First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
DBSK went to "PHILIPINES"
1080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Secret
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
i love dbsk so i just wanna know if u know that they went to the philippines
This is old topic but i want them to visit the philippines again
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gOcH-Io6DGs&feature=related
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
What?? another DBSGAY tread? sigh.. stop being a stupid fangirl by creating treads like this.
1080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Secret
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

johnsever wrote:

What?? another DBSGAY tread? sigh.. stop being a stupid fangirl by creating treads like this.



what's wrong with that i'm not stupid u got some issued
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Top of the World
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
That was back in early 2006. too bad I wasn't a fan yet.
The whole sm town also went here inthe philippines to film their hotmail MV.
I think it was in cebu.
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Top of the World
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

johnsever wrote:

What?? another DBSGAY tread? sigh.. stop being a stupid fangirl by creating treads like this.



sorry for the double post.

I get the part about having too many threads like these around.
But what does being a fan girl have to do with being stupid.
The fact that you're here in crunchyroll means you're also a fan of someone or something.
If being a fan is stupid does that make you stupid too?
Don'ty even bother replying, this world is already full of excuses.
1707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
I agree with person above me. Being a fan of someone doesn't mean we are stupid.
1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / CeBu CiTy
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
i didn't know it!
when and where did it happen?
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

SaveTheWorld wrote:


johnsever wrote:

What?? another DBSGAY tread? sigh.. stop being a stupid fangirl by creating treads like this.


don't quote me if you don't get my message, i said stop being a stupid fangirl by creating treads like this. You got so many words uttered but try to read and understand before you answer kid ok.
1080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Secret
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

amazinglyextreme wrote:

i didn't know it!
when and where did it happen?



i think it happens 2 years ago
they also shots in makati
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjW_p3OlE_E&eurl=http://fangirlmitz.blogspot.com/2007/12/video-dbsk-in-philippines.html

1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / CeBu CiTy
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

jhelie wrote:


amazinglyextreme wrote:

i didn't know it!
when and where did it happen?



i think it happens 2 years ago
they also shots in makati
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjW_p3OlE_E&eurl=http://fangirlmitz.blogspot.com/2007/12/video-dbsk-in-philippines.html



how come they didn't make some news
1080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Secret
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08

johnsever wrote:


SaveTheWorld wrote:


johnsever wrote:

What?? another DBSGAY tread? sigh.. stop being a stupid fangirl by creating treads like this.


don't quote me if you don't get my message, i said stop being a stupid fangirl by creating treads like this. You got so many words uttered but try to read and understand before you answer kid ok.







u know what don't open ur mouth if u have nothing good to say!!! and in the first place why did u read the tread.. if u dont like thread like dis then don't read it.. I'm not asking u.. I'm asking dbsk fans not u
1080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Secret
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

amazinglyextreme wrote:


jhelie wrote:


amazinglyextreme wrote:

i didn't know it!
when and where did it happen?



i think it happens 2 years ago
they also shots in makati
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjW_p3OlE_E&eurl=http://fangirlmitz.blogspot.com/2007/12/video-dbsk-in-philippines.html



how come they didn't make some news



i think because they are not popular in the philippines back then..BUT now if they just go back i'm sure it will be on the NEWs
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

jhelie wrote:

u know what don't open ur mouth if u have nothing good to say!!! and in the first place why did u read the tread.. if u dont like thread like dis then don't read it.. I'm not asking u.. I'm asking dbsk fans not u


shut up, if people like me will not speak up, idiotic fangirls like you will flood CR with non sense tread like yours, even you fellow fan girls think that its in apropriate to create a tread just for that.

Start acting like your age, you act like 13 year old.
1080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Secret
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

johnsever wrote:


jhelie wrote:

u know what don't open ur mouth if u have nothing good to say!!! and in the first place why did u read the tread.. if u dont like thread like dis then don't read it.. I'm not asking u.. I'm asking dbsk fans not u


shut up, if people like me will not speak up, idiotic fangirls like you will flood CR with non sense tread like yours, even you fellow fan girls think that its in apropriate to create a tread just for that.

Start acting like your age, you act like 13 year old.


u can say it in a nice way.. well i like to more act like this than to act the way u are acting right now.. u got no manners if u don't want thread like this u can say it in a nice way but the way u talk is more acting like a person who got no knowledge..
6019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / F / 광주 광역시,대한민국
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Okay..Okay..It's enough guys..
This might become bigger if you
continue bashing each other..
Forum Mods might notice this...
Please be calm..Thanks..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.