First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Call me on my cell phone. 626-768-8507 [1st post]
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08
im going to give me telephone number and see how many people on crunchy roll will actually call me


626-768-8507

im bored....so ya....
my cell phone so i could do whatever i want.
i dont want to hear "oh ur stupid" screw u ok? it only takes one to actually know one.
thank you for your cooperation.
CALL now!!! twisted

NOTICE: if u threaten me with murder or rape i honestly dont care cuz i know its a bunch of BS anyways. i aint guna waste my time and report people

[edit] if u cant call or dont want to. you may TEXT also if you wish.
thank you.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
lol are you serious
Posted 5/18/08


no personal threads <_<;

besides i can't call you

im in the philippines. . .
19013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
great...now i can use this number for scamming purposes...tnx!
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
did anyone call yet
4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

JapaneseFreak wrote:

im going to give me telephone number and see how many people on crunchy roll will actually call me


626-768-8507

im bored....so ya....
my cell phone so i could do whatever i want.
i dont want to hear "oh ur stupid" screw u ok? it only takes one to actually know one.
thank you for your cooperation.
CALL now!!! twisted

NOTICE: if u threaten me with murder or rape i honestly dont care cuz i know its a bunch of BS anyways. i aint guna waste my time and report people

[edit] if u cant call or dont want to. you may TEXT also if you wish.
thank you.


oh SH** you live in pasadena?

thats within driving distance of me

craazy...
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08
nice. nobody wants to try it..........?
Posted 5/18/08

macphapie wrote:

great...now i can use this number for scamming purposes...tnx!


n/p
Posted 5/18/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

did anyone call yet


not yet
Posted 5/18/08
I love to stalk. Plus I can use this number for those random sites that ask for your #
Posted 5/18/08

MEMPHADON wrote:


JapaneseFreak wrote:

im going to give me telephone number and see how many people on crunchy roll will actually call me


626-768-8507

im bored....so ya....
my cell phone so i could do whatever i want.
i dont want to hear "oh ur stupid" screw u ok? it only takes one to actually know one.
thank you for your cooperation.
CALL now!!! twisted

NOTICE: if u threaten me with murder or rape i honestly dont care cuz i know its a bunch of BS anyways. i aint guna waste my time and report people

[edit] if u cant call or dont want to. you may TEXT also if you wish.
thank you.


oh SH** you live in pasadena?

thats within driving distance of me

craazy...

seriously????? DUDE AWESOMEEEE
Posted 5/18/08

holicxchan wrote:

nice. nobody wants to try it..........?


UR CHOICE
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

JapaneseFreak wrote:

im going to give me telephone number and see how many people on crunchy roll will actually call me


626-768-8507

im bored....so ya....
my cell phone so i could do whatever i want.
i dont want to hear "oh ur stupid" screw u ok? it only takes one to actually know one.
thank you for your cooperation.
CALL now!!! twisted

NOTICE: if u threaten me with murder or rape i honestly dont care cuz i know its a bunch of BS anyways. i aint guna waste my time and report people

[edit] if u cant call or dont want to. you may TEXT also if you wish.
thank you.


man....get a life or something...having random people call you. You know they could be rapist, murders, drug dealers....jeeze you are.....whats the word.....naive?
Posted 5/18/08

blablabla9876 wrote:

I love to stalk. Plus I can use this number for those random sites that ask for your #


ok
Posted 5/18/08

whazzupkp wrote:


JapaneseFreak wrote:

im going to give me telephone number and see how many people on crunchy roll will actually call me


626-768-8507

im bored....so ya....
my cell phone so i could do whatever i want.
i dont want to hear "oh ur stupid" screw u ok? it only takes one to actually know one.
thank you for your cooperation.
CALL now!!! twisted

NOTICE: if u threaten me with murder or rape i honestly dont care cuz i know its a bunch of BS anyways. i aint guna waste my time and report people

[edit] if u cant call or dont want to. you may TEXT also if you wish.
thank you.


man....get a life or something...having random people call you. You know they could be rapist, murders, drug dealers....jeeze you are.....whats the word.....naive?

i know about that shit. i do not care
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.