First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
why are ppl against yaoi and not yuri?
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Cyclone003 wrote:

Because yuri's funny, while yaoi's not. (Just kidding, but I don't mind yuri since i'm a dude)



YURI is HOT and FUNNY.
You lack the words.
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / windsor ontario
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
okay yeah imma dude imma put that down right now. I don't care if it's either yaoi or yuri. I think as long as both people in the relationship truly love each other...who cares right? of course ebing straight won't allow me to watch yaoi. I have seen yuri animes but I feel that their just beautiful In the way they expresse themselfs and everything so yeah...all i got to say
417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Eh?
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08

Etnaslave wrote:


I think somebody's got the wrong idee-a..


I believe you were trying to say that to me? Well... I know XD But just so you know, I was making another amusing point about your idea that I know.
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / windsor ontario
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:

Because yuri's funny, while yaoi's not. (Just kidding, but I don't mind yuri since i'm a dude)



YURI is HOT and FUNNY.
You lack the words.


just to let you know those words arn't real...I just finished CLANNED so yeah never a scene like that
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

diablos8704 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:

Because yuri's funny, while yaoi's not. (Just kidding, but I don't mind yuri since i'm a dude)



YURI is HOT and FUNNY.
You lack the words.


just to let you know those words arn't real...I just finished CLANNED so yeah never a scene like that


It's still Yuri. HOT.
ehh, you get the picture.
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Saasaa wrote:


Etnaslave wrote:


I think somebody's got the wrong idee-a..


I believe you were trying to say that to me? Well... I know XD But just so you know, I was making another amusing point about your idea that I know.


Nope, not you, why would I say that to somebody KIND'VE agreeing with me, but hey, I only said the first thing for hecks and giggles anyhoo

Posted 5/18/08
Quick question - Has anyone ever even used the phrase yuri fanboy? Think about it.

Whatever has a larger, more determined fanbase will always draw more attention, be it negative or positive.
1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Your computer scr...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
I think it's just about personal preference. Though yaoi gets bashed more cuz most guys think they have something to prove.

1844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / N.J.
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
i don't see a problem with either =] (my opinion)
15182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In the abyss we c...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
well what your saying is from a guys POV, but from a girls POV it would be the other way around
417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Eh?
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Doubt it. Truly doubt it really... Even if a girl may love yaoi, she does not become a troll to say yuri is awful. But then again, I wouldn't know when I like both... X3
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Saasaa wrote:

Doubt it. Truly doubt it really... Even if a girl may love yaoi, she does not become a troll to say yuri is awful. But then again, I wouldn't know when I like both... X3



Bi.
(I kid)
417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Eh?
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Etnaslave wrote:


Saasaa wrote:

Doubt it. Truly doubt it really... Even if a girl may love yaoi, she does not become a troll to say yuri is awful. But then again, I wouldn't know when I like both... X3



Bi.
(I kid)


My boyfriend would kill me if I was one XD
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Saasaa wrote:


Etnaslave wrote:


Saasaa wrote:

Doubt it. Truly doubt it really... Even if a girl may love yaoi, she does not become a troll to say yuri is awful. But then again, I wouldn't know when I like both... X3



Bi.
(I kid)


My boyfriend would kill me if I was one XD

EH! If that's the case, I'd check to make sure he hasn't any yaoi, if I were you! (standard don't take anything I say seriously clause)
417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Eh?
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
No worries, he's open minded but isn't quite open to yaoi. Although, he is quite willing to watch it with me... and I will wait until that day comes XD

Besides, he doesn't want yuri with me... so...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.