First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply ONE PIECE ANIME AND MANGA DISCUSSION
Moderator
6687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ..The Land of Dre...
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
argh... no manga this week...
Moderator
20785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pearl of the Orie...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
Me tengo gusto la empanada. XD
Member
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Pasay City
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

kurt1177 wrote:

argh... no manga this week...


yeah...
Nauta
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

paolo530287 wrote:


kurt1177 wrote:

argh... no manga this week...


yeah... <_<


hopefully they have one dis friday
Member
221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Pasay City
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

YOBEMMTER wrote:


paolo530287 wrote:


kurt1177 wrote:

argh... no manga this week...


yeah... <_<


hopefully they have one dis friday


i see..thanks for the info...
Nauta
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

paolo530287 wrote:


YOBEMMTER wrote:


paolo530287 wrote:


kurt1177 wrote:

argh... no manga this week...


yeah... <_<


hopefully they have one dis friday


i see..thanks for the info...


hey no prob.. just glad to share
Member
4658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Attic
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
what happened to ODA =).......
Nauta
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
rogers crew knew what happened "blank century" 9 hundred years ago.... and luffy meaning of one piece is "the guy with the most freedom in the whole ocean is the pirate king"
Member
4658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Attic
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

YOBEMMTER wrote:

rogers crew knew what happened "blank century" 9 hundred years ago.... and luffy meaning of one piece is "the guy with the most freedom in the whole ocean is the pirate king"


eheheh luffy is the man of pride ahhahaha

wew
so one of the clue of roger's power is to hear things it like power of the kid from dragon island that she can hear things =)....

Nauta
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

wakap02 wrote:


YOBEMMTER wrote:

rogers crew knew what happened "blank century" 9 hundred years ago.... and luffy meaning of one piece is "the guy with the most freedom in the whole ocean is the pirate king"


eheheh luffy is the man of pride ahhahaha

wew
so one of the clue of roger's power is to hear things it like power of the kid from dragon island that she can hear things =)....



nah.. i dont think that it... think he meant in a wisdom kinda of way... i would be awesome if im right
Member
4658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Attic
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

YOBEMMTER wrote:


wakap02 wrote:


YOBEMMTER wrote:

rogers crew knew what happened "blank century" 9 hundred years ago.... and luffy meaning of one piece is "the guy with the most freedom in the whole ocean is the pirate king"


eheheh luffy is the man of pride ahhahaha

wew
so one of the clue of roger's power is to hear things it like power of the kid from dragon island that she can hear things =)....



nah.. i dont think that it... think he meant in a wisdom kinda of way... i would be awesome if im right


ehehe.. so dayo ne =).. it's gonna be really boring if raleigh san he tells all the story ^_^...

anyway.... that coating really take so long ^_^..
it's gonna be exciting with those three days whats going to happen now that kizaru is there, seems so powerful =)...

Nauta
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

wakap02 wrote:


YOBEMMTER wrote:


wakap02 wrote:


YOBEMMTER wrote:

rogers crew knew what happened "blank century" 9 hundred years ago.... and luffy meaning of one piece is "the guy with the most freedom in the whole ocean is the pirate king"


eheheh luffy is the man of pride ahhahaha

wew
so one of the clue of roger's power is to hear things it like power of the kid from dragon island that she can hear things =)....



nah.. i dont think that it... think he meant in a wisdom kinda of way... i would be awesome if im right


ehehe.. so dayo ne =).. it's gonna be really boring if raleigh san he tells all the story ^_^...

anyway.... that coating really take so long ^_^..
it's gonna be exciting with those three days whats going to happen now that kizaru is there, seems so powerful =)...



oh yea... i forgot bout him.. knowing them i think a fight is in the horizon...
Nauta
4968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / EARTH
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
theres so many things going on... hey how comes theres 2 kuma.. 1 with admiral an d other is fight d strawhat crew and he acts differently
Member
4658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Attic
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

YOBEMMTER wrote:

theres so many things going on... hey how comes theres 2 kuma.. 1 with admiral an d other is fight d strawhat crew and he acts differently


yeah!! it's a bit confusing ^_^......

2 kuma ^^ damn so many events are happening in that area... that's why it's hard to put it in one manga episode ^_^... it could be confusing for everyone=)..
Member
1606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

wakap02 wrote:


YOBEMMTER wrote:

theres so many things going on... hey how comes theres 2 kuma.. 1 with admiral an d other is fight d strawhat crew and he acts differently


yeah!! it's a bit confusing ^_^......

2 kuma ^^ damn so many events are happening in that area... that's why it's hard to put it in one manga episode ^_^... it could be confusing for everyone=)..


haha, agreed but that's wat givs it suspense and is sooooo kool ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.