First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do You Like Rima?
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/19/08
well i hate her on episodes 27-30 and i love her on episodes 31-32 ...... and so on and so forth
i even like nadeshiko as the queen though..
Member
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in Asia
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
I don't think so...
Member
1424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / my dream house
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
noo shes bad acting like shes the leader of the whole class....for the boyss it like her servant ! i hate it amu is poor
Member
7649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / around there .
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

sweetberries wrote:

well for me i dont i watched episodes 26-31~!! and she's the worst for me >.>
hope she'll die~ i even like nadeshiko as the queen



Where did you watch episodes 37-31?
Is it in subtitles? Can you tell me pls?
Posted 5/17/08

abigailse wrote:


sweetberries wrote:

well for me i dont i watched episodes 26-31~!! and she's the worst for me >.>
hope she'll die~ i even like nadeshiko as the queen



Where did you watch episodes 37-31?
Is it in subtitles? Can you tell me pls?


nope i said RAW... no subs
Member
7649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / around there .
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

sweetberries wrote:


abigailse wrote:


sweetberries wrote:

well for me i dont i watched episodes 26-31~!! and she's the worst for me >.>
hope she'll die~ i even like nadeshiko as the queen



Where did you watch episodes 37-31?
Is it in subtitles? Can you tell me pls?


nope i said RAW... no subs


Oh ok. Thxs.
Member
54266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
Rima freakin' rules! I love her!

And you guys need to watch episode 31 and 32 if you hate her. She and Amu become friends and Rima has her reasons for acting the way she does. You guys should have known that though. That's how shoujo anime works. I can't believe so many people actually think Rima's just always going to be a bitch. It's almost funny.
Member
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08
I like Rima because I watch raw and I agree with fuyumaiden (I read your (fuyumaiden) entries in snowfall night.com) Watch ep. 31 and ep. 32. (the title for ep. 32 is the lonely queen.)

Can you guys give me reasons why you hate Rima? If you say she's bossy, I think the reason is in the spoiler and the boys want to be her "servants" because they want to do it since she is cute.
Why does Rima have a clown chara? There is a reason why and the answer is also in the spoiler.

2145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at home!!!
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
i say tat she has issues. i hate her attitude toward things.
Member
2645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lil red dot
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
I think that she is rather cute. ^^ She acts stubborn and aloof at times, but that just makes her cuter! ^^ It's kinda like Amu actually, if you think about it. Amu often acts cool and spicy too, but it just makes her more lovable. ^^
Posted 5/17/08
demo..the new jack is a traitor..lols..demo rima-chan sugo no kawaii~!!
Posted 5/17/08
but rima-chan,why would she act bad to her fellow-guardians and classmates
just beacuase of their parents u know? the other guardians and her classmates doesnt have to do with her
personal problems lol~!! thats why i hate her
Member
54266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
Rima only acts mean because it's an act. Girls who have a tough life at home are just like that. She ignores others because that's how she's grown up. If she's nice to people and tries to make them laugh they'll just ignore her. She's learned that from her parents. It's a really big deal if a child's parents ignore them and fight over them.

And it's not about her classmates doing anything to her. It's just how she grew up. I think if I grew up with my parents treating me like that, I'd be bitchy too. And besides, she starts changing in episode 30, in episode 31 she's the one who cheers Amu up, and in episode 32 she becomes friends with Amu. Her past stuff doesn't even matter anymore.
Posted 5/17/08
well ~! but i still like nadeshiko more even though i watched episode 32 already..:o
Posted 5/17/08
rima is only mean cause of her parents!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.