First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply °GAME° What Would You do in this Situation
moe-taku
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08

nyczfinest wrote:

Um...call one of my...other gender friends and ask them to bring spare clothes...>_> And to change said person.
And you skipped mine.


Sorry, my bad. Seems that it took a while for me to finish my situation. Don't worry, I already change my previous post XD

Well, my answer to your situation is I would probably let my friend have her. She probably wouldn't like me in the first place. Plus, all my guy friends are better looking than me and already had a GF or two. Me? Single since birth -_-

Next Situation:

You're on your way to a country via airplane. You're riding a (insert airlines here) new Airbus A380, the largest commercial plane built yet. You were staring outside the window of the said plane, admiring the beautiful clouds and the scenery below. All goes well when suddenly three men suddenly stand up from their seats and declared hijack. They introduced themselves as terrorist from the group Al-Qaeda. Arming themselves with their AK-47s smartly concealed within their luggage, two of them storm the cockpit while is left to mind the passengers. The one terrorist left warns the passengers that if they try anything stupid they will blow the plane into smithereens with the C-4 explosives they managed to pack. From the looks of things, this is probably going to end like 9/11, a suicide mission. He has the detonation. He keeps walking around the seats looking at each of the passengers. When he comes near your seat, he stops and talks to the passenger behind you, what do you do? Also, the cockpit is far enough that any noise made in your position will be unheard O_o
moe-taku
2181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
I'll take this chance and open the bag that i'm holding and reveal my already loaded M20A1 and blast that guys head off. OK seriously, a highjack on a plane filled with C4 ? Even if I make a move were just end up dead anyway therefore I'll restrain from doing anything dumb and pray that a SWAT team will arrive or something.

Next Situation

You're walking home from school. When your having a fun time skipping around like Red Riding Hood, a wild dog appeared and is rushing towards you. Obviously you ran as fast as you can, and when you reached the alley another wild dog is there and it seem to be really hungry too. Before you knew it your been cornered. What would you do in this situation ?
moe-taku
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08
LOLZ I'll deal with them fast and swift. Probably grab a stick, stone or anything I can use as a weapon and eliminate the threats. If I get bitten during the commotion, I'll just seek aid from the nearest hospital and get me an anti-rabies shot x_x

Next Situation:

It's night time and it's raining. It's pouring hard while you walk the streets carrying an umbrella and some groceries. Not far, you notice a bus stop and in it there is a person (preferred sex, age, physical attributes, occupation, you decide) who, unlike you, is not carrying an umbrella and seems to be wet from top to bottom. You look at your watch and noticed that it's too late in the night for any bus to still be operating so that person might wait until the rain stops (which is unlikely since it is raining hard and some parts of downtown are already flooded). What do you do? O_o
Creator
9568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / °philippinεs°
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
I would share my umbrella simply as an act of good will (only until the rain stops). ^^, btw, if the person looks like a psycho I would run and scream xD


NEXT SITUATION:
You find an old tape which looks like something that the cat drag in. You got interested and tried to watch it but you were late for an appointment and decided to watch it later. The time you got home was a little pass midnight though, and you suddenly remembered about the tape. When you tried to play it, it reminded you about the ring tape. what would you do in this situation? xD
moe-taku
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Before I watch said tape, I'll prepare the 1911 in my cabinet just in case Sadako really comes out of the screen. Damn, I didn't even finish the movie The Ring because I was too scared XD

Next Situation:


You have been best friends with a girl roughly the same age as you, has the personalities you're looking for on that someone special and the looks too. You've been best friends for years. You also do everything together and it seems that the only activities missing is that you bathe, go to the toilet or change clothes together (FTW LOLZ). Sometimes when you two are together you notice her looking at you, staring at you for a very long time until she notices you know she's looking at you and decides to stop. You also notice that she sometimes blushes when people close to you sees you two together. You've had hunches but then you shake those ideas off your head. One day, you head for her house to have a little chat. She invites you to her bedroom and there you talk like there's no tomorrow, like you were separated for a long time despite the fact you spent time with her just yesterday. Suddenly, she walks and sits down to your side. The atmosphere changes. She approaches you slowly, while you crawl back the opposite direction but still facing her. But then, the wall that makes up her room is the one that stops you from crawling back some more.From there, a series of confessions start coming out from her mouth and ends with a heartmelting "I love you' What do you do regardless if you're a girl yourself? O_o
moe-taku
2181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08
If I really do liked her then I'll take it like a man and said the same ! If not I'll reject her in a umm... good way. <_<;

Next Situation:

Long ago, a rumor about picking up a call that has a number that starts with 099 will curse you to remain a virgin for all eternity(ROFL) and it apparently considered to be true in several ancient grimoires. One day, when your just in your room minding your own business, your phone suddenly rang and obviously you intend to pick it up but you felt that something is not right...because the number its calling from is 099(insert your funny numbers here) ! What would you do in this situation ?
moe-taku
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Well I might as well pick it up because I already know I'll be a virgin forever -_-

Next Situation:

A normal walk through the city turns for the worse as you spot a few gangsters harassing some high school teenagers (you decide what gender they are composed of). The numbers are 4 and 3 respectively. The gangsters are muscular, they could probably break a board apart with ease. What do you do? O_o
moe-taku
1615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In hiding, nobody...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08
ummm... im a girl so personally, i wouldnt go in and go

'HEY stop doing that'

like a dummy

as if i would be strong enough to take on those ppl

id prob just call police

hehe

but... if they saw me... id just make a run for it... im good at sprinting...

i dont seem really heroic

next:

ur swimming at a beach and ur top/pants come off, u dont know where they are... then, u see them washed up on the beach, wat do u do? by the way, this is a really busy beach
moe-taku
2181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Well since I'm gonna face embarrassment anyway, I would rush towards my pants and put it back on.

Next Situation:

You have a hunch that your bestfriend is dating your girlfriend. At first you though that it is just some misunderstanding but something doesn't right. One day, you saw your bestfriend embracing your girlfriend in a very ero way.( ) What would you do in this situation ?
moe-taku
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
In this situation I'll pretend that I did manage to obtain a GF and now she's dating my bestfriend... I'll kill them both. Seriously... by the time this happens to me I will have legally acquired firearms and connections to the military. It would be pretty easy to hide the evidence with their help... No one betrays my trust and gets away with it.

Next Situation:

Your country is pushed into an all-scale war. The people has had enough of the corrupt government and now the country is in civil war. You are separated from your family and friends. You are part of the rebel forces that aims to lead your country to the path of justice and righteousness but the government has advanced weaponry (they have the tanks, artillery, the air force and the naval force) and all your ordnance has come from the dead government soldiers. But, the government is not backed-up by it's used-to-be allies so they're practically working solo. There are foreign military that are stationed in the country to help evacuate their countrymen who happened to be in the country when the war erupted. They recognize both the rebel forces and the corrupt government as enemies and will open fire when one of them is sighted. Now, on an ordinary day you see someone (your preffered sex, age, physical attributes) who is looking a way back to his/her home country. Obviously, that person is a foreigner. There are many things that can happen to him/her; can be taken as hostage for the rebel forces to pressure the surrounding countries to attack the corrupt government or as hostage for the corrupt government to pressure their used-to-be allies to be allied again and wipe the rebels off the face of the Earth. What do you do? O_o

Sorry about the tense situations I keep writing! XD
Honorary MOE-taku
5663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Land of Ooo
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Imma say: WTF?!?!?!

Next situation:

I gave you a situation, WHAT DO YOU DO?!
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
=))=))=))=))
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :))

here's the situation:
what willl you do if you actually fell inlove with a person who you thought at first that that --say wtf person is a guy but actually she's a girl? LIKE WTF. WHAT DO YOU DO TOO?! !!!

what would you do? :|
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!! :))
SUMMER KASE E =))
moe-taku
9111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!! ill b lyk .."omg!" 0_0 i dono wat ill du

here the situation!
u c a doll on da floor it gets up :O and it talks to talk
wot will yuu du?
Moderator
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
I would probably talk to the dollar and we would become best friends for life....lol...

This is very simple ..... u have one more week to live what would u do?
9807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / in dreamland
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Life is short,very short for me
might as well live life to the fullest til I die

situation:
Lately you have been having stranges dreams
about war and murder, As you start to ponder about this
some of the scenes in your dreams actually begins to happens
as you start to freak out, someone grabs you
what do you do?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.