First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
A Jealous God
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

SadisticLust wrote:

It doesn't matter if you didn't intend it. All that matters is that you DID start the flame war.

What flame war? As far as I know, a flame war is when people are senseless insulting each other in a stupid argument that isn't going anywhere. Even though I did start a dumb argument I never insulted anyone, and I still haven't despite all the insults that are being hurled at me. But maybe it would help me if you told me what a flame war is so I won't accidentally start one in the future.



No reason? Read the previous posts, and seriously ask yourself if people flamed you for "no reason." If your brain tells you, "yes," then it is evident that you are mentally unhealthy (retarded).

Since I'm obviously retarded, could you please tell me, nice and slowly, exactly why people started flaming me?



Did I ever say that you didn't have the rights to post? I'm telling you NOT to post pointless posts. Even if I tell you not to do so, you have the freedom to do it anyway. However, by doing so, you are proving not only your idiocy, but your lack of mental maturity.

If holding back my temper and not insulting other makes me immature, then I'll go throw on some Spider-man underwear right now.



No posts are more valuable than another. However, some posts are just fucking retarded (which is the case for your posts in this thread).


Again, how are my posts retarded? I mean, I used proper grammar and everything, and I still haven't insulted or bashed anyone intentionally.

I don't know the exact definition of "flaming," but it seems like you're doing it to me, calling me a retard and all, even though I still feel like I'm being polite towards you. But if you feel that I'm not, then I'm sorry and I never meant to be rude.
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08
Wow! Lolz, I think the first 3 paragraphs are enough to explain this. At least read the 3 paras.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08

SadisticLust wrote:
Seriously, stop. You are not proving anything. All you did was come up with lame and idiotic excuses. Just shut up if you realize that your posts are retarded.


I'm not really trying to prove anything, I just want to know exactly why you're so hostile towards me. Yes, my posts are retarded. Yes, I keep constantly and pointlessly responding. But you're doing the same thing, so why can't I?
Obviously I'm just a dumb kid who's never going to get the point, so why not just drop it? You're way more mature than me, so why does anything I say matter?
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Qooo wrote:
So you admit you're a troll.

Sure, I guess I fit the definition. But I guess I'm providing an important service, since you and the other guy feel my posts are important enough to spend your valuable time responding to them.


Don't point out fingers onto other people. It is immature. Saying "But they did it as well!" is what kids from kindergarten do. Surely you're not that immature, are you? If you admit you are, you are clearly idiotic, and deserve the criticism. Not to mention you already deserve it the moment you stated that you enjoyed the attention.

Then I guess I am a dumb little kid. But where did I ever say I enjoyed attention? Could you point that part out to me please?


But the thing is, your posts were different. You were actually flame-baiting and trying to humiliate other's. It's a blatant thing, really. I don't see why you need to ask the reason you're being targeted out of the many people.


I never meant to flame-bait, whatever that means, or to humiliate anyone else. I'm sorry if you felt I was acting that way, but I really didn't mean to.
6203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
ITT: Discussion not relavent to the topic. go go go
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08

SadisticLust wrote:


Yes, I keep constantly and pointlessly responding. But you're doing the same thing, so why can't I?



I'm doing the same thing? I don't think so. I'm trying to stop a retard from posting pointless replies in the future.


Well obviously it isn't working, so there's no point in continuing to try



Obviously I'm just a dumb kid who's never going to get the point, so why not just drop it? You're way more mature than me, so why does anything I say matter?


If you realize that you're a dumb kid, then it's YOU who should drop it and prevent yourself from posting stupid replies any further.



I can't drop it because I'm too immature, according to you at least.


Qooo wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

I'm not really trying to prove anything, I just want to know exactly why you're so hostile towards me. Yes, my posts are retarded. Yes, I keep constantly and pointlessly responding. But you're doing the same thing, so why can't I?
Obviously I'm just a dumb kid who's never going to get the point, so why not just drop it? You're way more mature than me, so why does anything I say matter?



Cuddlebuns wrote:

Again, how are my posts retarded?


GJ!


Sorry I don't know what that means. And neither of you have told me exactly what flaming is so I can make sure that I don't do it again
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08
Well guys, I'm sorry for being dumb/stupid/immature/retarded/whatever else, and causing all of this mayhem. I never meant to cause all this trouble, or insult/humiliate anyone, or anything else I was accused of. All I was trying to do was have a nice, friendly discussion with music190, who was mature enough to realize how stupid I am and drop the subject. I'm still confused about what I did that was so wrong, but don't worry about it. Can't we just forget about this and get along?

Although, I find it funny that I, the dumb immature one, never insulted anyone constantly or intentionally. But maybe whatever I did was worse, I mean I don't know anything right? Anyway, I'm sorry again.
Posted 5/17/08
Cuddlebuns is a n00b.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Qooo wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

Well guys, I'm sorry for being dumb/stupid/immature/retarded/whatever else, and causing all of this mayhem. I never meant to cause all this trouble, or insult/humiliate anyone, or anything else I was accused of. All I was trying to do was have a nice, friendly discussion with music190, who was mature enough to realize how stupid I am and drop the subject. I'm still confused about what I did that was so wrong, but don't worry about it. Can't we just forget about this and get along?

Although, I find it funny that I, the dumb immature one, never insulted anyone constantly or intentionally. But maybe whatever I did was worse, I mean I don't know anything right? Anyway, I'm sorry again.


As long as you GTFO like we suggested awhile ago.


I will for now. But I'm sure that there's going to be more people later on who feel the need to yell at me and insult me (like the person who posted above you) so I might be back...

But at least hopefully you and the sadistic guy will understand that I didn't mean any harm.
Posted 5/17/08

DRO1 wrote:

Im jealous of R. Kelly... I wanna piss on people and get away with it too.


i am jealous of O.J. simpson then LOL
1390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / houston
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08

Omok wrote:


sc2ai wrote:
Common sense should tell you that if God is supposedly a loving God, then he is incapable of Jealousy.
Do you really expect the words that are written in the bible are the same words written 100 years ago?
And why does it seem that in the Bible God is like a crazy human with powers, he gets angry and blows up stuff, he gets Jealous. That's why you shouldn't believe in the bible 100%, alot of things in there are printed lies.

To prove that, try finding the oldest bible you can get your hands on, and the most current one, compare them and see if the words are the same, and if they can't be easily misinterpreted.

I don't get Jealous, so I am pretty certain God should easily be able to do the same.


Sadly, the oddest bible you can probably find is not in English, its probably in Hebrew or Greek.

And whether God gets easily jealous or not; that isn't the matter/point here. the whole point of the thread, like i've pointed out is..

"God gets jealous, but he gets jealous for good reasons." x_x

if you don't believe in the bible 100%; yet you claim to believe the Christian God...er...that contradicts each other...

Just because God is a loving God, it doesn't mean he can't get jealous....I'm loving to animals; it doesn't mean i'm not jealous of Birds that they can fly freely in the sky while I can't.

and yes, a bible that's translated 100% years ago, wouldn't be the same as the bible we have present day; unless you want that version instead...there's like tons of different versions of the Bible, with the King one and New International Versions being the most popular and most widely used

all bibles - the Christan one - spread the same Word, the same Idea, but they may differ in wording or translation.


SadisticLust wrote:


You are starting one as you type. GTFO of this thread please. Your hypocrisy has been displayed enough.


So, Mr.SadisticLust wisely decided that he too should do the same, to prove his point.


First you don't need affiliation with a religion to believe in God.
Second, if you know your history you would know very well that the Church was very powerful, and most of it's influence came from changing the scriptures to fit it's own purpose.
All bible's aren't the same and they don't say the exact same things.
However, your post simply means you know very little about Theology. So I won't confuse too much with this.
God doesn't get Jealous, he doesn't get angry, he has zero negative energy, because his the source of all positive energy.
His only emotion, his only state is love. We as humans with our limited intellect, are the one's that humanize him, we give him race, gender, and emotions. If an earthquake kills millions, it's because God got mad, that's total bs. The bible has been changed to fit the needs of the Church, it will continue going through these changes until Christianity dies.
The Bible is printed by men, and since men are flawed what reason would stop them from changing the meaning of what was previously printed?

There is no good reason to get Jealous. Jealous is a flaw within individuals, it shows your own pathetic insecurities. To be envious, if God has everything why would he be Jealous.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Qooo wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

I will for now. But I'm sure that there's going to be more people later on who feel the need to yell at me and insult me (like the person who posted above you) so I might be back...

But at least hopefully you and the sadistic guy will understand that I didn't mean any harm.


What the person above me posted, was the truth. You are clearly a n00b here, because you thought you were being completely moral. Perpetually admitting that you're a immature, dumb and a retarded kid proves that you wanted a pointless argument for your enjoyment. It is evidentially shown that you are seeking attention because you suffer some kind of psychological problem, or you've got some issues in real life. I mean, what kind of idiot would constantly call themselves one, instead of striving to become a smarter kid and mature up?

I mean no harm, I'm just trying to tell you that you are clearly retarded.


The only reason why I kept saying I was dumb and immature because, after a certain point, I realized that you and the other guy would think that way of me no matter what I said or did, so I degraded myself to avoid the whole "no I'm not, yes you are" part of the ordeal and made everything run a little bit smoother. I actually like to think I'm smarter than a large portion of people on this forum, and that I have enough maturity to be polite and to back down and give in. But I doubt that after this you and the other guy will ever see me that way, I'll always be the retarded kid to you guys.

I wasn't really looking for an argument or trying to get attention, I just wanted to know what I did that was so terrible. I guess low self-esteem and a deflated ego can count as psychological disorders, so you got me there.

Posted 5/17/08
i read the first paragraph then decided to scroll down and see how much i have left to read. i gave up after that xD well, this topic doesnt concern me much anyways since im not religous.
7375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The World That Wa...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
God the root of all good possesses one of the seven sins, which is the very basis of evil? Well, that is a shocker, but damn interesting as well.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.