First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Call me on my cell phone. 626-768-8507 [1st post]
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

he has no email


BS.. he's on the net and he's got no e-mail? come on...
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

x-bellezza wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


JapaneseFreak wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:

Let me guess.
You have no friends, but you want people to THINK you do, so you're posting your number up here so people will call you and make it look like you're popular.
Sorry it's not working out for ya there


*shoots u* thats not it u retard...

fuck. READ THE POST.....fucking retard


I did.
And it gives me the impression that you're lonely and desperate.
And so does the fact that you reacted so strongly to my suggestion that you're lonely and desperate.
Good luck making some friends :(



if hes lonely why make fun of him, why not be friends with him


'Cause I prefer not to make friends with 'tards.
Also, making fun of people is my hobby.



if making fun of people is your hobby its a wonder how you can have friends.
Posted 5/18/08

manzi wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

he has no email


BS.. he's on the net and he's got no e-mail? come on...


i already asked him

BTW posting this in 4chan is a good idea

Posted 5/18/08
I don't why but I can't stop laughing at how stupid this thread is. You can only blame yourself if some crazy person murders your ass.





BOYVIRO666 wrote:

i know that area code. I SHALL FINE YOU
lol jk but i really know what area you live in


Yellowbook.com -> Reverse look up
It's what I use to find out who it is when strangers call me.


1281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

manzi wrote:

i've got an idea.. why not post it in 4chan's /b/ ?


cuz then u know u'll get pedophiles, strangers, and other people at ur door
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 5/18/08 , edited 5/18/08

YojimboMifune wrote:

i already asked him

BTW posting this in 4chan is a good idea



i posted my pic there last night asking if they can make a motivational poster out of it... apparently there are a some cr members/anons (they know i'm pinoy and i only posted that pic here ) it's a weaboo img board after all.. the anons locked it after 3 replies..



tuybw wrote:

cuz then u know u'll get pedophiles, strangers, and other people at ur door


that's the point in posting it there.. he's bored right?
1281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


manzi wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

he has no email


BS.. he's on the net and he's got no e-mail? come on...


i already asked him

BTW posting this in 4chan is a good idea



it is not a good idea, however, to post this in /b/
4286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


JapaneseFreak wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:

Let me guess.
You have no friends, but you want people to THINK you do, so you're posting your number up here so people will call you and make it look like you're popular.
Sorry it's not working out for ya there


*shoots u* thats not it u retard...

fuck. READ THE POST.....fucking retard


I did.
And it gives me the impression that you're lonely and desperate.
And so does the fact that you reacted so strongly to my suggestion that you're lonely and desperate.
Good luck making some friends :(



if hes lonely why make fun of him, why not be friends with him


'Cause I prefer not to make friends with 'tards.
Also, making fun of people is my hobby.



if making fun of people is your hobby its a wonder how you can have friends.


If being a whiny douche is your hobby, it's a wonder how you can have friends.
My friends like making fun of things with me.
Now gb2Church
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

x-bellezza wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


JapaneseFreak wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:

Let me guess.
You have no friends, but you want people to THINK you do, so you're posting your number up here so people will call you and make it look like you're popular.
Sorry it's not working out for ya there


*shoots u* thats not it u retard...

fuck. READ THE POST.....fucking retard


I did.
And it gives me the impression that you're lonely and desperate.
And so does the fact that you reacted so strongly to my suggestion that you're lonely and desperate.
Good luck making some friends :(



if hes lonely why make fun of him, why not be friends with him


'Cause I prefer not to make friends with 'tards.
Also, making fun of people is my hobby.



if making fun of people is your hobby its a wonder how you can have friends.


If being a whiny douche is your hobby, it's a wonder how you can have friends.
My friends like making fun of things with me.
Now gb2Church


how can you tell if someones whining over the internet

4286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


JapaneseFreak wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:

Let me guess.
You have no friends, but you want people to THINK you do, so you're posting your number up here so people will call you and make it look like you're popular.
Sorry it's not working out for ya there


*shoots u* thats not it u retard...

fuck. READ THE POST.....fucking retard


I did.
And it gives me the impression that you're lonely and desperate.
And so does the fact that you reacted so strongly to my suggestion that you're lonely and desperate.
Good luck making some friends :(



if hes lonely why make fun of him, why not be friends with him


'Cause I prefer not to make friends with 'tards.
Also, making fun of people is my hobby.



if making fun of people is your hobby its a wonder how you can have friends.


If being a whiny douche is your hobby, it's a wonder how you can have friends.
My friends like making fun of things with me.
Now gb2Church


how can you tell if someones whining over the internet



Because you're butting in and harping on me about making fun of people.
You don't get much more whiny than that.
Now please go end yourself.
3107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / CORRUPTED Philipp...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Lawl I wanna try it <.<
1281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

x-bellezza wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:


JapaneseFreak wrote:


x-bellezza wrote:

Let me guess.
You have no friends, but you want people to THINK you do, so you're posting your number up here so people will call you and make it look like you're popular.
Sorry it's not working out for ya there


*shoots u* thats not it u retard...

fuck. READ THE POST.....fucking retard


I did.
And it gives me the impression that you're lonely and desperate.
And so does the fact that you reacted so strongly to my suggestion that you're lonely and desperate.
Good luck making some friends :(



if hes lonely why make fun of him, why not be friends with him


'Cause I prefer not to make friends with 'tards.
Also, making fun of people is my hobby.



if making fun of people is your hobby its a wonder how you can have friends.


If being a whiny douche is your hobby, it's a wonder how you can have friends.
My friends like making fun of things with me.
Now gb2Church


damn, stop fucking flaming the freaking post. Have some fun... and stop whining, ur making an ass out of urself by extrapolating information and making assumptions that have a low probability of being true... at least learn to do it correctly. Ms "my friends like making fun of things with me" whiny prat
4286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Offline
Posted 5/18/08


Get over yourself.
Don't tell me to 'have some fun', because then you're making assumptions too. Because I AM having fun. I enjoy getting into flame wars on the internet. It makes my e-penis hard.
Thank you for flaming back at me and making my night better you massive tool.
Posted 5/18/08

manzi wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:

i already asked him

BTW posting this in 4chan is a good idea



i posted my pic there last night asking if they can make a motivational poster out of it... apparently there are a some cr members/anons (they know i'm pinoy and i only posted that pic here ) it's a weaboo img board after all.. the anons locked it after 3 replies..


wierd. . .some CR members are ANON?!?!

OMFG!
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

x-bellezza wrote:



Get over yourself.
Don't tell me to 'have some fun', because then you're making assumptions too. Because I AM having fun. I enjoy getting into flame wars on the internet. It makes my e-penis hard.
Thank you for flaming back at me and making my night better you massive tool.




you can have flame wars with me if thats what you want
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.