First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Code Geass R2 Episode 7
Moderator
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11 sleeping...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

anciie wrote:

Oh I don't think he's seriously thinking to sit down and surrender.
He has a plan.
I'm sure of it.
Cuz if they would surrender.. that new state would be sreated.
The Japan people would be happy, he would be with Nunally
THE END
And there would be 10 episodes max. and they say there's gonna be about 24 episodes I think.
So.. a lot is going to happen.


iam pretty sure he has some hidden plan, judging from what he said

"behind the smile, theres a tragedy only i know of"

Turn 08 "Miracle of Millions"

or something like that lol
Moderator
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11 sleeping...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
speaking of Nina what do you guys think was in her box that C.C and Kallen took? remember it? or did you notice it?
Member
4388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
I dont think it was C.C or Kallen that took the box it was the guy who likes the Ashford girl, forgot wat the guys name was.
Member
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
wat box? I cant c any box
Member
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth (duh)
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
the box that says IF YOU TOUCH THIS ILL KILL YOU or something like that?
Member
10396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
yeah...whats up with the box anyway
Member
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth (duh)
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
and cant believe he almost did drugs..... and with kallen.. never see him the same again DX i think that ep made him into a man finally.. not a school boy anymore
Member
1620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Eientei
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
In the box are.....data stuff on the Pizza making Robot.. info on Zero.. picture books of Euphie...The clothes tat Euphie lent her.. i wonder if she ever returned it.. =\ A piece of Shirley's diary about Zero tat went somewhere.. More explosives ...proof tat she is not a human but a lowly alien tat does not even hav 10 fingers..
most probably Euphie's clothes..
Moderator
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11 sleeping...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

Runawaytoy wrote:

In the box are.....data stuff on the Pizza making Robot.. info on Zero.. picture books of Euphie...The clothes tat Euphie lent her.. i wonder if she ever returned it.. =\ A piece of Shirley's diary about Zero tat went somewhere.. More explosives ...proof tat she is not a human but a lowly alien tat does not even hav 10 fingers..
most probably Euphie's clothes..


man, nina is beyond alien, lol

she matches suzaku perfectly
Member
2250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / pennylane or with...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

man, nina is beyond alien, lol

she matches suzaku perfectly


hahaha i agree the both were crazy for Euphy they should create a Euphy lovers club hahahaha
Member
24580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / sumwhere between...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

taiorafan wrote:


man, nina is beyond alien, lol

she matches suzaku perfectly


hahaha i agree the both were crazy for Euphy they should create a Euphy lovers club hahahaha


hahahhahah agree!!! 100%
Member
1620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Eientei
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

deathgod1989 wrote:


Runawaytoy wrote:

In the box are.....data stuff on the Pizza making Robot.. info on Zero.. picture books of Euphie...The clothes tat Euphie lent her.. i wonder if she ever returned it.. =\ A piece of Shirley's diary about Zero tat went somewhere.. More explosives ...proof tat she is not a human but a lowly alien tat does not even hav 10 fingers..
most probably Euphie's clothes..


man, nina is beyond alien, lol

she matches suzaku perfectly


nah.. weird ppl tend to repel each other.. Nina hates Suzaku and who lyks Nina? = =''
Member
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth (duh)
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

Runawaytoy wrote:


deathgod1989 wrote:


Runawaytoy wrote:

In the box are.....data stuff on the Pizza making Robot.. info on Zero.. picture books of Euphie...The clothes tat Euphie lent her.. i wonder if she ever returned it.. =\ A piece of Shirley's diary about Zero tat went somewhere.. More explosives ...proof tat she is not a human but a lowly alien tat does not even hav 10 fingers..
most probably Euphie's clothes..


man, nina is beyond alien, lol

she matches suzaku perfectly


nah.. weird ppl tend to repel each other.. Nina hates Suzaku and who lyks Nina? = =''


nina likes nina
Moderator
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
You guys are weird... Suzaku deserves better than Nina... He actually loved Euphie.
Member
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
i reckon lelouch is going to pretend to work with the britanians and figure a way to get nunally back
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.