, the oddest bible you can probably find is not in English, its probably in Hebrew or Greek.

And whether God gets easily jealous or not; that isn't the matter/point here. the whole point of the thread, like i've pointed out is..

"God gets jealous, but he gets jealous for good reasons." x_x

if you don't believe in the bible 100%; yet you claim to believe the Christian God...er...that contradicts each other...

Just because God is a loving God, it doesn't mean he can't get jealous....I'm loving to animals; it doesn't mean i'm not jealous of Birds that they can fly freely in the sky while I can't.

and yes, a bible that's translated 100% years ago, wouldn't be the same as the bible we have present day; unless you want that version instead...there's like tons of different versions of the Bible, with the King one and New International Versions being the most popular and most widely used

all bibles - the Christan one - spread the same Word, the same Idea, but they may differ in wording or translation.


SadisticLust wrote:


You are starting one as you type. GTFO of this thread please. Your hypocrisy has been displayed enough.


So, Mr.SadisticLust wisely decided that he too should do the same, to prove his point.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

SadisticLust wrote:
You are starting one as you type. GTFO of this thread please. Your hypocrisy has been displayed enough.


I already admitted to that when I said "pointless arguments like this one." And I had planned to stop posting there unless music190 replied with something that I felt like I had to respond to. But since you feel the need to lash out at me then I'll keep going

I don't know when you became part of the thread rent-a-cop force, but the only one who can tell me to GTFO is helena91.
2205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In your heart
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
I'm not going to read that. -_-
Posted 5/17/08

Gustaf wrote:

I'm not going to read that. -_-


me neither ... all I got to read was => "God is so Jealous of R.Kelly and the Muslims" ... after that ... TOO LONG ...
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Qooo wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:


SadisticLust wrote:
You are starting one as you type. GTFO of this thread please. Your hypocrisy has been displayed enough.


I already admitted to that when I said "pointless arguments like this one." And I had planned to stop posting there unless music190 replied with something that I felt like I had to respond to. But since you feel the need to lash out at me then I'll keep going

I don't know when you became part of the thread rent-a-cop force, but the only one who can tell me to GTFO is helena91.


Lol, that was an idiotic statement. Of course anyone can tell you to GTFO. It's an easy thing to do. If you knew it was pointless, you should have GTFO'ed. Why would you feel the need to respond to something you thought was pointless? It is clearly idiotic.


Because I'm a loser with no life and I have nothing better to do with my time.

When I say she's the only one who can tell me to GTFO, I mean that she's the only one that I might listen to.

I wonder why people keep pointlessly pointing out the pointlessness of my posts...
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08

SadisticLust wrote:



If you know your posts are pointless, then just shut up. The best you did was proving your hypocrisy. Dom't flame topics if you can't even support your arguments properly. Thank you.


I'm not intentionally flaming anyone or anything, I was actually having a little fun until everyone started lashing out at me for no apparent reason. Just because my posts are pointless doesn't mean that I don't have the right to post them. Also, how does pointing out the pointlessness of my post and telling me to shut up and GTFO make your posts more valuable than mine?

It's weird how so many people on this forum are so mean to me when I just try to be friendly. I guess nice guys do finish last...


Qooo wrote:

It's easy to tell, don't point out the obvious, it's pointless.

Sorry, I tend to take things literally. Unless you're clearly implying that you didn't mean it literally.

The reason I point out your idiocy in your posts is because I felt that you thought you were intelligent.


Well you asked why I felt the need to keep responding, so I told you.

I really mean that she's the only one I might listen to.

I know that I'm far from intelligent, you don't have to point that out to me.

I wonder why are we replying in this line-by-line format...

Posted 5/17/08
<_<; ahhhhmmmm yeah
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Qooo wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

I'm not intentionally flaming anyone or anything, I was actually having a little fun until everyone started lashing out at me for no apparent reason. Just because my posts are pointless doesn't mean that I don't have the right to post them. Also, how does pointing out the pointlessness of my post and telling me to shut up and GTFO make your posts more valuable than mine?

It's weird how so many people on this forum are so mean to me when I just try to be friendly. I guess nice guys do finish last...


If you know your posts are pointless, don't post. There's a word for pointless posts, it's called 'spamming'. If you're enjoying this, you're called a 'troll'. Purposely spamming enjoying people's attention is called 'trolling', which is against the rules.
Telling you to stop trolling, is not pointless. Because hopefully trolls will learn to stop trolling someday. Informing people's pointlessness in their posts is NOT a pointless thing, it is usually a valuable lesson for the spammers like you. Contradicting people's statements is NOT a pointless thing.

So please, GTFO.


Well I figured that no one is taking this thread seriously so I just started making pointless posts. I do it in every thread in which it seems like no one is seriously discussing the topic, as you may or may not have noticed.

Also, I've noticed that there are countless stupid posts on this forum and also a few in this thread besides mine, yet this is the first time that I've noticed multiple people really criticizing one person and trying so hard to "correct their ways," which is why I keep responding because I feel like I'm being unfairly criticized and yelled at by a few people.
Posted 5/17/08
Hahahaha LMAO. God is jealous of R. Kelly. xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.