First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Creator
10237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
What is your favorite anime? And don't say you don't have one, because everyone has a favorite.
Creator
10237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
I'll start it off, my favorite anime would have to be Vampire Knight.
10077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
EUREKA SEVEN!
Creator
10237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

tr1ple7 wrote:

EUREKA SEVEN!


do you want me to put that in our "Animes" page??
10077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

yashura-chan wrote:


tr1ple7 wrote:

EUREKA SEVEN!


do you want me to put that in our "Animes" page??


sure i guess.
Posted 6/10/08
Have anybody read the story Kitchen Princess?..haha yea I like all character in there..and yea..Umm some more..
Creator
10237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

Abkia_shock wrote:

Have anybody read the story Kitchen Princess?..haha yea I like all character in there..and yea..Umm some more..


i've heard of it, is it good??
Posted 6/12/08

yashura-chan wrote:


Abkia_shock wrote:

Have anybody read the story Kitchen Princess?..haha yea I like all character in there..and yea..Umm some more..


i've heard of it, is it good??


yea..its good..its not like a fantasy plot or anything its like a love story, the main character knoes how tot cook and she enters into this one national school or sumthing and she met these two lovely guy dat are brothers..and etc...lol..u need to read it in oreder to know it ahahaha..there's too many volume for this book i only got to like volume 5..lol..
By the way I read the manga "Ghost Hunt"..its pretty kool..^_^
Creator
10237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

Abkia_shock wrote:


yashura-chan wrote:


Abkia_shock wrote:

Have anybody read the story Kitchen Princess?..haha yea I like all character in there..and yea..Umm some more..


i've heard of it, is it good??


yea..its good..its not like a fantasy plot or anything its like a love story, the main character knoes how tot cook and she enters into this one national school or sumthing and she met these two lovely guy dat are brothers..and etc...lol..u need to read it in oreder to know it ahahaha..there's too many volume for this book i only got to like volume 5..lol..
By the way I read the manga "Ghost Hunt"..its pretty kool..^_^



i know isn't it awesome??!! I loved it!
Posted 6/12/08

yashura-chan wrote:


Abkia_shock wrote:


yashura-chan wrote:


Abkia_shock wrote:

Have anybody read the story Kitchen Princess?..haha yea I like all character in there..and yea..Umm some more..


i've heard of it, is it good??


yea..its good..its not like a fantasy plot or anything its like a love story, the main character knoes how tot cook and she enters into this one national school or sumthing and she met these two lovely guy dat are brothers..and etc...lol..u need to read it in oreder to know it ahahaha..there's too many volume for this book i only got to like volume 5..lol..
By the way I read the manga "Ghost Hunt"..its pretty kool..^_^



i know isn't it awesome??!! I loved it!


Ghost hunt? lol...
yea its kool...have you read all of the volume?
Creator
10237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/13/08

Abkia_shock wrote:


yashura-chan wrote:


Abkia_shock wrote:


yashura-chan wrote:


Abkia_shock wrote:

Have anybody read the story Kitchen Princess?..haha yea I like all character in there..and yea..Umm some more..


i've heard of it, is it good??


yea..its good..its not like a fantasy plot or anything its like a love story, the main character knoes how tot cook and she enters into this one national school or sumthing and she met these two lovely guy dat are brothers..and etc...lol..u need to read it in oreder to know it ahahaha..there's too many volume for this book i only got to like volume 5..lol..
By the way I read the manga "Ghost Hunt"..its pretty kool..^_^



i know isn't it awesome??!! I loved it!


Ghost hunt? lol...
yea its kool...have you read all of the volume?


yea i have. I'm also having a lot of fun reading Kitchen Princess!!
Posted 6/15/08
Naruto ^^
Member
6714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere....
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
well for me, i gotta say there's too many for me to name, but i can name some of them;
Naruto, bleach, gundam seed, vampire knight, getbackers, slam dunk, negima, detective conan...ect
Creator
10237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/26/08
Have any of you heard of Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro?? It's really good ^_^
Member
6714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere....
Offline
Posted 7/15/08
ooo, i have!!! i loved it !!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.