First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply YoitexMiharu Daydreams
Member
49827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / F / Portland Maine
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08
It is such a cute story I find myself daydreaming about it, I wonder if I am the only one?

Does anyone else do this? What do you daydream about?
Creator
3263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
for me whenever i watch one new anime i will daydream about it till i watch another anime:)
Moderator
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

gorbal wrote:

It is such a cute story I find myself daydreaming about it, I wonder if I am the only one?

Does anyone else do this? What do you daydream about?


No you're not.I was daydreaming the whole day at ep 6 when Yoite suddenly puts his hands on Miharu's shoulders.........Can't wait till fafiction gets an Nabari archive.Just thinking about possible scenes gives me a funny cozy feeling!
Member
1475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:


gorbal wrote:

It is such a cute story I find myself daydreaming about it, I wonder if I am the only one?

Does anyone else do this? What do you daydream about?


No you're not.I was daydreaming the whole day at ep 6 when Yoite suddenly puts his hands on Miharu's shoulders.........Can't wait till fafiction gets an Nabari archive.Just thinking about possible scenes gives me a funny cozy feeling!


Totally agreed xD I was doing that too and then i checked fanfiction and I was like OMG they don't have a Nabari archive but at least I found one story =P Such a cute couple I love it! xDDD

Posted 5/18/08
nah I day dream all the time.. I was especially daydreaming about what happened in episode 6..you know...when they were alone??? lol
Creator
3263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / シンガポール
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
yar when yoite comes out every thing gone nice liao hahahaah...
Moderator
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

doglefox906 wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


gorbal wrote:

It is such a cute story I find myself daydreaming about it, I wonder if I am the only one?

Does anyone else do this? What do you daydream about?


No you're not.I was daydreaming the whole day at ep 6 when Yoite suddenly puts his hands on Miharu's shoulders.........Can't wait till fafiction gets an Nabari archive.Just thinking about possible scenes gives me a funny cozy feeling!


Totally agreed xD I was doing that too and then i checked fanfiction and I was like OMG they don't have a Nabari archive but at least I found one story =P Such a cute couple I love it! xDDD



/gasp/ you found a fanfic?Where!Plz tell me!
Moderator
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:

nah I day dream all the time.. I was especially daydreaming about what happened in episode 6..you know...when they were alone??? lol


Yes!Especially in that bus when Yoite put his hand over Miharu's head I was thinking they would kiss.....but they didn't.........
Member
1475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:


doglefox906 wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


gorbal wrote:

It is such a cute story I find myself daydreaming about it, I wonder if I am the only one?

Does anyone else do this? What do you daydream about?


No you're not.I was daydreaming the whole day at ep 6 when Yoite suddenly puts his hands on Miharu's shoulders.........Can't wait till fafiction gets an Nabari archive.Just thinking about possible scenes gives me a funny cozy feeling!


Totally agreed xD I was doing that too and then i checked fanfiction and I was like OMG they don't have a Nabari archive but at least I found one story =P Such a cute couple I love it! xDDD



/gasp/ you found a fanfic?Where!Plz tell me!


Well they are a bit hard to find..... srry i forgot the link... BUT! I know that you can find it in the Misc. Anime/Manga section =D I hope that helps ^^
Posted 5/20/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

nah I day dream all the time.. I was especially daydreaming about what happened in episode 6..you know...when they were alone??? lol


Yes!Especially in that bus when Yoite put his hand over Miharu's head I was thinking they would kiss.....but they didn't.........

lol I know that part was awesome ahaha...I really wanted to find a pic of that and post it on here but I found this pic instead...
Member
49827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / F / Portland Maine
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08
I keep daydreaming about chapter 47 in the Manga with it's 35 pages of Yoite and Miharu alone....sigh. (full spoilage on the "spoiler" thread.)

Moderator
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

nah I day dream all the time.. I was especially daydreaming about what happened in episode 6..you know...when they were alone??? lol


Yes!Especially in that bus when Yoite put his hand over Miharu's head I was thinking they would kiss.....but they didn't.........

lol I know that part was awesome ahaha...I really wanted to find a pic of that and post it on here but I found this pic instead...


Butsecks!
Member
49827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / F / Portland Maine
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08
This thread is falling into the gutter, fast lol!

The way the manga is going, I feel like the Mangaka are brave enough that anything could happen....I usually daydream about what might really happen in the Manga, basing it on other manga I have read that were just as brave.
Member
5371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Kingdom of Sk...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
I dont know perhaps i will untill i find something new to do xD
Member
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
But I wonder if Miharu's gonna erase Yoite from existance if he starts to fall for him ... *legasp*
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.