First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
anime with a bald girl
1467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
wow i never actually thought about this...interesting!
4766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Missing in Action
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
BALD???? OMG!!!!
5727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
SOS団 having tea
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
i dont wish to think of one....
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Dunno
24774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Baker Street
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
i haven't seen one.
Posted 5/18/08

142 wrote:


frostcloud07 wrote:

is there an anime with a bald girl in it? <_<;


If you hadn't made this thread I'd never thought about this matter .
I think that's the first one for me too.


gosh! ur right... ther's a bald girl in there.. lol
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

142 wrote:


frostcloud07 wrote:

is there an anime with a bald girl in it? <_<;


If you hadn't made this thread I'd never thought about this matter .
I think that's the first one for me too.


well,thats a start.A bald girl with a mustache ?
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

h4x0rz wrote:


142 wrote:


frostcloud07 wrote:

is there an anime with a bald girl in it? <_<;


If you hadn't made this thread I'd never thought about this matter .
I think that's the first one for me too.


well,thats a start.A bald girl with a mustache ?


Nope, that's just a badly drawn lip.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

142 wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


142 wrote:


frostcloud07 wrote:

is there an anime with a bald girl in it? <_<;


If you hadn't made this thread I'd never thought about this matter .
I think that's the first one for me too.


well,thats a start.A bald girl with a mustache ?


Nope, that's just a badly drawn lip.


do they even draw lips in anime?
the maximum i seen(at least for chars of that skin colr) is a squiggly line and a dove shape
7804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / 椅子の上
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
The only one I know of is Mahoja.


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Ehh.. Pointless.

V for Vendetta. The Girl there got Bald because of V's psychological test on her.
Wooo.


She was SHAVED. And that's not anime.
3721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ひみつ!
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
I saw one once before, I just forgot which anime xD But she's wearing a wig most of the time..
7804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / 椅子の上
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

h4x0rz wrote:

do they even draw lips in anime?
the maximum i seen(at least for chars of that skin colr) is a squiggly line and a dove shape


yer watching the wrong anime
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

yongharn wrote:

The only one I know of is Mahoja.


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Ehh.. Pointless.

V for Vendetta. The Girl there got Bald because of V's psychological test on her.
Wooo.


She was SHAVED. And that's not anime.


I know.
and I didn't mention that it was an anime. I just said something about being shaved.
4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / there >>>>
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
7804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / 椅子の上
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

I know.
and I didn't mention that it was an anime. I just said something about being shaved.


It would be awesome if it were made into an anime though.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.