First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Darkness Castle
Posted 6/1/08

xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

he hasnt mad his move yet hasnt he


While you're here and breathing, why don't you have tea and keep the Majesty company?
Posted 6/1/08

hongyinyu wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

he hasnt mad his move yet hasnt he


While you're here and breathing, why don't you have tea and keep the Majesty company?





yes yes that would be nice although i like 4 watching me and keeping me commpant i feel more safe.
Posted 6/1/08

kodieloiler wrote:


hongyinyu wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

he hasnt mad his move yet hasnt he


While you're here and breathing, why don't you have tea and keep the Majesty company?





yes yes that would be nice although i like 4 watching me and keeping me commpant i feel more safe.


That's a stupid thing to say. As the Princess, you do have a duty of your own. One of which is to make friends and get along with everyone. InnocentDeath counts as a part of the Kingdom of Darkness family member. Don't push her away like that. Give her a chance. *sighs* Then how about this? If she leaves the premises, I'm going to chop her head off, do you, as the Princess, want me to do that?
Posted 6/1/08

hongyinyu wrote:


kodieloiler wrote:


hongyinyu wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

he hasnt mad his move yet hasnt he


While you're here and breathing, why don't you have tea and keep the Majesty company?





yes yes that would be nice although i like 4 watching me and keeping me commpant i feel more safe.


That's a stupid thing to say. As the Princess, you do have a duty of your own. One of which is to make friends and get along with everyone. InnocentDeath counts as a part of the Kingdom of Darkness family member. Don't push her away like that. Give her a chance. *sighs* Then how about this? If she leaves the premises, I'm going to chop her head off, do you, as the Princess, want me to do that?




AHHH! NO! (and i wanted both of u to accompany me X D) *hugz innocent* NO NO! i dont want her to die
Posted 6/1/08

kodieloiler wrote:


hongyinyu wrote:


kodieloiler wrote:


hongyinyu wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

he hasnt mad his move yet hasnt he


While you're here and breathing, why don't you have tea and keep the Majesty company?





yes yes that would be nice although i like 4 watching me and keeping me commpant i feel more safe.


That's a stupid thing to say. As the Princess, you do have a duty of your own. One of which is to make friends and get along with everyone. InnocentDeath counts as a part of the Kingdom of Darkness family member. Don't push her away like that. Give her a chance. *sighs* Then how about this? If she leaves the premises, I'm going to chop her head off, do you, as the Princess, want me to do that?




AHHH! NO! (and i wanted both of u to accompany me X D) *hugz innocent* NO NO! i dont want her to die


Right, I didn't think so. *closes her eyes and leans against the tree under the shade but leaves her ears attentively alert*
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / south florida
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
princess of darkness i cant believe u thinks someone like 4 keeps u safe wow im surpised what she do to make u trust her sooooo much???????? i dunno abut u but if i was princss ill tell her to sit her tush dwn with me n drink the tea but watever, u is the princess. i walk into the picture and ask princess if i can comppant her n drink tea with her since her bodyfgard is thinks shes too cool for this stuff.
Posted 6/6/08
hehe 8smiles* but she does have a duty its better then me being killed...anyway sure please do sit down *hands you some Herbal tea*
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / south florida
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
drinks it all done rite away. well if its her dyin then u then hahahahaha ya i guess betta if she dies first rite??????
Posted 6/6/08
wow...kinda harsh..dot ya think *walks up to teh princess and kisses her on the cheek* *smiles* and how is my cutie doing *I put her in my lap and she continues to drink her tea*
Member
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

Yukima wrote:

wow...kinda harsh..dot ya think *walks up to teh princess and kisses her on the cheek* *smiles* and how is my cutie doing *I put her in my lap and she continues to drink her tea*


*Typhon is no where NEAR this area of course but Zodi thinks yukima may get jumped by a clone of my favorite darkness knight if he keeps touching the princess*
Member
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

kodieloiler wrote:

me? no.....because nothing bad has happened..........we dont have the people for enemys yet......



heh, I think your just no t trying. there is always something a proper ruler should be doing.

Posted 6/6/08
true...*is smiling happily in Yuki's lap* but he me real daddy since he adn the Queen have almost made L.O.V.E! X D *continues drinking teh tea*
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / south florida
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
bes nice and pours a tea for the princess bodyguard and accidenty spills it over all her oopsy daisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 6/6/08
*Gives Vaneli an odd look as she is accidentally pouring hot tea over Yukima and the Princess* You sure you're wearing the correct eye prescription lenses on there, V?
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / south florida
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i poruted it on u look ur blind!!! its all over uuuu!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.