Created by FearXclouD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What is the best PlayStation RPG Series?
697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Definitely Final Fantasy.
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Other. I like all RPG series, but my favorite is...

Suikoden series.






27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Cyclone003 wrote:



Agreed. War's all about Friendship and Betrayal. Ohh, i love it.
Final Fantasy suck. You always see those crap over and over again for years now. Aren't you getting sick of it?


oh yeah, any news about Suikoden 6's release??? lol.
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:



Agreed. War's all about Friendship and Betrayal. Ohh, i love it.
Final Fantasy suck. You always see those crap over and over again for years now. Aren't you getting sick of it?


oh yeah, any news about Suikoden 6's release??? lol.


Yeah, I love Suikoden because the plot twists aren't all fantasy like the FF series. The Suikoden series uses betrayal and everything and makes it exciting. As for Suikoden 6, Konami has an unnamed RPG game for the PS3 in the works, so whether if that's Suikoden 6 isn't known yet.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Cyclone003 wrote:
Yeah, I love Suikoden because the plot twists aren't all fantasy like the FF series. The Suikoden series uses betrayal and everything and makes it exciting. As for Suikoden 6, Konami has an unnamed RPG game for the PS3 in the works, so whether if that's Suikoden 6 isn't known yet.


Cant wait for Suikoden 6.
Suikoden 5 gave me a real headache in the ending, knowing that Leone will die. Not sad, but kinda breaks me heart.
and Leone was one of my most powerful characters... =(

*sigh* The Suikoden Series is a classic, no doubt about it.
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:
Yeah, I love Suikoden because the plot twists aren't all fantasy like the FF series. The Suikoden series uses betrayal and everything and makes it exciting. As for Suikoden 6, Konami has an unnamed RPG game for the PS3 in the works, so whether if that's Suikoden 6 isn't known yet.


Cant wait for Suikoden 6.
Suikoden 5 gave me a real headache in the ending, knowing that Leone will die. Not sad, but kinda breaks me heart.
and Leone was one of my most powerful characters... =(

*sigh* The Suikoden Series is a classic, no doubt about it.


Yup, and luckily I recruited all 108 stars of destiny and saved Lyon from death, lol. Suikoden V had the hardest recruitment though since you could actually miss people, and if you even miss one, Lyon dies.

Another good thing I like is that all 108 stars of destiny have different personalities, and after you beat the game, it tells you what all of them are doing post-game.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Cyclone003 wrote:
Yup, and luckily I recruited all 108 stars of destiny and saved Lyon from death, lol. Suikoden V had the hardest recruitment though since you could actually miss people, and if you even miss one, Lyon dies.

Another good thing I like is that all 108 stars of destiny have different personalities, and after you beat the game, it tells you what all of them are doing post-game.


LOL I knew I mispelled Lyon...
Yeah. Missing the events will actually miss a character, and boom, Bye-Bye complete characters. I find that Suikoden series the hardest when it comes to characters too.
Actually, being able to recruit 108 characters would take days, so I don't usually recruit all of the characters first. I'll try finishing the game until I got a Double-Edge rune and go with the game again, and will complete the characters.

Hahahah. I really can't wait for Suikoden 6. The Series is a classic.

3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:
Yup, and luckily I recruited all 108 stars of destiny and saved Lyon from death, lol. Suikoden V had the hardest recruitment though since you could actually miss people, and if you even miss one, Lyon dies.

Another good thing I like is that all 108 stars of destiny have different personalities, and after you beat the game, it tells you what all of them are doing post-game.


LOL I knew I mispelled Lyon...
Yeah. Missing the events will actually miss a character, and boom, Bye-Bye complete characters. I find that Suikoden series the hardest when it comes to characters too.
Actually, being able to recruit 108 characters would take days, so I don't usually recruit all of the characters first. I'll try finishing the game until I got a Double-Edge rune and go with the game again, and will complete the characters.

Hahahah. I really can't wait for Suikoden 6. The Series is a classic.



Yup. Suikoden 2 was my first one. I saw it at the store, thought it was unique cover, and played it and was my favorite game for a long time. Suikoden 3 and 4 were great, but when 5 rolled around, omg, for some reason 5's my favorite.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Cyclone003 wrote:
Yup. Suikoden 2 was my first one. I saw it at the store, thought it was unique cover, and played it and was my favorite game for a long time. Suikoden 3 and 4 were great, but when 5 rolled around, omg, for some reason 5's my favorite.


I actually started at Suikoden 1 and finished it. Then moves on to Suikoden 2. and so on.
You'll actually crave for more because there are tons of characters which you can use.
Unlike some RPG you can only use..what, 5 or 6 characters? Booring.
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:
Yup. Suikoden 2 was my first one. I saw it at the store, thought it was unique cover, and played it and was my favorite game for a long time. Suikoden 3 and 4 were great, but when 5 rolled around, omg, for some reason 5's my favorite.


I actually started at Suikoden 1 and finished it. Then moves on to Suikoden 2. and so on.
You'll actually crave for more because there are tons of characters which you can use.
Unlike some RPG you can only use..what, 5 or 6 characters? Booring.


Lol, yeah. Suikoden 1 and 2 were longer than any FF, and they only had to use 1 CD while FF's had to use 3-4 CD's.
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Cyclone003 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:
Yup. Suikoden 2 was my first one. I saw it at the store, thought it was unique cover, and played it and was my favorite game for a long time. Suikoden 3 and 4 were great, but when 5 rolled around, omg, for some reason 5's my favorite.


I actually started at Suikoden 1 and finished it. Then moves on to Suikoden 2. and so on.
You'll actually crave for more because there are tons of characters which you can use.
Unlike some RPG you can only use..what, 5 or 6 characters? Booring.


Lol, yeah. Suikoden 1 and 2 were longer than any FF, and they only had to use 1 CD while FF's had to use 3-4 CD's.


Either way, we made our point.
Suikoden Rocks and FF sucks.

Haha.
I think I'll go play Suikoden 2 again... XD
3991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:
Yup. Suikoden 2 was my first one. I saw it at the store, thought it was unique cover, and played it and was my favorite game for a long time. Suikoden 3 and 4 were great, but when 5 rolled around, omg, for some reason 5's my favorite.


I actually started at Suikoden 1 and finished it. Then moves on to Suikoden 2. and so on.
You'll actually crave for more because there are tons of characters which you can use.
Unlike some RPG you can only use..what, 5 or 6 characters? Booring.


Lol, yeah. Suikoden 1 and 2 were longer than any FF, and they only had to use 1 CD while FF's had to use 3-4 CD's.


Either way, we made our point.
Suikoden Rocks and FF sucks.

Haha.
I think I'll go play Suikoden 2 again... XD


Rofl

Posted 5/18/08
Definitely Final Fantasy.
Final Fantasy have fair graphics, good storyline and interesting characters.
Square Enix made them better than ever. ^^
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Go go Suikoden series.

What I love about it is how it doesn't need excuses like some world ending event to incorporate characters feelings into it (you know what I'm talking about; hero always saves the world and girl along with it in the end when it comes to jRPGs - not so much in Suikoden 2). That's where Suikoden really stands out if you ask me - theme's are down to earth and character's actions are really explainable (not just there for plot elements). It also stays clear from GFX trappings of the genre for gorgeous 2D graphics with a whole lot more personality if you ask me.
157421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / ✖Under your bed✖
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
No contest.> FF series Is the best I think... ^_^... outstanding game play.. suikoden rocks too... but due to the mass playable characters to choose from it may be a bit confusing.. ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.