First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Darkness Castle
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08

*sitting by a tree near the gate to come in here* oh *smiles* visiters nice to meet you all *smiles* would you like some tea *smiles* i just think this blososm tree is great! X D


Posted 5/21/08
Sya walks in with her head down...

Posted 5/21/08
Whats wrong my good friend Sya?....why dont you have a seat and tell me about it?
Posted 5/27/08
Tear waz hea!
Member
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
going to post this here, until we can get a fire kingdom going. :P

It was another long hot day in the lands of Fire. This once great kingdom had fallen over the years in stature. Its great armies had fallen to little more than guards for the princess who was the last of the royals to stay on in the kingdom. No one really knew where the King o Queen were, just that no one had seen them in years.
The capitol city of Dis was worn down as well, not as much trade took place, though there was always a good trade in weapons to the other kingdoms. No more did the Brazen Legion march in parades down its streets, showing the pride of fire to its inhabitants. No more did Knight of Fire duel for the entertainment of its citizens. And no more did anyone remember their worship.
Each of the kingdoms has a patron god or goddess. Fire was no different. They officially served the dual Phoenix Ho-Oyo. The twins who are One, male and female firebirds, who bless righteous rulers, and rain death apon those who would destroy their children. But at times, their flames burn softer, and then become as ash, as their children turn into embers as well. Now the flames has all but died, just a flickering of life remaining in their kingdom. So today, on Oyo’s day of burning, under the mid-day sun, a small flame starts to burn on the plain near the capitol city. With no one watching but the lizards of the area she takes her form, and reaches out her wings. Then reaching out her claws she marks the earth, casting a long forgotten rune. This time she creates a towering inferno on the plain yet the only one to notice it is one maid high up in the castle itself. Oyo pulls the flames in, using the rune, and form’s it into the shape of a man, her knight and defender.
Oyo looks at her work and thinks to herself, 'this is good now is the time to prepair the road for my brother, Ho'
The man looks at his lord and master, and kneels before her “I live to serve, mistress”
“good, let me ride on your shoulder" her voice says in his mind
Posted 5/31/08
>_<;
Posted 5/31/08

kodieloiler wrote:


*sitting by a tree near the gate to come in here* oh *smiles* visiters nice to meet you all *smiles* would you like some tea *smiles* i just think this blososm tree is great! X D




I'm not your mother but I have to say, you look really slutty sitting like that. *throws a blanket over the Princess*
Posted 5/31/08

hongyinyu wrote:


kodieloiler wrote:


*sitting by a tree near the gate to come in here* oh *smiles* visiters nice to meet you all *smiles* would you like some tea *smiles* i just think this blososm tree is great! X D




I'm not your mother but I have to say, you look really slutty sitting like that. *throws a blanket over the Princess*



Oh thank you...and its ok............ X D want some tea

Posted 5/31/08

kodieloiler wrote:


hongyinyu wrote:


kodieloiler wrote:


*sitting by a tree near the gate to come in here* oh *smiles* visiters nice to meet you all *smiles* would you like some tea *smiles* i just think this blososm tree is great! X D




I'm not your mother but I have to say, you look really slutty sitting like that. *throws a blanket over the Princess*



Oh thank you...and its ok............ X D want some tea



If your servant doesn't show up in 5 minutes, I'm slicing her head off.
Posted 5/31/08
My servent? the one who serves teh tea X D *gets the pot and pours teh tea in a cup for you* *smiles* there is no need i can pour it easily with my own hands X D *pours me some tea to adn sets the pot down then starts drinking ym tea peacfully*
Posted 5/31/08
Sorry honey but I don't drink tea or display relaxation in the presence of the Princess as to I have a duty to uphold. *Stands up and leans on a nearby tree in the shade* For the time being, you enjoy sipping your tea and I'll stand by. If I had a pet, it would keep you company and sip tea with you but unfortunately, the beast is hidden within me.
Posted 6/1/08
aw alright i understand your duty *smiels* at least i have someone to accopanny me! *smiels happily at u*.....*tarts drinking my tea* *looks at u* u look so cool like that *smiles*
Posted 6/1/08
dont u do work
Posted 6/1/08
me? no.....because nothing bad has happened..........we dont have the people for enemys yet......
Posted 6/1/08
he hasnt mad his move yet hasnt he
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.