First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply °GAME° What Would You do in this Situation
moe-taku
320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The abyss
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/18/08
The rules are simple

1. The person above you gives you a situation.
2. What would you do in this situation?
3. Answer it
4. After answering you must also give a situation
5. Must end with What would you do in this situation?

I Made this so ill be first.

While walking in school, you suddenly see a beautiful girl and became out of mind. Then you bump into a post and became dizzy. You suddenly felt the urge to pee and ran to the boys bathroom. When you gained your state of mind you realized that you were in the girls bathroom, while all the girls stare at you angrily. What would you do in this situation?


approved by pv1 ^^v
Honorary MOE-taku
5663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Land of Ooo
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
I'm a girl so... *changes into a boy to answer this*

Hmm... I would instantly run out of the girl's bathroom and kill myself for this horrible day -_-


Next situation:

You suddenly had you're period in class and it was flowing heavy! And the main prob is... you're having your exams and the rules say that you can't go out of the classroom. Trying to ignore it, you continue with you're test but then... you're nose twitched and the smell of you're period is really acting up! You look around the class and see that they're noses are also twitching from the smell! The smelling pro of you're class starts smelling towards the direction of the smell, IT'S COMING NEAR YOU!!! *what do you do?!*
moe-taku
2181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
GAH period ?

Well if I'm a girl, I'll just let it be. First of all, I doubt anyone would know where the smell is coming from anyway. Moreover, what can that 'smell pro' do even if he/she know your the one that is causing the smell ? Scream 'Eww~ you menstruated in class' and get his/her paper taken for causing a nuisance in class ? <_<;

Next situation:

While you are playing at your friends house, you realize that you missed the last bus home. Your parents is away and you really need to get home fast to cook dinner for your siblings but you could not afford to walk as it'll take more than an hour to do so. What would you do in this situation?
Posted 5/18/08
I'll get home eventually and then apologize to my younger siblings making them food and then promising that I do something real nice for them in the future and don't.

Next Situation:

You trip and accidently fall on your friends girlfriend. What would you do in this situation?
Moderator
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
I would ask him if he want's to join us (lol).

You are riding in a bus, you come to your stop but as you get off your bag accidentally gets stuck in the door and the bus starts to move. What would u do in this situation?
moe-taku
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08
Leave the bag in the bus. I probably wasn't carrying anything important XD

Next Situation:

A usual stroll in the mall is suddenly disrupted by a powerful and deafening explosion. Hundreds if not thousands of civilians who were suppose to enjoy their time in the mall suddenly becomes a stampede as they run away from the source of the explosion. You yourself was near the explosion and after your ears manage to function again from that explosion, you notice the many bodies littering the floor. The entrance of the mall where you just came from becomes non-existent and is replaced by a large hole of concrete rubble and twisted steel supports. You hear moaning and crying. You see people struggling for their lives. You see some without arms, legs, some are just bathed in blood and some are just lying motionless. There is another risk of an explosion as the source of it is not sure. What would you do? O_o
moe-taku
2181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Off topic: I'll hammer Sabekuji for making such a tense situation

On Topic: What else can I do ? PANIC and try to find a way out

Next Situation

When you are on a trip in a bus, your bus stopped at a rest stop. Obviously you unboard the bus to let off some 'golden water'. Minutes later, you realize that your bus is gone. What would u do in this situation?
moe-taku
320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The abyss
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
I would wait for another bus if none comes for the next 3 hors I'll take a bus home then start again tomorrow.

Next Situation

Your live alone in an apartment owned by a very cute land lord(who you have a crush on).Everyday you go to school and go home with your child hood friend(who is also cute).One Saturday morning you find a very large box in front of your door.You take it in and opened it, you were shocked at what you saw.A naked woman was in the box, as she wakes up from her slumber your stare at her with surprised eyes.Then she also saw you and asked "Are you my new owner" not knowing what to say you weren't able to speak.Suddenly your childhood friend along with the land lord went in to your room and saw you with a naked woman in a box in front of you. What would you do in this situation?
moe-taku
1444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
I would drag the box inside, tell them that I would explain everything in a couple of minutes, slam the door and figure out my next move.

Next Situation

You get a confession from a guy/girl that you have never seen before in front of the entire school. What would you do in this situation?
Moderator
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
if its real..i would either slap him or run away ^^

the most common:

your friend did something totally horrible and she threatens you that if u tell ANYONE she'll reveal your secret to the whole world.

[assume u HAVE a huge secret]
moe-taku
1444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
o_O I would...you know that's actually really hard. Mainly because I don't know how it would affect me or um..my friend either way o.o Pass? xD Although considering I have not much of a conscience, it probably doesn't bother me to keep it quiet.

Next Situation: You get really drunk. You wake up on a plane headed to Amsterdam with an 8 year old Bengali kid calling you his parent. What would you do? xD

moe-taku
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08
I'll say to myself "Woah, I have a Bengali kid here that thinks I'm his father... nice. I shall name Marwasi Al Bengali!" LOLZ XD But seriously I don't know what to do in that situation. Maybe call for help? XD

Next Situation:

You enjoy walking outside in the streets at night. You always love the silence of the night, the deserted streets once filled with people, staring at the starry sky and the bright moon, the feeling of the cold breeze surrounding you. You always seem to do this almost every night when the weather is right. But then, after a turn in an alley you suddenly see a girl/boy (you're preferred sex, age and physical attributes) lying on the floor. He/she seems to have fainted, probably from an illness he/she has. There are no signs of malicious activities done to the victim, her/his clothes seem to be wet though as she is lying on a puddle. You decide to carry the victim to your place... assuming you live alone. You lie the victim to a sofa (your bed if you prefer) so that he/she can be more relaxed. Mind you the victim's clothes are wet. He/she might catch a cold. You also noticed that while you were carrying the victim to your abode, he/she was still sleeping soundly despite the fact that two cars already honked their horn at you as they passed and that you almost dropped him/her. What would you do? O_o
moe-taku
1444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Um...call one of my...other gender friends and ask them to bring spare clothes...>_> And to change said person.
And you skipped mine.
Moderator
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Nyczfinest:help the boy find his parents then get a ticket home

Sabe:probably scream first and then check his breath then send him to hospital


you like this boy/girl, but he/she is the most popular person in the school. One day, you ask him out without knowing his friends are somewher around eavesdropping.The next day, the whole school knows about it and are laughing. You also see him laughing with his friends,what would you do?

moe-taku
1444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08
Well...if I was a girl...kick him where it hurts...
If it was a girl...um...actually ignore it probably. xD I don't really give a damn.

Next situation:
Your best friend just asked you for advice on how to ask out this person that they like. But you like this person too. What would you do?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.