First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Kakashi Sensei VS Thobari Sensei
1816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
no comment
21144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / PLANTS
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
kakashi sensei!!!
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
What The F***...!!!
onother Naruto,VS thread..?
DAMN..!
1454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Thobari....
14945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

WolxHound wrote:


XXxspgxXX wrote:


cut it out with the crappy threads already.
yes,that means v.s threads too.
besides the majority of people here on cr probably don't even know who the hell the second person is.
unlike kakashi, which has a gigantic fanbase. so this is pretty much a rigged contest.


correct!!! many of those who post know only kakashi....watch nabari before you say something...

AND, THERE IS ALWAYS GREATER THAN ONE.....you get what i mean? good, dont forget that...even though majority choose kakashi whom who will win in this thread, by means of story, nabari no ou will win... NABARI NO OU HAS MORE STORY THAN NARUTO a story that contain nothing but FILLERS!!!

this is WolxHound a NON NARUTARD Signing off....



is nabari no ou that great then?
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
You're just making this thread because both animes happen to have ninjas.
90% don't even know what anime Thobari is from.
And to answer your question:
Neither.Because Yoite can pwn their ass.
1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere there...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
vs thread again..

13713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:

You're just making this thread because both animes happen to have ninjas.
90% don't even know what anime Thobari is from.
And to answer your question:
Neither.Because Yoite can pwn their ass.


lol

Yoite = win!!
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

kenwil wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:

You're just making this thread because both animes happen to have ninjas.
90% don't even know what anime Thobari is from.
And to answer your question:
Neither.Because Yoite can pwn their ass.


lol

Yoite = win!!


He sure does.He can kill you without touching you!Too bad he's killing himself that way.Never mind.He's strong too!
Did you see how he kicked Raimei in ep 3?
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

WolxHound wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


kenwil wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:

You're just making this thread because both animes happen to have ninjas.
90% don't even know what anime Thobari is from.
And to answer your question:
Neither.Because Yoite can pwn their ass.


lol

Yoite = win!!


He sure does.He can kill you without touching you!Too bad he's killing himself that way.Never mind.He's strong too!
Did you see how he kicked Raimei in ep 3?


WOOT speaking of SENSEI Yoite, yes he can pawn both asses... plus, even with sharingan, kakashi cant block it...since "Kira" uses life force not chakra...


Yeah!Not to mention that Kakashi won't even have time to activate his sharingan since he will be dead 3 seconds into the fight!
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

WolxHound wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


WolxHound wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


kenwil wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:

You're just making this thread because both animes happen to have ninjas.
90% don't even know what anime Thobari is from.
And to answer your question:
Neither.Because Yoite can pwn their ass.


lol

Yoite = win!!


He sure does.He can kill you without touching you!Too bad he's killing himself that way.Never mind.He's strong too!
Did you see how he kicked Raimei in ep 3?


WOOT speaking of SENSEI Yoite, yes he can pawn both asses... plus, even with sharingan, kakashi cant block it...since "Kira" uses life force not chakra...


Yeah!Not to mention that Kakashi won't even have time to activate his sharingan since he will be dead 3 seconds into the fight!


ow and to add, "kira" has second effect...that is, if you kill the user, it will kill also its previous victims and your current one... (refer to the episode 6 of N.N.O.)


I hope that Yoite doesn't die!A cool character will be wasted.Also it will be so depressing.
1089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Underground.
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Although I like Thobrai more i would say in a fight Kakashi would win

Oh an people why not just answer the dudes question instead of complaining? no one said you had to read this VS and naruto thread so if you don't like don't click on the thread to read it <_<;
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

WolxHound wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


WolxHound wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


WolxHound wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:


kenwil wrote:


Artemis-sensei wrote:

You're just making this thread because both animes happen to have ninjas.
90% don't even know what anime Thobari is from.
And to answer your question:
Neither.Because Yoite can pwn their ass.


lol

Yoite = win!!


He sure does.He can kill you without touching you!Too bad he's killing himself that way.Never mind.He's strong too!
Did you see how he kicked Raimei in ep 3?


WOOT speaking of SENSEI Yoite, yes he can pawn both asses... plus, even with sharingan, kakashi cant block it...since "Kira" uses life force not chakra...


Yeah!Not to mention that Kakashi won't even have time to activate his sharingan since he will be dead 3 seconds into the fight!


ow and to add, "kira" has second effect...that is, if you kill the user, it will kill also its previous victims and your current one... (refer to the episode 6 of N.N.O.)


I hope that Yoite doesn't die!A cool character will be wasted.Also it will be so depressing.


Hmmm theres alot in the story my friend, Nabari is not finished yet... who knows? in the end.... Yoite wont die...


I heard it was going to be about thirty episodes.
2265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / BCity
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Kakashi Sensei
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.