First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why Do All Guys Think Of A Girl As A Sex Tool?
4286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
That's not true.
Women are also good for cooking.
Now gb2the kitchen.
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Undisclosed Location
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

red-dragon-syndicate wrote:

because thats all girls are good for
oh my god sorry i almost forgot cooking/cleaning.


At least girls are good for something! I still have not found a use for guys :(

2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

schimazo wrote:


it depends upon the situation of guys' thoughts

and it depends upon a girl's appearance.........


Agree ..

2704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

x-bellezza wrote:

That's not true.
Women are also good for cooking.
Now gb2the kitchen.



Clean, Cook, and usable :)

27946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Candy Mountain
Offline
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08

red-dragon-syndicate wrote:

because thats all girls are good for
oh my god sorry i almost forgot cooking/cleaning.


That's why men end up getting hit on the head with objects so often. Some men generalize too much and act like women are lesser than them, those kind of men need to get sense knocked into them by a woman. Sure some women cook and clean, but that has nothing to do with their abilities as a human. Some men can cook and clean, does that mean us women should think they are only good for sex, cooking and cleaning? What kind of stone age are some men stuck in I wonder. There are many intelligent women who can outwit any man out there, so how dare you or any man for that matter think so poorly of women. It annoys me that there are still people who think that way about women, there are even plenty of women out there that can't cook or clean and are only good in other things such as academics. Argh, that kind of mind really makes me annoyed.

Oh and back on topic, I don't think all guys think of girls that way. I have a lot of guy friends online, and they all think of girls rather highly and with respect, sure some are a little perverted. But they still have respect and think of girls as on the same level as them and not lesser. They're really great guys, and I respect the fact that they don't think of women on that low of a level to be sex toys. If they did think of them as sex toys, then I would probably rant my head off at them.
1668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Las Noches
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
Stop generalizing. Jeez.
11704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

Rikix wrote:

Just wondering....


speak for yourself retard. i treat the girls i date with nothin but respect. i do things for them and they want to use me as a sex tool. which im ok with.
Posted 5/28/08

Ryokucha wrote:


red-dragon-syndicate wrote:

because thats all girls are good for
oh my god sorry i almost forgot cooking/cleaning.


At least girls are good for something! I still have not found a use for guys :(



sperm carrier.
62 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
I don't know! Why do all girls think guys only have one thing on thier mind?!
Posted 5/28/08

Zangetsu620 wrote:

Stop generalizing. Jeez.


like music to my ears ... thats exactly right ... just because one thinks of it that way doesnt mean all of us thinks the same... thnx
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
I don't think that way. I treat them as humans, well, because they ARE humans and not sex tools. >_>
7375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The World That Wa...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
That's a stereotypical view of men, if we were all just sex driven perverts we wouldn't waste our time dating, we'd just hire a hooker. Plus it's complete bullshit because even men die on the inside if they are lonely and don't have a girl to love, and I happen to know a tonne of girls who are equally as sex driven (if not more) than any man. In the fact the reason i don't date is because I fear they'll only use me for sex. of course unlike a woman I wouldn't take that lying down, I'd probably take an axe to their throat or something...I'm twisted.

What you should be asking is why is sex always on our minds? Probably a more accurate question...One I don't know the answer to, because we're uber horny? God knows.
Posted 5/28/08

Katorulez93 wrote:


Rikix wrote:

Just wondering....


speak for yourself retard. i treat the girls i date with nothin but respect. i do things for them and they want to use me as a sex tool. which im ok with.


W/e u say retard
Posted 5/28/08
Ok topic closed.
20259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The centroid of a...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
how are they not? it's the natural thing to do, sex isn't that big of a deal to older people. booty calls really aren't that rare in the adult world. Both men and women view the opposite sex as a sex tool occasionally at least.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.