First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
A Jealous God
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Qooo wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

The only reason why I kept saying I was dumb and immature because, after a certain point, I realized that you and the other guy would think that way of me no matter what I said or did, so I degraded myself to avoid the whole "no I'm not, yes you are" part of the ordeal and made everything run a little bit smoother. I actually like to think I'm smarter than a large portion of people on this forum, and that I have enough maturity to be polite and to back down and give in. But I doubt that after this you and the other guy will ever see me that way, I'll always be the retarded kid to you guys.

I wasn't really looking for an argument or trying to get attention, I just wanted to know what I did that was so terrible. I guess low self-esteem and a deflated ego can count as psychological disorders, so you got me there.


Actually, all you've done by calling yourself idiotic and retarded, was avoid the many questions and statements I have made, by making that an excuse. It did not avoid the "your dumb," "no u," argument. It just proved that you couldn't contradict any points therefore jump to conclusions such as calling yourself an idiotic kid as an excuse.

Continually calling yourself an idiot proves that you cannot be smarter than a large portion of this forum. Though there are many unintelligent people here, you're the first one to have done that to avoid an argument. All you could've done was to apologize, if you feel you're an intelligent and mature person.


Well I did apologize, right? And I'm still sorry of course.

Of course I used that as an excuse, I told you I wasn't looking for an argument.
Posted 5/17/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


Qooo wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

The only reason why I kept saying I was dumb and immature because, after a certain point, I realized that you and the other guy would think that way of me no matter what I said or did, so I degraded myself to avoid the whole "no I'm not, yes you are" part of the ordeal and made everything run a little bit smoother. I actually like to think I'm smarter than a large portion of people on this forum, and that I have enough maturity to be polite and to back down and give in. But I doubt that after this you and the other guy will ever see me that way, I'll always be the retarded kid to you guys.

I wasn't really looking for an argument or trying to get attention, I just wanted to know what I did that was so terrible. I guess low self-esteem and a deflated ego can count as psychological disorders, so you got me there.


Actually, all you've done by calling yourself idiotic and retarded, was avoid the many questions and statements I have made, by making that an excuse. It did not avoid the "your dumb," "no u," argument. It just proved that you couldn't contradict any points therefore jump to conclusions such as calling yourself an idiotic kid as an excuse.

Continually calling yourself an idiot proves that you cannot be smarter than a large portion of this forum. Though there are many unintelligent people here, you're the first one to have done that to avoid an argument. All you could've done was to apologize, if you feel you're an intelligent and mature person.


Well I did apologize, right? And I'm still sorry of course.

Of course I used that as an excuse, I told you I wasn't looking for an argument.


well if you'r not looking for an arguement
then why are you replying back ??
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08

helena91 wrote:

well if you'r not looking for an arguement
then why are you replying back ??

I'm just explaining myself, I owe it to him after wasting all of his time.
Posted 5/17/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


helena91 wrote:

well if you'r not looking for an arguement
then why are you replying back ??

I'm just explaining myself, I owe it to him after wasting all of his time.


o m g you really are obtuse
cant you get it through that dense head they want you to leave this topic and not come back.
can u grasp that concept and stop wasteing even more time ????
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08

helena91 wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:


helena91 wrote:

well if you'r not looking for an arguement
then why are you replying back ??

I'm just explaining myself, I owe it to him after wasting all of his time.


o m g you really are obtuse
cant you get it through that dense head they want you to leave this topic and not come back.
can u grasp that concept and stop wasteing even more time ????


Of course I can understand that. But as I said earlier....



Cuddlebuns wrote:
I'm sure that there's going to be more people later on who feel the need to yell at me and insult me (like the person who posted above you) so I might be back...




Qooo wrote:

You apologized somewhere in the middle after the argument, including statements we felt that we needed to contradict.

Your second statement, proves you have terrible comprehension skills. What I mean is, you were using that as an excuse to avoid the whole topic of the argument, every time we made points which you were trying to contradict. You reply properly to some posts, you reply illogical to the post which you cannot contradict. It is IDIOTIC. If you didn't want an argument, don't reply to a single point and just stop. Simple. We implied many times that you should have GTFO'ed, yet you didn't.



Well I said that helena91 is the only one I might listen to since she's my buddy, so I didn't leave. And of course I avoided certain points because I wasn't looking for an argument. Or maybe I just didn't understand them, I don't even remember anymore.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Qooo wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

Well I said that helena91 is the only one I might listen to since she's my buddy, so I didn't leave. And of course I avoided certain points because I wasn't looking for an argument. Or maybe I just didn't understand them, I don't even remember anymore.


Well, I thought that someone who'd flame-bait would actually put up an argument, so I was surprised by your quick cowardice. You were clearly looking for an argument, judging from your previous posts.


But when I apologized I said that I never meant to flame-bait, even though you and the other guy interpreted it that way. And I thought avoiding arguments was the mature thing to do, now it's cowardly? But if cowardly counts a being mature then so be it.
8938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I'm not anywhere.
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
gosh wth way too long.

if 4 to 5 paragrapsh (which most say is too long) i will still read them.
but thats just too much. im just like scrolling down and WOW.

5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Qooo wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

But when I apologized I said that I never meant to flame-bait, even though you and the other guy interpreted it that way. And I thought avoiding arguments was the mature thing to do, now it's cowardly? But if cowardly counts a being mature then so be it.


Actually, you were asking for an argument and then avoiding it after you started it. That is showing cowardice. Don't misinterpret my post to suit your pathetic argument. Btw, we are arguing right now.


Like I've said repeatedly, I was never looking for an argument, I was trying to avoid it because I started it unintentionally. And I'm still not looking for one, right now I'm just trying to explain my motives. But I guess we'll never understand each other since our points of view are too different.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Qooo wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

Like I've said repeatedly, I was never looking for an argument, I was trying to avoid it because I started it unintentionally. And I'm still not looking for one, right now I'm just trying to explain my motives. But I guess we'll never understand each other since our points of view are too different.



I don't know when you became part of the thread rent-a-cop force, but the only one who can tell me to GTFO is helena91.


The beginning of the argument between you and SadisticLust. You made a feeble attempt to contradict his statement. Although feeble or not, an attempt to contradict is an attempt to contradict. It is an argument, you were not trying to avoid it at all.


Well I guess I was wrong again and you're right again, and I'm still an immature retard. And I'm sorry again.
Posted 5/17/08

Qooo wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

Like I've said repeatedly, I was never looking for an argument, I was trying to avoid it because I started it unintentionally. And I'm still not looking for one, right now I'm just trying to explain my motives. But I guess we'll never understand each other since our points of view are too different.



I don't know when you became part of the thread rent-a-cop force, but the only one who can tell me to GTFO is helena91.


The beginning of the argument between you and SadisticLust. You made a feeble attempt to contradict his statement. Although feeble or not, an attempt to contradict is an attempt to contradict. It is an argument, you were not trying to avoid it at all.


i agree with Qooo as youre makeing an even feebler attempt at trying to argue with Qooo
if u really didnt want an arguement you would'nt have returned to the thread so can u try an get in through that dense skull of yours to GTFO
and stop being a hypocrite yur idiotic behaviour is rather pityfull
you should be ashamed of yourself
Posted 5/17/08

helena91 wrote:


Qooo wrote:


Cuddlebuns wrote:

Like I've said repeatedly, I was never looking for an argument, I was trying to avoid it because I started it unintentionally. And I'm still not looking for one, right now I'm just trying to explain my motives. But I guess we'll never understand each other since our points of view are too different.



I don't know when you became part of the thread rent-a-cop force, but the only one who can tell me to GTFO is helena91.


The beginning of the argument between you and SadisticLust. You made a feeble attempt to contradict his statement. Although feeble or not, an attempt to contradict is an attempt to contradict. It is an argument, you were not trying to avoid it at all.


i agree with Qooo as youre makeing an even feebler attempt at trying to argue with Qooo
if u really didnt want an arguement you would'nt have returned to the thread so can u try an get in through that dense skull of yours to GTFO
and stop being a hypocrite yur idiotic behaviour is rather pityfull
you should be ashamed of yourself


Coincidentally, I agree as well.
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

sc2ai wrote:


Omok wrote:


sc2ai wrote:
Common sense should tell you that if God is supposedly a loving God, then he is incapable of Jealousy.
Do you really expect the words that are written in the bible are the same words written 100 years ago?
And why does it seem that in the Bible God is like a crazy human with powers, he gets angry and blows up stuff, he gets Jealous. That's why you shouldn't believe in the bible 100%, alot of things in there are printed lies.

To prove that, try finding the oldest bible you can get your hands on, and the most current one, compare them and see if the words are the same, and if they can't be easily misinterpreted.

I don't get Jealous, so I am pretty certain God should easily be able to do the same.


Sadly, the oddest bible you can probably find is not in English, its probably in Hebrew or Greek.

And whether God gets easily jealous or not; that isn't the matter/point here. the whole point of the thread, like i've pointed out is..

"God gets jealous, but he gets jealous for good reasons." x_x

if you don't believe in the bible 100%; yet you claim to believe the Christian God...er...that contradicts each other...

Just because God is a loving God, it doesn't mean he can't get jealous....I'm loving to animals; it doesn't mean i'm not jealous of Birds that they can fly freely in the sky while I can't.

and yes, a bible that's translated 100% years ago, wouldn't be the same as the bible we have present day; unless you want that version instead...there's like tons of different versions of the Bible, with the King one and New International Versions being the most popular and most widely used

all bibles - the Christan one - spread the same Word, the same Idea, but they may differ in wording or translation.


SadisticLust wrote:


You are starting one as you type. GTFO of this thread please. Your hypocrisy has been displayed enough.


So, Mr.SadisticLust wisely decided that he too should do the same, to prove his point.


First you don't need affiliation with a religion to believe in God.
Second, if you know your history you would know very well that the Church was very powerful, and most of it's influence came from changing the scriptures to fit it's own purpose.
All bible's aren't the same and they don't say the exact same things.
However, your post simply means you know very little about Theology. So I won't confuse too much with this.
God doesn't get Jealous, he doesn't get angry, he has zero negative energy, because his the source of all positive energy.
His only emotion, his only state is love. We as humans with our limited intellect, are the one's that humanize him, we give him race, gender, and emotions. If an earthquake kills millions, it's because God got mad, that's total bs. The bible has been changed to fit the needs of the Church, it will continue going through these changes until Christianity dies.
The Bible is printed by men, and since men are flawed what reason would stop them from changing the meaning of what was previously printed?

There is no good reason to get Jealous. Jealous is a flaw within individuals, it shows your own pathetic insecurities. To be envious, if God has everything why would he be Jealous.


-_-; then which God are you talking about? or just your OWN god? so shouldn't that be another word "A Higher up Being"? Instead of the Christian term of "God"...?

its like you're trying to match up a duck's head to a Cow's body...On one hand, you're presenting your on theory of God, while claiming it is one "God" - the same god that is spoken of in the bible, on the other hand, you're declining the truth/right of the bible - while is clearly stated, written, in there that God gets Jealous!

and yes, back in the "dark ages" the churches were very powerful; thats' when Catholicism rise, did you heard of the 99..er...commandments? or what ever some guy did to bring back Christianity? Yeah...Christianity happens to be DIFFERENT from Catholicism; you're mixing the two up.

All bibles aren't the same 'cause people changed it back then, but the bible - the only bible - thats' known today, is the same, there may be different translations and wordings; but they're the SAME darn book!

The bible is printed by men, but wrote by the God (or so it said so in the bible). It's God's Word....And the bible haven't been changed present day, or matter of fact, ever proven to be changed by Christianity; but it was changed in Catholicism - with an extra book/chapter about Marriage.

so yes, instead of claiming, prove that the Bible have been changed, or prove that you're talking of and about, the same God as the Christian God; if you aren't, then this have all been pointless/useless and a complete mis-lead.
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
I started reading about 4 paragraphs and I was like "fuck this". And once I tried to scroll down to see the comments I was like "HOLY SHIT".
Posted 5/17/08
That was so damn long...... I didn't even bother looking at the first word....
Posted 5/18/08
It's too long. I didn't even finish reading it. <_<;
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Uh... here
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08
lol look at them argue, it started because someone stated that there would be an argument, and behold, they started one.

I'm so tempted to post "God isn't real lolz"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.