First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
How do you think Naruto will end?
8704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / why would i tell...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
all of the characters from naruto will die and also the narutards
6806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / guess
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
it will never end
8704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / why would i tell...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

domjtimog wrote:

naruto sexes sakura then hinata gets jealous then naruto understand he have feelings for hinata then hinata and naruto lives together then sakura says that she is pregnant afterwards sasuke admits he's gay then raping naruto then naruto killed sasuke cuz of guilt then hinata kills sakura (she opened her stomach then looking for naruto's baby) then she finds the baby then she eats the fetus then naruto chops off the head of hinata cuz he found out she killed his baby and sakura then he feeds akamaru hinata's head after that naruto cuts sasuke's dick and he sucks it and says "sasuke you're my only friend " then he commits suicide by opening his brain using sasuke's blade


oh this will also do!
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
the event between the first hokage and uchicha madara will repeat by naruto and sasuke..eventually, they will ba reunited and established a much better living to konoha..naruto will be hokage
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

kokocai1 wrote:

all of the characters from naruto will die and also the narutards


What was that?

'Baaaa' ?

1089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Underground.
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Ermm naruto will become stronger and possibly learn how to control that Kyuubi and lose the dumb attitude

sasuke will either die or live happily every after with naruto and the others


The End
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
It will end with a filler I bet.
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08
Although in the wrong section, don't you think this thread was aimed at Naruto fans and not haters? I suppose you haters think since it's in the wrong section, it's open season, a little like Hitler and the Jews, the only difference being that Jews didn't really have a place to belong.

Before somebody gets all uppity about my comparing the plight of Naruto fans to the Jewish people, I did say 'a little like', and in the end, it's all hate, people ..

P.O
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

domjtimog wrote:

naruto sexes sakura then hinata gets jealous then naruto understand he have feelings for hinata then hinata and naruto lives together then sakura says that she is pregnant afterwards sasuke admits he's gay then raping naruto then naruto killed sasuke cuz of guilt then hinata kills sakura (she opened her stomach then looking for naruto's baby) then she finds the baby then she eats the fetus then naruto chops off the head of hinata cuz he found out she killed his baby and sakura then he feeds akamaru hinata's head after that naruto cuts sasuke's dick and he sucks it and says "sasuke you're my only friend " then he commits suicide by opening his brain using sasuke's blade


yeah...this is the best ending so far...haha lolz...
259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Naruto kills Sasuke, Sakura commits suicide, Kakashi died of overuse rasengan, the fifth hokage die of trying to stay young too long, which leaves the position open for naruto to be the next hokage.
2463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Why should i tell...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
naruto sleeps with hinata and then everyone dies
813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Interesting prediction. However, I think naruto will draaaaggggggggggg wayyyyy toooo loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg and disappear for a loooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg time like hunter x hunter..................................
2463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Why should i tell...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

tatsunoske wrote:


domjtimog wrote:

naruto sexes sakura then hinata gets jealous then naruto understand he have feelings for hinata then hinata and naruto lives together then sakura says that she is pregnant afterwards sasuke admits he's gay then raping naruto then naruto killed sasuke cuz of guilt then hinata kills sakura (she opened her stomach then looking for naruto's baby) then she finds the baby then she eats the fetus then naruto chops off the head of hinata cuz he found out she killed his baby and sakura then he feeds akamaru hinata's head after that naruto cuts sasuke's dick and he sucks it and says "sasuke you're my only friend " then he commits suicide by opening his brain using sasuke's blade


wow homie intense....10*********** ending


my god that was some good thinking
4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / there >>>>
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
End.
2463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Why should i tell...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

tzexiao wrote:

Interesting prediction. However, I think naruto will draaaaggggggggggg wayyyyy toooo loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg and disappear for a loooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg time like hunter x hunter..................................

maybe

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.