First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Call me on my cell phone. 626-768-8507 [1st post]
Posted 5/18/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


JapaneseFreak wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


JapaneseFreak wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:

Hahaaaaa! Awesome. I tried to send a text but it didn't work.


dam


What it's a land line or something? That's what my phone said.


626-768-8507


its a cell


Dude I tried twice. I'm drunk and bored and have nothing better to do. Hey Dethklock is the dad, by the way.


OK?
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
why do u want us to call
Posted 5/18/08
bump
Posted 5/18/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

why do u want us to call


read the 1st post agin....
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

JapaneseFreak wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


JapaneseFreak wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


JapaneseFreak wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:

Hahaaaaa! Awesome. I tried to send a text but it didn't work.


dam


What it's a land line or something? That's what my phone said.


626-768-8507


its a cell


Dude I tried twice. I'm drunk and bored and have nothing better to do. Hey Dethklock is the dad, by the way.


OK?

Have a lovely evening!
Posted 5/18/08
ok....
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
just cuz ur bored?
Posted 5/18/08

Mr_T wrote:

Is it April fools day?


your a fake!

i thought you gonna post

"i pity the fool"
Posted 5/18/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


Mr_T wrote:

Is it April fools day?


your a fake!

i thought you gonna post

"i pity the fool"


lmao
Posted 5/18/08

JapaneseFreak wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


Mr_T wrote:

Is it April fools day?


your a fake!

i thought you gonna post

"i pity the fool"


lmao


what's LMAO mean?

i only know

OMG

OMFG

and

ZOMFG
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
STOP FEEDING THE TROLL

To the tread starter, it will be nice if you click here
Posted 5/18/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


JapaneseFreak wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


Mr_T wrote:

Is it April fools day?


your a fake!

i thought you gonna post

"i pity the fool"


lmao


what's LMAO mean?

i only know

OMG

OMFG

and

ZOMFG
laughing my fucking ass off

11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

YojimboMifune wrote:



no personal threads <_<;

besides i can't call you

im in the philippines. . .


in other words you're interested in calling

Posted 5/18/08

johnsever wrote:

STOP FEEDING THE TROLL

To the tread starter, it will be nice if you click here


go fuck urself
Posted 5/18/08
Has anyone called?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.