First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Most hated character in a sports anime?
Creator
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Fanfiction.net an...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
HHmmm.....

I hate Sakuno from Prince of Tennis:


Mamori from Eyeshield 21:


Monami from Capeta:


I cant find pics of her... but I HATE that girl from Major! The one that likes Toshiya!
Im not fond of Shimizu, either.

Also, Itsuki and Natsuki from Initial D. (Takumi's best friend and his love interest)

I hate that Egashir guy who hurt Goro's foot from Major.


I mostly hate Female characters. LOL!!
Moderator
6904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Newfoundland , c...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
i gotta say i dont really hate anime sports anime characters
Member
30573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the shadows wa...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
i hate agon from es21

Creator
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Fanfiction.net an...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08

jadejnb wrote:

i hate agon from es21




Ah... yeah, that guy has some major anger issues... =p
Member
30573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the shadows wa...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Rx2D wrote:


jadejnb wrote:

i hate agon from es21




Ah... yeah, that guy has some major anger issues... =p


and hes a cocky bastard who only thinks of himself
Moderator
86627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Space Australia
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
i hate the
"Child of God" Yukimura Seiichi
Creator
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Fanfiction.net an...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

jumoji wrote:

i hate the
"Child of God" Yukimura Seiichi


Agh~Alot of people hate him.
Hmm...come to think of it... Alot of people hate Atobe, too...


Hmm... I just dont like the girls. Thats it.
Oh, and that dude who blows air from his nose was annoying as heck... forgot his name =p
Moderator
86627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Space Australia
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Rx2D wrote:


jumoji wrote:

i hate the
"Child of God" Yukimura Seiichi


Agh~Alot of people hate him.
Hmm...come to think of it... Alot of people hate Atobe, too...


Hmm... I just dont like the girls. Thats it.
Oh, and that dude who blows air from his nose was annoying as heck... forgot his name =p


i like atobe hes cool and i kinda kinda like the dude who blows air out his nose i t makes me laugh
Creator
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Fanfiction.net an...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

jumoji wrote:


Rx2D wrote:


jumoji wrote:

i hate the
"Child of God" Yukimura Seiichi


Agh~Alot of people hate him.
Hmm...come to think of it... Alot of people hate Atobe, too...


Hmm... I just dont like the girls. Thats it.
Oh, and that dude who blows air from his nose was annoying as heck... forgot his name =p


i like atobe hes cool and i kinda kinda like the dude who blows air out his nose i t makes me laugh


Lol!! Nah, he annoys me ^_^ But I love the dude (David) who tells those horrible jokes... and Shinji Abe (<3)... though, alot of people dont like him much either.... =p
Moderator
86627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Space Australia
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Rx2D wrote:


jumoji wrote:


Rx2D wrote:


jumoji wrote:

i hate the
"Child of God" Yukimura Seiichi


Agh~Alot of people hate him.
Hmm...come to think of it... Alot of people hate Atobe, too...


Hmm... I just dont like the girls. Thats it.
Oh, and that dude who blows air from his nose was annoying as heck... forgot his name =p


i like atobe hes cool and i kinda kinda like the dude who blows air out his nose i t makes me laugh


Lol!! Nah, he annoys me ^_^ But I love the dude (David) who tells those horrible jokes... and Shinji Abe (<3)... though, alot of people dont like him much either.... =p


i like all the character excpt Yukimura Seiichi and the one girl tht is in love with Ryoma
Member
594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

jadejnb wrote:

i hate agon from es21



I love agon..

i hate Taki from eyeshield 21 their TIGHT END

Member
30573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / In the shadows wa...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

rashid_182 wrote:


jadejnb wrote:

i hate agon from es21



I love agon..

i hate Taki from eyeshield 21 their TIGHT END



taki is awesome
Creator
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Fanfiction.net an...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

rashid_182 wrote:


jadejnb wrote:

i hate agon from es21



I love agon..

i hate Taki from eyeshield 21 their TIGHT END




WAAAAHHHH
I LOVE Taki! He is sooo awesome! With his "A-ha ha!".... <3 <3 <3
Member
34099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
I can't think of any I don't like.
Posted 3/8/09
I HATE Mamori from Eyeshield 21, damn shes annoying
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.