First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Which Inuyasha Character are you?
3414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / born in philippin...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/992829/which-inuyasha-character-are-you

Go to the above link and see which Inuyasha character you are and post who you are in the quiz here..

if not gettable:


example..

i got kagome in the quiz so i post,KAGOME
3414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / born in philippin...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
What a Coin-ka-Dink,i got kagome same in example 4 me(funny way of me saying coincedince)idk if thats gow u spell it..anyways...
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
i was

i am a guy
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
and i was a bad guy
3414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / born in philippin...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

charunetra wrote:

and i was a bad guy



Lol....

115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

lutaria wrote:


charunetra wrote:

and i was a bad guy



Lol....



3414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / born in philippin...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

charunetra wrote:


lutaria wrote:


charunetra wrote:

and i was a bad guy



Lol....




'


want to be a group mod???
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

lutaria wrote:


charunetra wrote:


lutaria wrote:


charunetra wrote:

and i was a bad guy



Lol....




'


want to be a group mod???


sounds intresting
3414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / born in philippin...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

charunetra wrote:


lutaria wrote:


charunetra wrote:


lutaria wrote:


charunetra wrote:

and i was a bad guy



Lol....




'


want to be a group mod???


sounds intresting


so is that a yes
? i really need someone to help me manage the grop..im bored so i made the group
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

lutaria wrote:


charunetra wrote:


lutaria wrote:


charunetra wrote:


lutaria wrote:


charunetra wrote:

and i was a bad guy



Lol....




'


want to be a group mod???


sounds intresting


so is that a yes
? i really need someone to help me manage the grop..im bored so i made the group


then i try my best
3414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / born in philippin...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

charunetra wrote:


lutaria wrote:


charunetra wrote:


lutaria wrote:


charunetra wrote:


lutaria wrote:


charunetra wrote:

and i was a bad guy



Lol....




'


want to be a group mod???


sounds intresting


so is that a yes
? i really need someone to help me manage the grop..im bored so i made the group


then i try my best




tnx
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
your welcome
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08

lutaria wrote:


charunetra wrote:

and i was a bad guy



Lol....



so can i be mod??
3414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / born in philippin...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

charunetra wrote:


lutaria wrote:


charunetra wrote:

and i was a bad guy



Lol....



so can i be mod??



yuuppp..you are one,i just made you mod 5 min ago

115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

lutaria wrote:


charunetra wrote:


lutaria wrote:


charunetra wrote:

and i was a bad guy



Lol....



so can i be mod??



yuuppp..you are one,i just made you mod 5 min ago



First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.