First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Saddam Hussein
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

alius8angel wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


music190 wrote:

I know, how about Obama's real name?


there's no Muhammad and no Hussain, thats a common misconception propogated by Republicans.


lexluthor_015 wrote:

Saddam. Napoleon. and Hitler were great tyrants IMO. If they only used their minds and power for the good of their country.

I believe that at one point in a persons life he/she would want to rule the world/their country. Those guys had the balls to do it, they just failed hard.

Wouldnt it be cool if you have like 5,000 to 10,000 people willing to obey your commands?


I can see why 'Lex Luthor' is your CR username. :P

Hey Don't screw with us Republicans... I'll call Arnold LOL

LOL


not screwing,but it's amazing how so many believe "Hussain" and "Muhammed" are in his name.
He was an atheist who converted to Christianity at the age of 18.
3506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08
but still.. his pastor sure is a big fag
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

alius8angel wrote:

but still.. his pastor sure such a big fag


hahaha.reminds me of a cartoon in our local newspaper.
A guy(presumably Obama) is at a job interview.The Interviewer tells him "You are the best candidate for the job,your record is clean,you are honest etc. etc. HOWEVER we cannot hire you because of something your pastor said 10 years ago."
I hope you got the underlying message. :P



@Topic:Wait.This is a Saddam Hussein topic? Crap,okay. How about 'He's dead and buried,get over it.'

Posted 6/2/08
RIP Dude...
3506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
uhm my point is his pastors a fag LOL
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

alius8angel wrote:

uhm my point is his pastors a fag LOL


wht ever but it's not enough to judge the man.

3506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥♦♣♠♥
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

only god can judge him.. im just guessing what he's gonna say LOL
and im a bad guesser
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

music190 wrote:


heyya15965 wrote:


music190 wrote:


heyya15965 wrote:


music190 wrote:


alius8angel wrote:


music190 wrote:

I know, how about Obama's real name?

LOL i'll vote him for president


Seriously? He's a freaking Muslim. He becomes President, America should just change it's name to Islam. AND he's pro-choice. It's also very ironic how his slogan says: "Change. We can believe in." What Change? He's talks about all this change, but what change? And he's not black, he's Muslim. Plus his Health Care plan sucks.



you shouldn't vote for president based on what religion they are. it's stupid to base your opinions on they people's faith. just because he's a muslim doesn't mean he can't be a good president. and just because he's muslim doesn't mean he's a terrorist. becuase that's not racism of any kind *sarcasim* not all muslims are bad people, there are just certain ones that give all the rest bad names. personally, i'd rather have him be president then the other people that are running.



Just because he's Mulsim doesn't i'm going to vote for him. When a somebody is running for President, you gotta look at there other stuff. Not just There Religion.


ok as long as you understand that. but you can't vote anyways can you? you say you're only 14?



Just because my age here on CR say's i'm 14 doesn't mean i'm really 14.


why would you pretend to be younger than you really are?

Posted 6/2/08
saddam had a porn 'stache, that's why he was so evil
197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

monkeyzamm wrote:

make this thread but instead make it hitler...more interesting


lol true, at least his smarter
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

music190 wrote:


heyya15965 wrote:


music190 wrote:


heyya15965 wrote:


music190 wrote:


heyya15965 wrote:


music190 wrote:


alius8angel wrote:


music190 wrote:

I know, how about Obama's real name?

LOL i'll vote him for president


Seriously? He's a freaking Muslim. He becomes President, America should just change it's name to Islam. AND he's pro-choice. It's also very ironic how his slogan says: "Change. We can believe in." What Change? He's talks about all this change, but what change? And he's not black, he's Muslim. Plus his Health Care plan sucks.



you shouldn't vote for president based on what religion they are. it's stupid to base your opinions on they people's faith. just because he's a muslim doesn't mean he can't be a good president. and just because he's muslim doesn't mean he's a terrorist. becuase that's not racism of any kind *sarcasim* not all muslims are bad people, there are just certain ones that give all the rest bad names. personally, i'd rather have him be president then the other people that are running.



Just because he's Mulsim doesn't i'm going to vote for him. When a somebody is running for President, you gotta look at there other stuff. Not just There Religion.


ok as long as you understand that. but you can't vote anyways can you? you say you're only 14?



Just because my age here on CR say's i'm 14 doesn't mean i'm really 14.


why would you pretend to be younger than you really are?



The question is, why would YOU?


lol the only problem with that is that i'm not pretending to be younger than i am. it says i'm 18 and i really am 18

511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
All good times must come to and end Eh :).....lol jk dont rant on me ppl
511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

heyya15965 wrote:


music190 wrote:


heyya15965 wrote:


music190 wrote:


heyya15965 wrote:


music190 wrote:


heyya15965 wrote:


music190 wrote:


alius8angel wrote:


music190 wrote:

I know, how about Obama's real name?

LOL i'll vote him for president


Seriously? He's a freaking Muslim. He becomes President, America should just change it's name to Islam. AND he's pro-choice. It's also very ironic how his slogan says: "Change. We can believe in." What Change? He's talks about all this change, but what change? And he's not black, he's Muslim. Plus his Health Care plan sucks.



you shouldn't vote for president based on what religion they are. it's stupid to base your opinions on they people's faith. just because he's a muslim doesn't mean he can't be a good president. and just because he's muslim doesn't mean he's a terrorist. becuase that's not racism of any kind *sarcasim* not all muslims are bad people, there are just certain ones that give all the rest bad names. personally, i'd rather have him be president then the other people that are running.



Just because he's Mulsim doesn't i'm going to vote for him. When a somebody is running for President, you gotta look at there other stuff. Not just There Religion.


ok as long as you understand that. but you can't vote anyways can you? you say you're only 14?



Just because my age here on CR say's i'm 14 doesn't mean i'm really 14.


why would you pretend to be younger than you really are?



The question is, why would YOU?


lol the only problem with that is that i'm not pretending to be younger than i am. it says i'm 18 and i really am 18



Obama is bull. He tries to get votes just by trying to be black. "Yes we can"? Who are we...??? Change....??? Change what??? As far as im concerned, if Obama didn't live in the projects or "getthos" he ain't know black ppl
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

managrey wrote:


heyya15965 wrote:


music190 wrote:


heyya15965 wrote:


music190 wrote:


heyya15965 wrote:


music190 wrote:


heyya15965 wrote:


music190 wrote:


alius8angel wrote:


music190 wrote:

I know, how about Obama's real name?

LOL i'll vote him for president


Seriously? He's a freaking Muslim. He becomes President, America should just change it's name to Islam. AND he's pro-choice. It's also very ironic how his slogan says: "Change. We can believe in." What Change? He's talks about all this change, but what change? And he's not black, he's Muslim. Plus his Health Care plan sucks.



you shouldn't vote for president based on what religion they are. it's stupid to base your opinions on they people's faith. just because he's a muslim doesn't mean he can't be a good president. and just because he's muslim doesn't mean he's a terrorist. becuase that's not racism of any kind *sarcasim* not all muslims are bad people, there are just certain ones that give all the rest bad names. personally, i'd rather have him be president then the other people that are running.



Just because he's Mulsim doesn't i'm going to vote for him. When a somebody is running for President, you gotta look at there other stuff. Not just There Religion.


ok as long as you understand that. but you can't vote anyways can you? you say you're only 14?



Just because my age here on CR say's i'm 14 doesn't mean i'm really 14.


why would you pretend to be younger than you really are?



The question is, why would YOU?


lol the only problem with that is that i'm not pretending to be younger than i am. it says i'm 18 and i really am 18



Obama is bull. He tries to get votes just by trying to be black. "Yes we can"? Who are we...??? Change....??? Change what??? As far as im concerned, if Obama didn't live in the projects or "getthos" he ain't know black ppl


i never saw it that way. i've seen a lot of his speeches and i never thought he was "trying to be black" as you say

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.