First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What's the latest disc world book you've read?
Member
3167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08
i'm just curious so since i started the topic i'll start. my latest book is making money.
Creator
7133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Lalaland
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

l_ferrrinas_s wrote:

i'm just curious so since i started the topic i'll start. my latest book is making money.


yep. I read that one too. Lol, the challenger of putting Ankh-Morpork on the Golem standard.... XD!!! I love it!
Member
319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / CZE
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Ah ,not fair.. Making Money is still not out in Czech ( but it will be out next month )
the latest one I read was Wintersmith.
Member
3167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
hehex...making money's nice! should read it...i've read wintersmith too...love tiffany and granny weatherwax
Member
855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Sector ZZ9 Plural...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

27raven wrote:

Ah ,not fair.. Making Money is still not out in Czech ( but it will be out next month )
the latest one I read was Wintersmith.


Whaaat?? Next month??? You sure??? Thats great .. I thought I will be waiting longer...i read somewhre that Kanturek will not let it out till fall...Yup..Now wait till it get to Slovak bookshops... Yup waiting for Vlahoš..

Oh to the topic. I just fininished Last Hero yesterday...soo great...Got quictly in to my Dicsworld top 10..
Member
319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / CZE
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

Reikilea wrote:
Whaaat?? Next month??? You sure??? Thats great .. I thought I will be waiting longer...i read somewhre that Kanturek will not let it out till fall...Yup..Now wait till it get to Slovak bookshops... Yup waiting for Vlahoš..

Oh to the topic. I just fininished Last Hero yesterday...soo great...Got quictly in to my Dicsworld top 10..


It's out!! The book is in czech shops since friday.. I gotta get it from nearest bookshop on monday.

Member
855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Sector ZZ9 Plural...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
Heh an its even already out...Well i still have to wait longer till I get it...Because in that ,,zapadákov" I live , we dont have normal bookshops...No chance to buy Discworld... ....Still I will forcepeople in Bratislava to buy it...
Thank you i woldnt know it...
Takze Vydelat prachy Joo??...
12929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
Making money of course!
keep watching l-space for updates on the next three but they remain 'in planning' and with alzheimer's made public...
Member
11938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 2/23/09 , edited 2/23/09
I finished 2 days ago the "Patriot" and now reading "Sourcery", which already half read. xD
Member
11938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
Just started the "Last Continent" o.o''.
xD
Member
11938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 4/21/09
I just finished reading "Reaper Man" today and didn't have time to go to the library, so I'll try to get a new book tomorrow. :3
Member
11938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 5/18/09
Finished the book Truckers just a while ago.
Dunno what i should read next. :/
But i saw on Friday that Going Postal is translated to my mother-launguage (Estonian) and i wanna buy that book. :lol:
(Sad that there are less ppl in the group. I have been like the only one posting here for like 3 months.. )
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 5/28/09 , edited 5/28/09
I'm reading Moving Pictures right now :3
It's one of the *like* 5 I haven't read yet :3

OOH And the Discworld Graphic Novel for the Colour of Magic and the Light Fantastic x3
Member
11938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 6/21/09
Lol. Me again.
I finished reading "The Truth" last week and now im reading "The Thief of Time".
The book is really exciting!!
Lol, soon i have read all the books available in my library in estonian, so soon i have to go to the english section. >.<
And im soo gonna buy "Going Postal" because when i get to that book, im pretty sure that its not yet available at the library.
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 6/28/09

rajand wrote:

Lol. Me again.
I finished reading "The Truth" last week and now im reading "The Thief of Time".
The book is really exciting!!
Lol, soon i have read all the books available in my library in estonian, so soon i have to go to the english section. >.<
And im soo gonna buy "Going Postal" because when i get to that book, im pretty sure that its not yet available at the library.


lmao I LOVED the Truth >w<

and the Thief of Time is a really good Death one ^^ Though, I always wonder what happened to the guy in Soul Music O__o

Going Postal and the Moist Von Lipwig books are some of my absolute favorite books on the face of the Earth x3
Making Money has one of the most hilarious and well crafted scenes I've ever read in it.
I can't wait for the new one to come out!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.