First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Dreams Come True ~Making!!
Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
ya ya ya... yama-chan was pretty impressed too....
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
yes!!
he was like..WOAH!!

Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
socute...kya~~~ i really need more of his cuteness!!!!
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

chika-pyon wrote:

socute...kya~~~ i really need more of his cuteness!!!!




I saw this pic on the Chinen Yuuri group..do you know what performace is this??



Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:

socute...kya~~~ i really need more of his cuteness!!!!




I saw this pic on the Chinen Yuuri group..do you know what performace is this??





hmmm maybe the spring-concert? but they're touring at the moment with that spring tour... gosh idk sorry!

Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:

socute...kya~~~ i really need more of his cuteness!!!!




I saw this pic on the Chinen Yuuri group..do you know what performace is this??





hmmm maybe the spring-concert? but they're touring at the moment with that spring tour... gosh idk sorry!





It's okay!!
^-^
Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

hsj9392 wrote:




It's okay!!
^-^


well from the chubby cheeks and the hair of yama-chan it must be a bit more ago....
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:




It's okay!!
^-^


well from the chubby cheeks and the hair of yama-chan it must be a bit more ago....



oh..
i see..
I think he's growing his hair now..


Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:




It's okay!!
^-^


well from the chubby cheeks and the hair of yama-chan it must be a bit more ago....



oh..
i see..
I think he's growing his hair now..




really? good!!!!!
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:




It's okay!!
^-^


well from the chubby cheeks and the hair of yama-chan it must be a bit more ago....



oh..
i see..
I think he's growing his hair now..




really? good!!!!!


I think so..
have you seen their latest performance in Music Station??

if not..here's the link:
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=AOQOOJZhl10#k627ErE5b0I

It's really growing!!

Posted 5/18/08
yeah that pic was from their spring concert - yamada and yuri did a duet together called "stars in heaven" or something like that...
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

ryochanlover59 wrote:

yeah that pic was from their spring concert - yamada and yuri did a duet together called "stars in heaven" or something like that...




woah!!
thanks!!
is there a preview of their duet??

Member
956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
omg omg omg omg omg ahhhh!!! its out! wooot!!!! i saw this post nn i literally squealed ( very loudly) yay i lurv making vids their the best! havent watched it yet...... waiting 4 it to load... is a nyone going to sub it?
Member
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
gyaaa.... yuto is so kawaii here!!! goooosh... i'm falling... catch me yuto!!! gyaaa!!!!!!!!!!

phew, thank god i can understand japanese a bit. haha!
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

blaue_lucifer wrote:

omg omg omg omg omg ahhhh!!! its out! wooot!!!! i saw this post nn i literally squealed ( very loudly) yay i lurv making vids their the best! havent watched it yet...... waiting 4 it to load... is a nyone going to sub it?




Yes!!
makings are AWESOME!!
ya..there has to be someone who'll sub it!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.