First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Poster from Myojo April 2008
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
you said you were more like devil..
so I put 'angel' because that's what I think of you '/ devil' because that's what you think of yourself!!

okay..
I'm weird..
LOL

Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

hsj9392 wrote:

you said you were more like devil..
so I put 'angel' because that's what I think of you '/ devil' because that's what you think of yourself!!

okay..
I'm weird..
LOL



oky thx for explaining^_^

you say you're weird? look at my post and then you say what weird is ^_^
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

you said you were more like devil..
so I put 'angel' because that's what I think of you '/ devil' because that's what you think of yourself!!

okay..
I'm weird..
LOL



oky thx for explaining^_^

you say you're weird? look at my post and then you say what weird is ^_^



You're not weird..
you're simply fun to talk to!!
I'm being honest..

Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

you said you were more like devil..
so I put 'angel' because that's what I think of you '/ devil' because that's what you think of yourself!!

okay..
I'm weird..
LOL



oky thx for explaining^_^

you say you're weird? look at my post and then you say what weird is ^_^



You're not weird..
you're simply fun to talk to!!
I'm being honest..



thanccie ah i noticed sth... i mean i started this thread like 2 hours ago and we already posted 3 sites... yay we rock!!!
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

you said you were more like devil..
so I put 'angel' because that's what I think of you '/ devil' because that's what you think of yourself!!

okay..
I'm weird..
LOL



oky thx for explaining^_^

you say you're weird? look at my post and then you say what weird is ^_^



You're not weird..
you're simply fun to talk to!!
I'm being honest..



thanccie ah i noticed sth... i mean i started this thread like 2 hours ago and we already posted 3 sites... yay we rock!!!




yes!!
my posts too wouldn't have many sites if you weren't posting in it!!
Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

you said you were more like devil..
so I put 'angel' because that's what I think of you '/ devil' because that's what you think of yourself!!

okay..
I'm weird..
LOL



oky thx for explaining^_^

you say you're weird? look at my post and then you say what weird is ^_^



You're not weird..
you're simply fun to talk to!!
I'm being honest..



thanccie ah i noticed sth... i mean i started this thread like 2 hours ago and we already posted 3 sites... yay we rock!!!




yes!!
my posts too wouldn't have many sites if you weren't posting in it!!


mwaha we rock... we make this group active!!!!
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

you said you were more like devil..
so I put 'angel' because that's what I think of you '/ devil' because that's what you think of yourself!!

okay..
I'm weird..
LOL



oky thx for explaining^_^

you say you're weird? look at my post and then you say what weird is ^_^



You're not weird..
you're simply fun to talk to!!
I'm being honest..



thanccie ah i noticed sth... i mean i started this thread like 2 hours ago and we already posted 3 sites... yay we rock!!!




yes!!
my posts too wouldn't have many sites if you weren't posting in it!!


mwaha we rock... we make this group active!!!!



yes!!
only two people..
that's AWESOME!!
I hope we could get more of your fans to be active..LOL

Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

you said you were more like devil..
so I put 'angel' because that's what I think of you '/ devil' because that's what you think of yourself!!

okay..
I'm weird..
LOL



oky thx for explaining^_^

you say you're weird? look at my post and then you say what weird is ^_^



You're not weird..
you're simply fun to talk to!!
I'm being honest..



thanccie ah i noticed sth... i mean i started this thread like 2 hours ago and we already posted 3 sites... yay we rock!!!




yes!!
my posts too wouldn't have many sites if you weren't posting in it!!


mwaha we rock... we make this group active!!!!



yes!!
only two people..
that's AWESOME!!
I hope we could get more of your fans to be active..LOL



muha ^_^ yeah.. wud be kewl ^_^
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
yup!!
we almost got one a while ago..LOL

Member
956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
TY ! cant wait for the translation XD
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
.__. awhile go? was it me? xD
i could've stayed longer as well D:
but it was 1am in malaysia xDD wahaha!!
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Oh!!
okay..
now I know!!

yeah..
I also slept late yesterday..
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
xD its hard to stay away from Yama~chan's fan club
its so addictive!! *o*
Member
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
yes!!
especially when I get to meet active members!!

Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
yaya their really fun to talk with
these people are hiding D:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.