First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Yuki's Ability
Member
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
i think her powers are almost the same as kaname
923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / s0mewherE bey0nd...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

ancientcurse11 wrote:

This topic is a spoiler for people who didn't read all the manga that's out. So don't read, if you want to take your time!



my,my!!! how i love your idea...if that's the case then....it's definitely going to be ZERO FOR YUUKI!!!! hehehehe..back off kaname..whoops..gomen gomen..for kaname fans..
Member
1489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

ancientcurse11 wrote:

This topic is a spoiler for people who didn't read all the manga that's out. So don't read, if you want to take your time!





ah, since you said it, i think so too, probably.
it'll be really cool if she can though~
vampire on the outside.
angel in the inside?
Member
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

pinkwalls104 wrote:


tiahtiah wrote:


pinkwalls104 wrote:


xlucy123 wrote:

wait a minute, when i read the manga, i don't remember it ever stating that Yuki is a vampire, or a pure blood. it only mention that she was adopt by a pure blood family, in order to be Kaname finance. if she was a vampire, how come the father and mother have to kept her hidden? in one of the chapter i think, Kaname ask his father, can you let Yuki see the snow (something like that) and the father states "the vampire cannot know of her exist, they and the human cannot live together right now." something like that.




yuki is a vampire. she is not an adopted daughter of the parents of kaname. she is a real daughter. the reason why she is hidden is because Rido (the enemy, and kaname's uncle) wants her blood becuse she has the thickest pureblood blood or something like that. I think Rido killed their other older sibling. I read in the manga when rido came to take yuki, her mother said, "my child again?!" or something like that


So who do you think the older sibling is?? or did Rido already killed the older sibling?? and why does Rido only want Yuuki's blood??? why her?? there are other pure bloods around too. Or is she special thats why her mother hid her?




i think if there really wa a older sibling, he/she would be dead ryt now.. i only guessed that thing about the older sibling.. but the thing where the mother said something about my child again was true. eniwei, i think the reason why rido wants yuki and not other pureblood is that he (rido) wants a Kuran blood. Remember that yuki and kaname's parents are also siblings. Can the kuran blood of their children be more concentrated than that? these are all speculations actually, until the explanation of rido is published in the manga, all we can do is speculate. I think yuki is very powerful, but not as powerful as kaname.



i think the "child" being referred to by juuri is kaname.

it had been discussed in the manga that rido "killed" juuri and haruka's firstborn. not literally killed, but his soul was taken away and the body used to host the resurrected "kuran ancestor." so in effect, the present kaname is the "kuran ancestor" inhabiting the body of the "firstborn kaname."

also, in the fight scene between haruka and kaname vs rido (when yuuki was still young), haruka told kaname something like "even though you never became our cute child?" also, when he was confronted by ichijou after he injected rido with his blood, kaname said "i am the ancestor of kuran, and rido was the "master" who resurrected me from my grave." and in kaname's confrontation with zero shortly after he turned yuuki back into a vampire "it could have been better if i was born as her real older brother."

im kinda lazy, so i couldn't pinpoint the exact chapters and pages in the manga. maybe kuranprincess can help us out?
Member
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
as to yuuki's powers...it's pretty unclear what her real powers are at this point, but it must be pretty special for rido to pursue after her.

also, right after she sucked kaname's blood, yuuki caused the window's glass pane to shatter because of her fear. in her mind she was also able to "see something scary," a pair of scary-looking fangs that seemed to represent some primal power.

she likewise seems to be more sensitive than other vampires, because she was able to "smell" kaname's blood when he gave it to rido (aidou, who was with her then, was not able to detect it), and she was also able to detect rido's presence immediately when he was resurrected.

oh well, as aidou once said, the only ones who knew the extent of the pureblood's powers are the purebloods themselves. what powers yuuki will have will depend largely on how hino-sama develops the story. can't wait.
6197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
You guys are all idiots! Keep up with the chapters! Yuki is a Pure Blood Vampire. Her mother, Juri Kuran used her powers to put Yuki's Vampire self to sleep. She was born a Pure Blood Vampire. Kaname drank her blood to awaken her. She drank his blood because she was thirsty.

Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
i think yuuki's ability is already shown after drinking kaname's blood.. i think she has the ability to destroy something(?) because after regaining her lost memories, the wall cracked...scary girl, hehehehe...
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

impmon101 wrote:

You guys are all idiots! Keep up with the chapters! Yuki is a Pure Blood Vampire. Her mother, Juri Kuran used her powers to put Yuki's Vampire self to sleep. She was born a Pure Blood Vampire. Kaname drank her blood to awaken her. She drank his blood because she was thirsty.

Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!


hey easy there...hahaha, sometimes it takes twice to understand what you read so don't get angry on them, maybe they are reading only a part of the manga or they didn't understand it... and for you guys out there, before making any comment read first and understandf what you're reading... someone's always getting pissed off because you don't try to understand what you're reading...
Posted 6/11/08

crunchykat wrote:

hey easy there...hahaha, sometimes it takes twice to understand what you read so don't get angry on them, maybe they are reading only a part of the manga or they didn't understand it... and for you guys out there, before making any comment read first and understandf what you're reading... someone's always getting pissed off because you don't try to understand what you're reading...


agrees with crunchykat ^^...coz when u guys r discussing about the relationship
between kaname and yuuki i was still ????? state...
so me kept quiet in case some1 flames at me >.<...
i tink yuuki has some power to destroy mayb? revert lvl E is a lil impossible lehh...
like till now they haven mention in history any pureblood has a power to revert....
kinda far-fetch...hope anyway!!....
then she will b the 1st in history!!
Member
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Kuran Mansion ~~~...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

kittypride wrote:


pinkwalls104 wrote:


tiahtiah wrote:


pinkwalls104 wrote:


xlucy123 wrote:

wait a minute, when i read the manga, i don't remember it ever stating that Yuki is a vampire, or a pure blood. it only mention that she was adopt by a pure blood family, in order to be Kaname finance. if she was a vampire, how come the father and mother have to kept her hidden? in one of the chapter i think, Kaname ask his father, can you let Yuki see the snow (something like that) and the father states "the vampire cannot know of her exist, they and the human cannot live together right now." something like that.


yuki is a vampire. she is not an adopted daughter of the parents of kaname. she is a real daughter. the reason why she is hidden is because Rido (the enemy, and kaname's uncle) wants her blood becuse she has the thickest pureblood blood or something like that. I think Rido killed their other older sibling. I read in the manga when rido came to take yuki, her mother said, "my child again?!" or something like that


So who do you think the older sibling is?? or did Rido already killed the older sibling?? and why does Rido only want Yuuki's blood??? why her?? there are other pure bloods around too. Or is she special thats why her mother hid her?


i think if there really wa a older sibling, he/she would be dead ryt now.. i only guessed that thing about the older sibling.. but the thing where the mother said something about my child again was true. eniwei, i think the reason why rido wants yuki and not other pureblood is that he (rido) wants a Kuran blood. Remember that yuki and kaname's parents are also siblings. Can the kuran blood of their children be more concentrated than that? these are all speculations actually, until the explanation of rido is published in the manga, all we can do is speculate. I think yuki is very powerful, but not as powerful as kaname.

i think the "child" being referred to by juuri is kaname.

it had been discussed in the manga that rido "killed" juuri and haruka's firstborn. not literally killed, but his soul was taken away and the body used to host the resurrected "kuran ancestor." so in effect, the present kaname is the "kuran ancestor" inhabiting the body of the "firstborn kaname."

also, in the fight scene between haruka and kaname vs rido (when yuuki was still young), haruka told kaname something like "even though you never became our cute child?" also, when he was confronted by ichijou after he injected rido with his blood, kaname said "i am the ancestor of kuran, and rido was the "master" who resurrected me from my grave." and in kaname's confrontation with zero shortly after he turned yuuki back into a vampire "it could have been better if i was born as her real older brother."

im kinda lazy, so i couldn't pinpoint the exact chapters and pages in the manga. maybe kuranprincess can help us out?




Okay.... I'm really dizzy right now for I have been reading this kind of stuff again and again.

To xlucy123:
My answer in your question and in your confused mind is this.

pinkwalls104 has a point.
Yuuki was born as a pureblood vampire and she was not adopted.
This is witnessed in Chapter 36




The reason why she is hidden because.....(Chapter 35)
page 30



The other reason is....they want to hide Yuuki from Rido. (In chapter 35)
page 33


so kittypride guess you're wrong in that part. "Again my child!!!" the 'child' there is a common noun meaning it does refer to either Kaname or Yuuki (for they are her child).

To pinkwalls104
Looks like you have a point .
(Chapter 38. page 20)


But maybe because she really does have a very unique power so that's why he is after her.
(Chapter 39 page 28)


And to those who are wondering about Kaname. Check wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Vampire_Knight_characters

If still confused read chapter 35-40.... If still still confused read the whole manga a second time.


Member
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Kuran Mansion ~~~...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

ancientcurse11 wrote:

This topic is a spoiler for people who didn't read all the manga that's out. So don't read, if you want to take your time!



Maybe she does have this ability among the countless abilities that a pureblood vampire posses. Maybe too she does posses an ability or power that is not only powerful but very rare among purebloods. We'll need to wait for the further chapter releases in the manga but the more chapter it release the more it makes the story confusing.
Member
809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

KuranPrincess wrote:


kittypride wrote:


pinkwalls104 wrote:


tiahtiah wrote:


pinkwalls104 wrote:


xlucy123 wrote:

wait a minute, when i read the manga, i don't remember it ever stating that Yuki is a vampire, or a pure blood. it only mention that she was adopt by a pure blood family, in order to be Kaname finance. if she was a vampire, how come the father and mother have to kept her hidden? in one of the chapter i think, Kaname ask his father, can you let Yuki see the snow (something like that) and the father states "the vampire cannot know of her exist, they and the human cannot live together right now." something like that.


yuki is a vampire. she is not an adopted daughter of the parents of kaname. she is a real daughter. the reason why she is hidden is because Rido (the enemy, and kaname's uncle) wants her blood becuse she has the thickest pureblood blood or something like that. I think Rido killed their other older sibling. I read in the manga when rido came to take yuki, her mother said, "my child again?!" or something like that


So who do you think the older sibling is?? or did Rido already killed the older sibling?? and why does Rido only want Yuuki's blood??? why her?? there are other pure bloods around too. Or is she special thats why her mother hid her?


i think if there really wa a older sibling, he/she would be dead ryt now.. i only guessed that thing about the older sibling.. but the thing where the mother said something about my child again was true. eniwei, i think the reason why rido wants yuki and not other pureblood is that he (rido) wants a Kuran blood. Remember that yuki and kaname's parents are also siblings. Can the kuran blood of their children be more concentrated than that? these are all speculations actually, until the explanation of rido is published in the manga, all we can do is speculate. I think yuki is very powerful, but not as powerful as kaname.

i think the "child" being referred to by juuri is kaname.

it had been discussed in the manga that rido "killed" juuri and haruka's firstborn. not literally killed, but his soul was taken away and the body used to host the resurrected "kuran ancestor." so in effect, the present kaname is the "kuran ancestor" inhabiting the body of the "firstborn kaname."

also, in the fight scene between haruka and kaname vs rido (when yuuki was still young), haruka told kaname something like "even though you never became our cute child?" also, when he was confronted by ichijou after he injected rido with his blood, kaname said "i am the ancestor of kuran, and rido was the "master" who resurrected me from my grave." and in kaname's confrontation with zero shortly after he turned yuuki back into a vampire "it could have been better if i was born as her real older brother."

im kinda lazy, so i couldn't pinpoint the exact chapters and pages in the manga. maybe kuranprincess can help us out?




Okay.... I'm really dizzy right now for I have been reading this kind of stuff again and again.

To xlucy123:
My answer in your question and in your confused mind is this.

pinkwalls104 has a point.
Yuuki was born as a pureblood vampire and she was not adopted.
This is witnessed in Chapter 36




The reason why she is hidden because.....(Chapter 35)
page 30



The other reason is....they want to hide Yuuki from Rido. (In chapter 35)
page 33


so kittypride guess you're wrong in that part. "Again my child!!!" the 'child' there is a common noun meaning it does refer to either Kaname or Yuuki (for they are her child).

To pinkwalls104
Looks like you have a point .
(Chapter 38. page 20)


But maybe because she really does have a very unique power so that's why he is after her.
(Chapter 39 page 28)


And to those who are wondering about Kaname. Check wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Vampire_Knight_characters

If still confused read chapter 35-40.... If still still confused read the whole manga a second time.




thanks for the help, kuranprincess.

i reread it again and you're right, it comes out clearer each time.

you really are a pureblood.
Member
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Kuran Mansion ~~~...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

kittypride wrote:

thanks for the help, kuranprincess.

i reread it again and you're right, it comes out clearer each time.

you really are a pureblood.



Thanks (flattery won't get you anywhere just kidding) but I really am tired writing it all.
Member
1444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ...somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08
224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

kourihime wrote:


Chinchin_92 wrote:


kourihime wrote:


Chinchin_92 wrote:


starlight01 wrote:


dominikwierd wrote:

Mmmm. Wasn't Yuki just bitten by Kaname and turned into a vampire? Then how ould you call her a pureblodd if SHE was bitten by a pureblood? Doesn't that make her an ordinary vampire? Now I'm confused.


Now, Yuki was bitten by Kaname first and turned into a Level D. After that, Kaname let her drink his superior Kuran blood and she became a Level C.She would never become a Level E then. Next, Kaname continued to let her drink his blood and she slowly transformed from Level C to Level B, which is the class of nobles, and finally, her pure-blood nature awakened. Hence, Yuki is a Pure-Blood. I hope that enlightens you


i find this quote extremely awkward.
Firstly...there weren't any levels mentioned in the story tht mentioned Yuuki was changed into that level.
The better explanation mate is...
Yuuki is a pureblood and drinking Kaname's blood has nothing to do with it.
Firstly, her mother changed her vampire blood to human blood and died in the process or that is what I believe.
After that... along the storyline Kaname changed her BACK into a vampire by sucking the human side of her or some would like to refer to it as awakening her vampire powers.
That is why...the blood that Zero drank from Yuuki made him potentially dangerous because he drank a powerful pureblood's blood that hasn't activated yet since Yuuki was still a vampire then.
When Yuuki turned back into a vampire...the blood Zero drank from Yuuki started activating making him incredibly dangerous.


I think of this like when Zero drank Yuuki's blood, since she was still human backed then, what he drank was Yuuki's human blood, and I don't think it's possible to activate a blood when it's already transfered to another person. -.- (quoting this line: .the blood Zero drank from Yuuki started activating making him incredibly dangerous.)

Cause if it was so, then aidou has also drank a bit of Yuuki's blood, and if what you said would be materially true, then Aidou would also become dangerous-slash-stronger.

The sucking of Yuuki's blood of Zero I think did not affect much Zero himself, besides the fact that it would temporarily relieve his thirst for blood. The greater effect would be weighed on Yuuki since it also contributed to the slow awakening of her vampire nature.


Well...I don't think Aidou drank her blood. He almost drank it. Not only that, in a few chapters before Chapter 40, Kaname confronted Zero again stating about he drinking Yuuki's blood.



just like the above said, aidou drank a little from yuuki's hand when she jumped off and got a little wound. And what about the confrontation about zero drinking yuuki's blood?


Just to let you know I didn't put it under a reply quote for the reply in the forum to this question but I put mine a few posts after yours..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.