First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Yuki's memories
Member
1396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / searching for edw...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08 , edited 7/5/08

xXXxUnknownxXXx wrote:


kourihime wrote:


xXXxUnknownxXXx wrote:

She fell in too deep for Kaname, that's why her memories was lost =\ What's on her mind is always about Kaname this and Kaname that.


lol..
i'm really wondering how you arrived at this conclusion..


Well o.o If you watch that episode where Yuuki and Kaname were kids, she would like grab his hand or hug him and stuff. You know, "love" makes everything forget and maybe Yuuki forgot everything about her past.


well.. you could see it that way.. but.. the people above already posted why and how Yuuki really forgot her past. What really happened when she was young.. and uhm.. no offense, but a more realistic way to loose memory instead of loosing all your memories except for one guy..

EDIT:
not posted above, but posted on the previous page.. didn't know this would start another page
Member
540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In your mind
Offline
Posted 7/5/08
Lol. Yeah I know, they said that Yuuki's mother took her memories and gave it to her brother, Kaname.

Wait. Her brother? Kaname? o.o; That gives me a totally wrong picture! >.<!!
Member
1396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / searching for edw...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

xXXxUnknownxXXx wrote:

Lol. Yeah I know, they said that Yuuki's mother took her memories and gave it to her brother, Kaname.

Wait. Her brother? Kaname? o.o; That gives me a totally wrong picture! >.<!!


yeah, her mother took her memory or rather sealed her memory.. I'm going to avoid giving away spoilers here.. since i think you haven't read the manga yet, right?
but.. let me give yah little bit of a spoiler.. yup.. kaname is her brother.. :)
Member
540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In your mind
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

kourihime wrote:


xXXxUnknownxXXx wrote:

Lol. Yeah I know, they said that Yuuki's mother took her memories and gave it to her brother, Kaname.

Wait. Her brother? Kaname? o.o; That gives me a totally wrong picture! >.<!!


yeah, her mother took her memory or rather sealed her memory.. I'm going to avoid giving away spoilers here.. since i think you haven't read the manga yet, right?
but.. let me give yah little bit of a spoiler.. yup.. kaname is her brother.. :)


Incest. Yuki does love him a lot and I guess that makes them both incest. I think I'll go for yuki x zero now =]
Member
1396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / searching for edw...
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

xXXxUnknownxXXx wrote:


kourihime wrote:


xXXxUnknownxXXx wrote:

Lol. Yeah I know, they said that Yuuki's mother took her memories and gave it to her brother, Kaname.

Wait. Her brother? Kaname? o.o; That gives me a totally wrong picture! >.<!!


yeah, her mother took her memory or rather sealed her memory.. I'm going to avoid giving away spoilers here.. since i think you haven't read the manga yet, right?
but.. let me give yah little bit of a spoiler.. yup.. kaname is her brother.. :)


Incest. Yuki does love him a lot and I guess that makes them both incest. I think I'll go for yuki x zero now =]

though there are no incest for vampires.
but you go root for zeroxyuuki!! love it!!
Member
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
coz her mother erased her memories and only kaname can back her memories lol
Member
16861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / aracdia
Offline
Posted 7/20/08
sad ones
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.