First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
free photoshop CS3 with no catches or viruses
Posted 5/24/08
Hmm.. All we know is torrents though.

Its not that slow. Its because of a big file size. Just wait for it and it will be worth it.
142794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 不思議の国
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
hmm, it is kinda dangerous. X3
Active Member
67446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / scotland
Offline
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08
It shouldn't be slow! its probs cos your internet connection is slow. I downloaded it in an hour. And yes It can be dangerous but this isn't...well as far as i know. the proof is in the amound of people seeding it.

(Seeds are people that have already downloaded it and are uploading it for others and that is how a p2p system works for all of those people that dont know.)

If there is allot of seeds then most likely there isn't a virus because people wouldn't keep it if it did. If you dont trust it dont download it!
Posted 5/26/08
Thanks for the info spangel.

I now know what seeds mean. Whaha.
Posted 5/31/08
um could you tell me why it will not install
Active Member
67446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / scotland
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
emmm i dont know lol. i would need a little more info!
Posted 6/1/08

NejiHyuugaFan wrote:

um could you tell me why it will not install

I dont get your question.
Please rephrase it. :D

Posted 6/1/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


NejiHyuugaFan wrote:

um could you tell me why it will not install

I dont get your question.
Please rephrase it. :D



the program has an error that will not let me install it
Posted 6/1/08

NejiHyuugaFan wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


NejiHyuugaFan wrote:

um could you tell me why it will not install

I dont get your question.
Please rephrase it. :D



the program has an error that will not let me install it


Oh sorry. I dont know a lot bout that.
But maybe its because of the computer ur using. Well i dunno.

Posted 6/1/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


NejiHyuugaFan wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


NejiHyuugaFan wrote:

um could you tell me why it will not install

I dont get your question.
Please rephrase it. :D



the program has an error that will not let me install it


Oh sorry. I dont know a lot bout that.
But maybe its because of the computer ur using. Well i dunno.



i downdloaed Paint Shop Pro for now until that works
Posted 6/1/08

NejiHyuugaFan wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


NejiHyuugaFan wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


NejiHyuugaFan wrote:

um could you tell me why it will not install

I dont get your question.
Please rephrase it. :D



the program has an error that will not let me install it


Oh sorry. I dont know a lot bout that.
But maybe its because of the computer ur using. Well i dunno.



i downdloaed Paint Shop Pro for now until that works


Paint Shop pro eh?
LOLs i dont even know that. XD

142794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 不思議の国
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
hmm, anyone know how to check whether ur firewall is strong? XP
Posted 6/2/08

Jaraline wrote:

hmm, anyone know how to check whether ur firewall is strong? XP

hmm.. well i dont know.
y ask?
142794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 不思議の国
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


Jaraline wrote:

hmm, anyone know how to check whether ur firewall is strong? XP

hmm.. well i dont know.
y ask?


hmm, see whether strong a not to download.
Posted 6/2/08

Jaraline wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


Jaraline wrote:

hmm, anyone know how to check whether ur firewall is strong? XP

hmm.. well i dont know.
y ask?


hmm, see whether strong a not to download.

oh. i dont know. :D
what anti virus ur using?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.