First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Bruce Lee V.S Jackie Chan
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Kizer_kun wrote:

I don't think that's a problem when your 2% body fat and even still, running away isn't winning the fight.


if it's a 1 on 1 fight jackie will obviously be beaten to a pulp. if it's a place where there are lots of obstacles bruce will have a disadvantage coz' jackie moves like a monkey
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

manzi wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:

I don't think that's a problem when your 2% body fat and even still, running away isn't winning the fight.


if it's a 1 on 1 fight jackie will obviously be beaten to a pulp. if it's a place where there are lots of obstacles bruce will have a disadvantage coz' jackie moves like a monkey


1 on 1 fight in a ring. Nowhere to run or hide. All you have are your skills as a fighter and hotblooded determination.
Posted 5/17/08

rexxar wrote:

Bruce Lee, he know real kung fu.


..What is "Real Kung Fu"? Jackie Chan has like, blackbelts in several martial arts. And he's an acrobat. How does Jackie Chan not know kung fu. e.e And what relevance does it have to whom is better?
Posted 5/17/08

manzi wrote:

jeet kune do's famous 1 inch punch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx9iPFMriz0


1 Inch Punch isn't owned by any one martial art.
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

BladeJustice wrote:


rexxar wrote:

Bruce Lee, he know real kung fu.


..What is "Real Kung Fu"? Jackie Chan has like, blackbelts in several martial arts. And he's an acrobat. How does Jackie Chan not know kung fu. e.e And what relevance does it have to whom is better?


Its impossible to have blackbelts in several martial arts. You can't master one if you practice many of them. It's impossible.
1183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / livin on the sun...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
Jackie Chan will win... he's still alive isn't he? lol
6119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Tulsa..A boring p...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

manzi wrote:


monkeyzamm wrote:

even tho i like jackie chan better i think bruce lee would slightly kick his ass i say that cuz chuck most certainly got his ass kicked


bruce will have to catch jackie first..



RUN JACKIE RUUUUUN
Posted 5/17/08

Kizer_kun wrote:


BladeJustice wrote:


rexxar wrote:

Bruce Lee, he know real kung fu.


..What is "Real Kung Fu"? Jackie Chan has like, blackbelts in several martial arts. And he's an acrobat. How does Jackie Chan not know kung fu. e.e And what relevance does it have to whom is better?


Its impossible to have blackbelts in several martial arts. You can't master one if you practice many of them. It's impossible.


o_o Don't go comparing your limitedness to other people. There are SEVERAL masters in SEVERAL martial arts. Jet Li For Instance - Muay Thai, Kung fu, Kickboxing, Wushu, Shaolin. AND THE LIST GOES ON.

Urban Ninja guy - Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Kung fu -I forget the rest.

Jackie Chan studied Hapkido, Wushu, Kung fu, Monkey Kung fu, Drunken Boxing Kung fu, and probably a lot more.

Bruce Lee learned Taichi, wing chun, animal styles, Hung Gar style, trained with weapons from Fumio Demura, the head of the Shito Ryu martial arts style, and other Gung Fu, then he mixed this with western boxing and fencing and made Jeet Kune Do.

So, These are just FAMOUS people. There are hundreds of other BETTER martial artists. Don't go making false statements. You can find people who train in several martial arts at the same time HERE on CR.
1947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

No Versus thread....this ought to be made into a poll

I like neither....I vote Jet Li


ahahaha..me too!!! jet li is my fav..
2300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

BladeJustice wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


BladeJustice wrote:


rexxar wrote:

Bruce Lee, he know real kung fu.


..What is "Real Kung Fu"? Jackie Chan has like, blackbelts in several martial arts. And he's an acrobat. How does Jackie Chan not know kung fu. e.e And what relevance does it have to whom is better?


Its impossible to have blackbelts in several martial arts. You can't master one if you practice many of them. It's impossible.


o_o Don't go comparing your limitedness to other people. There are SEVERAL masters in SEVERAL martial arts. Jet Li For Instance - Muay Thai, Kung fu, Kickboxing, Wushu, Shaolin. AND THE LIST GOES ON.

Urban Ninja guy - Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Kung fu -I forget the rest.

Jackie Chan studied Hapkido, Wushu, Kung fu, Monkey Kung fu, Drunken Boxing Kung fu, and probably a lot more.

Bruce Lee learned Taichi, wing chun, animal styles, Hung Gar style, trained with weapons from Fumio Demura, the head of the Shito Ryu martial arts style, and other Gung Fu, then he mixed this with western boxing and fencing and made Jeet Kune Do.

So, These are just FAMOUS people. There are hundreds of other BETTER martial artists. Don't go making false statements. You can find people who train in several martial arts at the same time HERE on CR.


Here on CR hmm? You can also find people who lie about who they are on the Internet though that has nothing to do with each other of course.
6119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Tulsa..A boring p...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

izan wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBi2udFHY-Q&feature=related
Jackie Chan at his best


THAT WAS BITCHIN I GOTTA SEE THAT MOVIE
Posted 5/17/08

Kizer_kun wrote:


BladeJustice wrote:


Kizer_kun wrote:


BladeJustice wrote:


rexxar wrote:

Bruce Lee, he know real kung fu.


..What is "Real Kung Fu"? Jackie Chan has like, blackbelts in several martial arts. And he's an acrobat. How does Jackie Chan not know kung fu. e.e And what relevance does it have to whom is better?


Its impossible to have blackbelts in several martial arts. You can't master one if you practice many of them. It's impossible.


o_o Don't go comparing your limitedness to other people. There are SEVERAL masters in SEVERAL martial arts. Jet Li For Instance - Muay Thai, Kung fu, Kickboxing, Wushu, Shaolin. AND THE LIST GOES ON.

Urban Ninja guy - Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Kung fu -I forget the rest.

Jackie Chan studied Hapkido, Wushu, Kung fu, Monkey Kung fu, Drunken Boxing Kung fu, and probably a lot more.

Bruce Lee learned Taichi, wing chun, animal styles, Hung Gar style, trained with weapons from Fumio Demura, the head of the Shito Ryu martial arts style, and other Gung Fu, then he mixed this with western boxing and fencing and made Jeet Kune Do.

So, These are just FAMOUS people. There are hundreds of other BETTER martial artists. Don't go making false statements. You can find people who train in several martial arts at the same time HERE on CR.


Here on CR hmm? You can also find people who lie about who they are on the Internet though that has nothing to do with each other of course.


Don't change the subject. Admit your ignorance.
6468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
Well as a martial artist Bruce Lee. Though as a stunt man and fight scene directior and coordinator Jackie Chan is unparalled. Jackie does all his own stunts. Everything is 100% real. Watch his older movies like Police Story 1, 2, and 3. Everything you see is all Jackie Chan, no stunt men, no green screens.
Posted 5/17/08

Kizer_kun wrote:

So then CR, It's a simple question. Who is better. Bruce Lee or Jackie Chan? I said Bruce Lee, but she claims Jackie Chan is much better. I am obviously right but what does CR think?




chan would win, come on lee is just a rotting corpse by now.
9012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Toronto Canada!
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
I like Jet Lee! but Jackie Chans movie is more better for me cuz of the comedy. Jackie Chan do his own Stunts!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.