First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
R rated Movies are Removed from CR!!
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08

ej_924 wrote:

Are you guys sure all the R-rated movies are removed? I noticed some like Ichi the Killer are still on here, and if any movie is rated R it's that one, they probably just took out the ones with gratuitous sex, it's funny, but most people worry about their kids seeing sex more than even the most brutal violence.


the pages are up..

go look where the movie is supposed to be to watched...


Posted 5/17/08

asamiueto wrote:


ej_924 wrote:

Are you guys sure all the R-rated movies are removed? I noticed some like Ichi the Killer are still on here, and if any movie is rated R it's that one, they probably just took out the ones with gratuitous sex, it's funny, but most people worry about their kids seeing sex more than even the most brutal violence.


the pages are up..

go look where the movie is suppose to be to watch...




ahem at least that one is still on
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
Yeah, I'll go check it out.
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
Thing is it can easily be fixed with some kind of age block too. A shame really for those of us who want to see them and are old enough.
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
That fucking sucks!
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

asamiueto wrote:


xdevilettebesideyou wrote:

yay!
finally.

kids come here too, so that's good.


perhaps your parents shouldn't allow you online at all.

there is porn spam everywhere.


so member that thread of hey theres sof core on cr
thats the reason for the downfall of

so so so
i miss it

kidding just hA
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 5/17/08




ahem at least that one is still on

Yeah, I'd be pissed if they took that one off, as twisted as it is.

1333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In poo poo land.....
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
dude this sucks.... I loved changing my age to a higher age to watch the R-rated movies on here!
didn't even get to watch the rest of 'Sex Is Zero' is was getting good to! oh well I can get my Mom to buy it online....
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
meh.. i don't watch anything here. i'm just around for the forums besides there are plenty of places where i can get R-rated stuff..
Posted 5/17/08
NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Applebum wrote:

dude this sucks.... I loved changing my age to a higher age to watch the R-rated movies on here!
didn't even get to watch the rest of 'Sex Is Zero' is was getting good to! oh well I can get my Mom to buy it online....


Yeah, I wanted to watch "Lust, Caution" sometime but I guess they took it down because there was too much sex in it.
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/20/08
Children shouldn't be online viewing rated R movies anyway, amirite?

Nevermind. Memory is a tricky thing. Also, I suck cocks.
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
that's really suck and well i never watch R movie and i don't even know the movie at all
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

sebastianthepinkrabbit wrote:

Children shouldn't be online viewing rated R movies anyway, amirite?

The removal of R-rated movies seems silly. Yeah, I can understand the whole thing about kids viewing it but CR should have a feature that confirms the viewer's age in order to see the movie, like how YouTube asks you to confirm your birthdate whenever you try to see a 'flagged' video.


That would be the best thing to do.
Posted 5/17/08
I don't think it's fair, b'cos it's not CR's responsibility to watch over little kids who are under 17yrs old. CR aren't the little kid's parents, so I'm gonna have to disagree with CR's actions on this one.
But oh well, it's over & done with and seriously?.. I can live.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.